|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Sorry I've been so sporadic about posting. I've just got a lot going on.
Things are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.
Hey Rotor !

I agree with FC and then some !! Take care dear:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Hatti! Sure, come on down ... plenty of room here ... Jax and Chance would like to see a pretty face, too! lol ... I guess I've already bored them ... anytime ... don't even have to call, just come on ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
7654 ... straight
Morning FC . WOO HOO !! I feel a road trip coming on! I just knew if I begged long enough someone would feel sorry for me and allow me to visit. I'm very neat and don't take up to much space ! Now about my 13 kids ....LOL , I don't have that many! Thank goodness. teehee !

You have a blessed day dear FC. I so enjoy reading your posts!

Hugs - hatti

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, and do fetch us another barrico if you please.
Slainte! Just returned last night from the Windy City...boy, did it get windy there for a minute. Was there with my mom, to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of her younger sis...When the storm came through, my mom's sister's extended family shot down the rabbit hole, and I stood in the garage doorway to the backyard and watched the rain...it was a perfect end to a wonderful and satisfying trip.

")

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Things are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.
Case worker? I never heard about it bro. Must have missed a note some place or other.
No worries, do what thou whilst shall be the whole of the law.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
What winter? Its Spring here already. We've been getting Spring Seed Catalogs in the mail.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Rub it in Ruby, rub it in! lol
Glad it was nice for you!
It wasn't nice. It was hot and uncomfortable. Yesterday turned out to be sunny but not too hot - the cloud cover from yesterday morning just disappeared as the day progressed. I was able to do my laundry. There were a bit of dark clouds in the late afternoon, and the thunder was rumbling but no rain...

It's sunny again today, and temperatures are not too high. Mid 20s (Around 77/78). Apparently there's a 60% chance of rain but we'll see. So far there's not a cloud in the sky. But the day's still young, it's only 8am now

3045 - Bet it's going to rain sometime today or tonight

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ruby.
A visit to South Africa is on my bucket list. I will get there some day , just hope it is will I am still able to move around. LOL !
LOL, just remember your sunscreen. The sun is pretty merciless. But if you come during Wintertime you don't need to worry about it too much

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
No worries Rotor. We understand. You just do what needs to be done and we'll take care of the pub for ya and keep your seat warm and keep a drink cold too.(Unless you'd prefer warm caffiene instead)

Good luck with everything. Thinking of you.*Hugs*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC . WOO HOO !! I feel a road trip coming on! I just knew if I begged long enough someone would feel sorry for me and allow me to visit. I'm very neat and don't take up to much space ! Now about my 13 kids ....LOL , I don't have that many! Thank goodness. teehee !
You have a blessed day dear FC. I so enjoy reading your posts!
Hugs - hatti
Good morning Hatti and friends ... about those 13 kids ... we could put up a big huge gigantic tent in my kidz yard and have a hey day, lol ... no worried, I got this ... as for enjoying reading my posts, you must be one bored girl, hahahahaha

going to be sunny and 75 today ... already had a double bypass breakfast ... does toast and butter count? bacon & eggs ... it was sure good ... Now, I gotta get ready for my 0830 ... thank goodness it's only about 2-3 miles ... PT, my knee ... more like Operation PT Boot Camp, LOL ...

Everyone have a very pleasant day! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>What winter? Its Spring here already. We've been getting Spring Seed Catalogs in the mail.
which reminds me, I need to get my order in for some of them....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>which reminds me, I need to get my order in for some of them....
Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.
Most definitely.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Ruby88 wrote:
3045 - Bet it's going to rain sometime today or tonight
...and rain it did. Last night. Was nice. Overcast today, so hoping for some more rain. Temperatures are nice and cool

----------

Good morning friendlies

Wishing all a wonderful day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.
Huh, and here I thought it was the Chicago mayor saying that about voting.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Morning folks. Is it Friday yet?
Hope this weather settles out. These changes in pressure are making me miserable.
Off to cool school. lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks. Is it Friday yet?
Hope this weather settles out. These changes in pressure are making me miserable.
Off to cool school. lol
Good morning, Rotor ... I hear that about the weather changes ... 77 today with 94% humidity ... rain expected ... my bones and joints are talking to me ... it's all good, we NEED the rain ... but outside BBQ 20 year anniversary for my friend's real estate firm tomorrow and it's an outside venue ... I'm sure they'll deal with it somehow, someway ... contingency plans as we've known about his wx pattern coming on for a week ... Be cool, stay in school >>mwah<<

Morning everyone! Good day to all! FC <3 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Afternoon all. Steel balls arrived today. Now if the weather gets right,(where the hell is dry season?)
I can take 'em out and shoot 'em at stuff.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Goooood morning friendlies

It's FRIIIIIDAAAAYYY! Have a great one everybody *hugs*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Ruby88 wrote:
Goooood morning friendlies
It's FRIIIIIDAAAAYYY! Have a great one everybody *hugs*
Back at ya m'dear. Enjoy to the fullist.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone ... Cold down here ... below freezing the next 3 nights ... very unusual weather pattern but we've got rain ... night before last 3 people drown ... one person at Walnut Creek, why? TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN ... another man pulled out of the back window of his SUV but was pronounced DOA upon arrival en route to hospital ... then they found a woman in her car underwater with the windows all up, inside her car ... goodness ... people that go around barricades ... Jeez, they're there for a reason ... the guy at Walnut Creek is a mystery to me ... No car to be found for him??? Wow!... We love the rain, just be safe in it ... Freezing rain tomorrow, AH an insurance adjusters wet dream, LOL ... Just as sure as you know it ... everyone will attempt to go to church, shopping, etc ... Pie Church is tomorrow, I don't need the calories or the sugar ... think the hills and curves on the way to church can wait until next week ... I'll miss my friends and the fun for one week but I won't risk driving the hills and curves in freezing rain and slick roads, would you?

2008 ... full house says you wouldn't either ...

Best of Saturday to all ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,201 - 51,220 of53,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

485 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Anon 716,950
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min CRY BABY 255,743
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 530,274
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min An NFL Fan 171,496
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min number four 223,269
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min WasteWater 3,883
Science of Mind aka Religious Science 25 min joy 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••