ye olde village pub

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52889 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Rub it in Ruby, rub it in! lol
Glad it was nice for you!
It wasn't nice. It was hot and uncomfortable. Yesterday turned out to be sunny but not too hot - the cloud cover from yesterday morning just disappeared as the day progressed. I was able to do my laundry. There were a bit of dark clouds in the late afternoon, and the thunder was rumbling but no rain...

It's sunny again today, and temperatures are not too high. Mid 20s (Around 77/78). Apparently there's a 60% chance of rain but we'll see. So far there's not a cloud in the sky. But the day's still young, it's only 8am now

3045 - Bet it's going to rain sometime today or tonight

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52890 Nov 19, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ruby.
A visit to South Africa is on my bucket list. I will get there some day , just hope it is will I am still able to move around. LOL !
LOL, just remember your sunscreen. The sun is pretty merciless. But if you come during Wintertime you don't need to worry about it too much

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52891 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Sorry I've been so sporadic about posting. I've just got a lot going on.
Things are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.
No worries Rotor. We understand. You just do what needs to be done and we'll take care of the pub for ya and keep your seat warm and keep a drink cold too.(Unless you'd prefer warm caffiene instead)

Good luck with everything. Thinking of you.*Hugs*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52892 Nov 20, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC . WOO HOO !! I feel a road trip coming on! I just knew if I begged long enough someone would feel sorry for me and allow me to visit. I'm very neat and don't take up to much space ! Now about my 13 kids ....LOL , I don't have that many! Thank goodness. teehee !
You have a blessed day dear FC. I so enjoy reading your posts!
Hugs - hatti
Good morning Hatti and friends ... about those 13 kids ... we could put up a big huge gigantic tent in my kidz yard and have a hey day, lol ... no worried, I got this ... as for enjoying reading my posts, you must be one bored girl, hahahahaha

going to be sunny and 75 today ... already had a double bypass breakfast ... does toast and butter count? bacon & eggs ... it was sure good ... Now, I gotta get ready for my 0830 ... thank goodness it's only about 2-3 miles ... PT, my knee ... more like Operation PT Boot Camp, LOL ...

Everyone have a very pleasant day! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#52893 Nov 20, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>What winter? Its Spring here already. We've been getting Spring Seed Catalogs in the mail.
which reminds me, I need to get my order in for some of them....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#52894 Nov 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>which reminds me, I need to get my order in for some of them....
Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#52895 Nov 20, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.
Most definitely.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52896 Nov 20, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
3045 - Bet it's going to rain sometime today or tonight
...and rain it did. Last night. Was nice. Overcast today, so hoping for some more rain. Temperatures are nice and cool

----------

Good morning friendlies

Wishing all a wonderful day

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52897 Nov 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what Jungs always says.... Order early and order often.
Huh, and here I thought it was the Chicago mayor saying that about voting.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#52898 Nov 21, 2013
Morning folks. Is it Friday yet?
Hope this weather settles out. These changes in pressure are making me miserable.
Off to cool school. lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52899 Nov 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks. Is it Friday yet?
Hope this weather settles out. These changes in pressure are making me miserable.
Off to cool school. lol
Good morning, Rotor ... I hear that about the weather changes ... 77 today with 94% humidity ... rain expected ... my bones and joints are talking to me ... it's all good, we NEED the rain ... but outside BBQ 20 year anniversary for my friend's real estate firm tomorrow and it's an outside venue ... I'm sure they'll deal with it somehow, someway ... contingency plans as we've known about his wx pattern coming on for a week ... Be cool, stay in school >>mwah<<

Morning everyone! Good day to all! FC <3 ...

Location hidden

#52900 Nov 21, 2013
Afternoon all. Steel balls arrived today. Now if the weather gets right,(where the hell is dry season?)
I can take 'em out and shoot 'em at stuff.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52901 Nov 21, 2013
Goooood morning friendlies

It's FRIIIIIDAAAAYYY! Have a great one everybody *hugs*

Location hidden

#52902 Nov 22, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Goooood morning friendlies
It's FRIIIIIDAAAAYYY! Have a great one everybody *hugs*
Back at ya m'dear. Enjoy to the fullist.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52903 Nov 23, 2013
Good morning everyone ... Cold down here ... below freezing the next 3 nights ... very unusual weather pattern but we've got rain ... night before last 3 people drown ... one person at Walnut Creek, why? TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN ... another man pulled out of the back window of his SUV but was pronounced DOA upon arrival en route to hospital ... then they found a woman in her car underwater with the windows all up, inside her car ... goodness ... people that go around barricades ... Jeez, they're there for a reason ... the guy at Walnut Creek is a mystery to me ... No car to be found for him??? Wow!... We love the rain, just be safe in it ... Freezing rain tomorrow, AH an insurance adjusters wet dream, LOL ... Just as sure as you know it ... everyone will attempt to go to church, shopping, etc ... Pie Church is tomorrow, I don't need the calories or the sugar ... think the hills and curves on the way to church can wait until next week ... I'll miss my friends and the fun for one week but I won't risk driving the hills and curves in freezing rain and slick roads, would you?

2008 ... full house says you wouldn't either ...

Best of Saturday to all ...

Location hidden

#52904 Nov 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... Cold down here ... below freezing the next 3 nights ... very unusual weather pattern but we've got rain ... night before last 3 people drown ... one person at Walnut Creek, why? TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN ... another man pulled out of the back window of his SUV but was pronounced DOA upon arrival en route to hospital ... then they found a woman in her car underwater with the windows all up, inside her car ... goodness ... people that go around barricades ... Jeez, they're there for a reason ... the guy at Walnut Creek is a mystery to me ... No car to be found for him??? Wow!... We love the rain, just be safe in it ... Freezing rain tomorrow, AH an insurance adjusters wet dream, LOL ... Just as sure as you know it ... everyone will attempt to go to church, shopping, etc ... Pie Church is tomorrow, I don't need the calories or the sugar ... think the hills and curves on the way to church can wait until next week ... I'll miss my friends and the fun for one week but I won't risk driving the hills and curves in freezing rain and slick roads, would you?
2008 ... full house says you wouldn't either ...
Best of Saturday to all ...
I know exactly what you're talking about. If you can't see the road, don't drive on it. Over here we have people going into the water with 7' seas. Massive rip current, and the purple flags are out. The life guards are telling them. Then hauling a few bodies back to the beach. Maybe it an evolution thing? You know, weeding out the [mentally] infirm?
On that note, have you seen the new show with James Woods? About future people and new tech. I am so glad I wont be around, couldn't even watch it. Imagine being hooked up to the internet with a chip in your head.
Didn't Star Trek already have Borgs?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52905 Nov 24, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you're talking about. If you can't see the road, don't drive on it. Over here we have people going into the water with 7' seas. Massive rip current, and the purple flags are out. The life guards are telling them. Then hauling a few bodies back to the beach. Maybe it an evolution thing? You know, weeding out the [mentally] infirm?
On that note, have you seen the new show with James Woods? About future people and new tech. I am so glad I wont be around, couldn't even watch it. Imagine being hooked up to the internet with a chip in your head.
Didn't Star Trek already have Borgs?
Indeed.

Double blechh.

")

Happy Sunday, Ed, fellow pub patrons, and Old Man Winter.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#52906 Nov 25, 2013
Morning all.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#52908 Nov 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
Morning there Mr. Rotor!

Our forecast of 2" ice didn't quite pan out, we really didn't get anything but some rain.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#52909 Nov 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min onemale 286,463
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr bagittagit 101,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr emperorjohn 445,666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr bagittagit 980,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,303
Fraud DoctoRx 9 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
More from around the web