“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#52911 Nov 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Morning there Mr. Rotor!
Our forecast of 2" ice didn't quite pan out, we really didn't get anything but some rain.
Consider yourselves lucky. Two inches of ice adds up to a major catastrophe!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#52912 Nov 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Rotor, hope all is well in the frozen North.
Well as can be expected if you're a Popsicle......

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#52913 Nov 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Well as can be expected if you're a Popsicle......
I wouldn't know--I'm not a Popsicle, I'm a Princess...lol.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52914 Nov 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know--I'm not a Popsicle, I'm a Princess...lol.
We know you're a princess. I used to be a grape, but only because I spelled Welsh wrong.
Low over the gulf, extra tropical but still nasty. T storms and winds to full gale force. 50+ and some hail.
Low on the big bird day? 40. Gaaaaah!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52915 Nov 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning. Ricky, you're from Texas, right? We were watching Storage Wars Tx and were wondering if the Ricky on that show is you. After all, how many Rickys can there be in Texas? LOL
Hi Rotor, hope all is well in the frozen North.
Hi Shovel--got snow?
Hi Ed, Flower, Ruby, Oki and whoever else I may have missed.....
Gotta run, need to finish the shopping and house cleaning before the Mongol Hordesmen show up.
Not yet, and none in the forecast this week, but we do have some b-r-r-r-r-r going on, and some pretty stiff winds. Got a little sleet a couple days ago, and looks like more on the way come Friday.

Ick.

In other news, as of this morning, I'm now gainfully employed as a baker for Reasor's grocery stores, at the best location possible: right down the street!!

Hooray for me!

")

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52916 Nov 25, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
In other news, as of this morning, I'm now gainfully employed as a baker for Reasor's grocery stores, at the best location possible: right down the street!!
Hooray for me!
")
Congrats! Hope it's all you hope for and more

8228 - Bet your job will be fulfilling and pleasant

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52917 Nov 25, 2013
Morning friendlies

I was a little disappointed at the p-doc yesterday. None of my meds were changed, only re-adjusted. I doubt the side effects will disappear just because of a lower dosage. But hey, SHE'S the professional so who am I to complain??? Sucks but that's life. I'll give it a few months and see

Have a good day everybody

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#52918 Nov 26, 2013
Way to go Shove! Congrats.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#52919 Nov 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Consider yourselves lucky. Two inches of ice adds up to a major catastrophe!
Yeah well they were wrong again! lol
Morning everyone!

Doing a drive buy today, then heading out of town for a 12 hour day tody.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#52920 Nov 26, 2013
Congrats Shovel!!

Maybe you'll get to meet the Pillsbury Dough Boy sometime? lol

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#52921 Nov 26, 2013
Thanks folks, and Happy Tuesday...No Sons of Anarchy tonight. Major Bummer...

:(

Hope everyone's day goes well.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52922 Nov 26, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you're talking about. If you can't see the road, don't drive on it. Over here we have people going into the water with 7' seas. Massive rip current, and the purple flags are out. The life guards are telling them. Then hauling a few bodies back to the beach. Maybe it an evolution thing? You know, weeding out the [mentally] infirm?
On that note, have you seen the new show with James Woods? About future people and new tech. I am so glad I wont be around, couldn't even watch it. Imagine being hooked up to the internet with a chip in your head.
Didn't Star Trek already have Borgs?
Wilco, copy that Ed ... I'd rather deal with a Borg head than a dead head, lol ... Happy Thanksgiving <3 ...

9089 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52923 Nov 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
Morning Rotor ...

Morning all ...

7772 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52924 Nov 26, 2013
Congrats, Shove <3

Location hidden

#52925 Nov 26, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet, and none in the forecast this week, but we do have some b-r-r-r-r-r going on, and some pretty stiff winds. Got a little sleet a couple days ago, and looks like more on the way come Friday.
Ick.
Hooray for me!
")
Yes indeed, hoozaah! Good for you, shove. Reminds me of an old ad.
'It 's the jolly little baker with the label on the table, Reasons bread!!'

Location hidden

#52926 Nov 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilco, copy that Ed ... I'd rather deal with a Borg head than a dead head, lol ... Happy Thanksgiving <3 ...
9089 ...
yeah, but sadly they're jot dead. They're driving around, plugged into some electronic device, listening for space aliens or lady gag me.
On the other hand, I'm trying to have meals with no left overs. Or right overs either for neighbors.
Oh my, early missed it. Bosun, strike the bell, if you please and splice the main brace!!

1607, a tad bit before me time it is.

Location hidden

#52927 Nov 26, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies
I was a little disappointed at the p-doc yesterday. None of my meds were changed, only re-adjusted. I doubt the side effects will disappear just because of a lower dosage. But hey, SHE'S the professional so who am I to complain??? Sucks but that's life. I'll give it a few months and see
Have a good day everybody
Just curious, but since you're paying her, isn't she supposed to listen to you? Do what you say?
9955, two pair, bet one used umbrella and a bottle of Bass ale.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52928 Nov 26, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, but since you're paying her, isn't she supposed to listen to you? Do what you say?
9955, two pair, bet one used umbrella and a bottle of Bass ale.
My thoughts exactly... I had my hopes set on having my antidepressants changed to something else, because the side effects I'm experiencing are probably caused by them (I read up on its side effects), and not the other medications, which were simply adjusted to a lower dosage. I don't know anymore. I only get to see her twice a year, because the medical aid only pays for two visits/year. So now I have to wait another 6 months before I can see her again...Great :/

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52929 Nov 26, 2013
Morning friendlies

Had a rough start to the day. Couldn't have my regular morning coffee because the power was out. So I'm not firing on all cylinders yet *big yawn*

Happy Hump Day. Can't we skip tomorrow and go straight to Friday? Not wishing the time away, but I'm tired and the weekend will be welcomed with open arms. Unfortunately Monday comes after a weekend, so Friday afternoon/evening is probably the better part of the weekend...:-/

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#52930 Nov 26, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies
Had a rough start to the day. Couldn't have my regular morning coffee because the power was out. So I'm not firing on all cylinders yet *big yawn*
Happy Hump Day. Can't we skip tomorrow and go straight to Friday? Not wishing the time away, but I'm tired and the weekend will be welcomed with open arms. Unfortunately Monday comes after a weekend, so Friday afternoon/evening is probably the better part of the weekend...:-/
Not likely - here in the States, we're getting ready to celebrate our Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday. Most of us wait all year to pig out at this gargantuan meal, and we wouldn't take kindly to the disappearance of Thursday...at least not this week.

")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joshie0067 765,009
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min Mr Wiggley 441,613
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 13 min yon 927
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 15 min dess71 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Liam 554,984
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 23 min scirocco 37,655
What Is The New World Order? 25 min Ebola Kills Everyone 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 603,651
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 263,551

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE