ye olde village pub

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#52875 Nov 19, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but even though I live in Florida, never cared for OJ.
Tomatoe if you please.
Now for goodies, I got some chocolate candies from a Frenchie once. Damn fine stuff that. Little balls of chocolate filled with Grande Marnia and Cognac. Had some with DiSaronno too.
I love oranges/juice and I also love tomatoes as well!

Those chocolates sound pretty tasty. I'm not big on sweets, but I do like a little chocolate from time to time!

Vincit qui se vincit

#52876 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Sorry I've been so sporadic about posting. I've just got a lot going on.
Things are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.
I feel your pain Rotor, that's a necessary evil but I hated it, funny thing was I ended up sitting with a few guys going through the same thing at the same time I was and we all got to ripping on women! It's usually something you don't care to talk about because you're going it alone, but not in that case!! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#52877 Nov 19, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
^^^Sorry, it was 95 yesterday, not 90. LOL
Rub it in Ruby, rub it in! lol

Glad it was nice for you!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52878 Nov 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey FC ... I want my hot weather back.!!
Sounds like a great time for you .. Enjoy.!
Hey , you don't need a friendly house guest? I'm looking for some warmer weather places to visit ! LOL
Morning, Hatti! Sure, come on down ... plenty of room here ... Jax and Chance would like to see a pretty face, too! lol ... I guess I've already bored them ... anytime ... don't even have to call, just come on ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

7654 ... straight

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52879 Nov 19, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what an interesting story. Yesterday was also 35 (90) degrees for us. Today is overcast, hoping for some rain a bit later, it's a nice change in temperatures. Today's temperature is low of 16 (60.8) and high of 31 (87.8), with a 60% chance of rain. It feels more like 25ish (77) though. The clouds may disappear later on, but I'm hoping for a nice cool day, so hopefully the clouds stay. I have to do laundry when I get home though, so it's mixed feelings. I can do it at the latest tomorrow, so if it rains today, hopefully it's sunny again tomorrow. If only for a short while in the late afternoon
Good afternoon, Miss Ruby ... Jeez, we could pass as weather women, lol ... Whatever you do, have fun doing it ... Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52880 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Things are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.
Hiya Rotor! Hi answered you ----------> over there! Still, sending warmth and sunshine your way! Don't worry, we'll hold up the walls here for you >>mwah<<

7003 ... full house of pubbers & pubettes

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52881 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I feel your pain Rotor, that's a necessary evil but I hated it, funny thing was I ended up sitting with a few guys going through the same thing at the same time I was and we all got to ripping on women! It's usually something you don't care to talk about because you're going it alone, but not in that case!! lol
Remember the famous line in Sons of Anarchy when Opie stood up and said, "I Got This" ... in this instance we all stand up and say, "We Got This" ... for Rotor!... if you don't watch the show, Shove knows ... so, Rotor ... we're on your 6 ... We Got This ... just trust us, we're on your 6 ... Heck, I'm reading this and it doesn't make any sense but I'm going to hit the Enter button ... Good day, Ricky <3

7913 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52882 Nov 19, 2013
Wishing all a blessed day ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#52883 Nov 19, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
^^^Sorry, it was 95 yesterday, not 90. LOL
Morning Ruby.

A visit to South Africa is on my bucket list. I will get there some day , just hope it is will I am still able to move around. LOL !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#52884 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Hey Rotor !

I agree with FC and then some !! Take care dear:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#52885 Nov 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Hatti! Sure, come on down ... plenty of room here ... Jax and Chance would like to see a pretty face, too! lol ... I guess I've already bored them ... anytime ... don't even have to call, just come on ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
7654 ... straight
Morning FC . WOO HOO !! I feel a road trip coming on! I just knew if I begged long enough someone would feel sorry for me and allow me to visit. I'm very neat and don't take up to much space ! Now about my 13 kids ....LOL , I don't have that many! Thank goodness. teehee !

You have a blessed day dear FC. I so enjoy reading your posts!

Hugs - hatti

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52886 Nov 19, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, and do fetch us another barrico if you please.
Slainte! Just returned last night from the Windy City...boy, did it get windy there for a minute. Was there with my mom, to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of her younger sis...When the storm came through, my mom's sister's extended family shot down the rabbit hole, and I stood in the garage doorway to the backyard and watched the rain...it was a perfect end to a wonderful and satisfying trip.

")

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52887 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Case worker? I never heard about it bro. Must have missed a note some place or other.
No worries, do what thou whilst shall be the whole of the law.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#52888 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
What winter? Its Spring here already. We've been getting Spring Seed Catalogs in the mail.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52889 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Rub it in Ruby, rub it in! lol
Glad it was nice for you!
It wasn't nice. It was hot and uncomfortable. Yesterday turned out to be sunny but not too hot - the cloud cover from yesterday morning just disappeared as the day progressed. I was able to do my laundry. There were a bit of dark clouds in the late afternoon, and the thunder was rumbling but no rain...

It's sunny again today, and temperatures are not too high. Mid 20s (Around 77/78). Apparently there's a 60% chance of rain but we'll see. So far there's not a cloud in the sky. But the day's still young, it's only 8am now

3045 - Bet it's going to rain sometime today or tonight

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52890 Nov 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ruby.
A visit to South Africa is on my bucket list. I will get there some day , just hope it is will I am still able to move around. LOL !
LOL, just remember your sunscreen. The sun is pretty merciless. But if you come during Wintertime you don't need to worry about it too much

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52891 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
No worries Rotor. We understand. You just do what needs to be done and we'll take care of the pub for ya and keep your seat warm and keep a drink cold too.(Unless you'd prefer warm caffiene instead)

Good luck with everything. Thinking of you.*Hugs*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52892 Nov 20, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC . WOO HOO !! I feel a road trip coming on! I just knew if I begged long enough someone would feel sorry for me and allow me to visit. I'm very neat and don't take up to much space ! Now about my 13 kids ....LOL , I don't have that many! Thank goodness. teehee !
You have a blessed day dear FC. I so enjoy reading your posts!
Hugs - hatti
Good morning Hatti and friends ... about those 13 kids ... we could put up a big huge gigantic tent in my kidz yard and have a hey day, lol ... no worried, I got this ... as for enjoying reading my posts, you must be one bored girl, hahahahaha

going to be sunny and 75 today ... already had a double bypass breakfast ... does toast and butter count? bacon & eggs ... it was sure good ... Now, I gotta get ready for my 0830 ... thank goodness it's only about 2-3 miles ... PT, my knee ... more like Operation PT Boot Camp, LOL ...

Everyone have a very pleasant day! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#52893 Nov 20, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>What winter? Its Spring here already. We've been getting Spring Seed Catalogs in the mail.
which reminds me, I need to get my order in for some of them....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#52894 Nov 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>which reminds me, I need to get my order in for some of them....
Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 864,122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 599,512
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min janeebee 6,422
The Christian Atheist debate 16 min ChristineM 1,960
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 23 min Burke Devlin 151
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 30 min Burke Devlin 33
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 40 min rohit 447
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,898
More from around the web