ye olde village pub

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52788 Nov 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah just getting busy at work, but that's good!
How went the jury thing? Or can you not talk about it?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52789 Nov 6, 2013
Hey all ... just a fly by ... already dark and almost 6pm ... I love DST ... IDK why, cuz it's cooler when it's dark and I don't like to be hot ... IDK, does that make sense? Okay, bye yall ... catch you on the morrow >>blows kisses<< <3 ... 9271

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52790 Nov 7, 2013
Morning friendlies

Thirsty Thursday. Friday is just 'round the corner

It's overcast here today, we might get some rain a bit later. Don't want to wish the rain away but I hope tomorrow and the weekend is sunny because I want to go riding on Sunday morning

And if I can't ride (if it's too muddy) then I at least want to go visit my boy. I need my horsey fix

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52791 Nov 7, 2013
The hell is going on with Topix, or is it just me?
I cannot go to the last page of YOVP, and it doesn't show when I post something. Instead a blank page opens with just a small banner at the top with various advertisements. I hate this [insert grumpy face]

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52792 Nov 7, 2013
Great, NOW it works. I give up!!!

8020 - Bet it'll go haywire again soon

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52793 Nov 7, 2013
...and my bet was correct. Happened again as soon as I posted my previous comment. Then it didn't want to load the main page either, just shows that f-ing banner!!! NOT impressed AT ALL!

Anyway, the other night as I went to close the curtains in my room, there was a rain spider sitting comfortably on the curtain. We (my dad) caught it and took it outside. It looked like this:

http://www.sareptiles.co.za/gallery/albums/us...

Must've sneaked in through my open window. Needless to say, my windows are now kept shut, lol.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#52795 Nov 7, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
How went the jury thing? Or can you not talk about it?
They decided to settle out of court and I got a paid day off and screwed around the rest of the day.

That was only the second time I've ever gotten called and we get a paid day off from work as long as we turn in a note from the court, PLUS I also got to keep the $7 check (what a crock!).

Vincit qui se vincit

#52796 Nov 7, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
...and my bet was correct. Happened again as soon as I posted my previous comment. Then it didn't want to load the main page either, just shows that f-ing banner!!! NOT impressed AT ALL!
Anyway, the other night as I went to close the curtains in my room, there was a rain spider sitting comfortably on the curtain. We (my dad) caught it and took it outside. It looked like this:
Must've sneaked in through my open window. Needless to say, my windows are now kept shut, lol.
I've had that happen, a few months ago I was actually in the shower taking a shower, turned around and there was a spider in the shower with me, lol and I new if he touched me he would stick to me so all I could use to kill him was a shampoo bottle. I beat the hell out of that spider! lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#52797 Nov 7, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
May I presume that you're familiar with the old drink called a Stonewall?
Named after the man but of course.
Tea [sweet] with rye whiskey. Not bad but I do prefer me rum if you please. How's 'bot a tot of that me'dear?
2232, bet I can beat any blockade with this weather.
Good Morning Ed ...I would like that Stonewall today, cold , damp and rainy here. A little warmth on the inside would do quite nice.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#52798 Nov 7, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Hello Ruby :)

I knew better than to open that pic .*shutters*..I DO NOT like spiders !! ewwwwww!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#52799 Nov 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I've had that happen, a few months ago I was actually in the shower taking a shower
LOL !! So what else do you do in the shower Ricky? teehee!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#52800 Nov 7, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !! So what else do you do in the shower Ricky? teehee!!
Watch for spiders and after that I don't want to do anything else lol. Thing was huge! It was like a standoff.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52801 Nov 7, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
The hell is going on with Topix, or is it just me?
I cannot go to the last page of YOVP, and it doesn't show when I post something. Instead a blank page opens with just a small banner at the top with various advertisements. I hate this [insert grumpy face]
Yes, Topix has changed the design of the pages, and the new application has less user-friendly features than the old one. Perhaps they are just working out the kinks, and it will be more functional in the next week or so.

I don't like it much, either, but whaddya gonna do?
By they way, I like your spider...glad you both stayed safe.
Have a better day Ruby.

")

Location hidden

#52802 Nov 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>They decided to settle out of court and I got a paid day off and screwed around the rest of the day.
That was only the second time I've ever gotten called and we get a paid day off from work as long as we turn in a note from the court, PLUS I also got to keep the $7 check (what a crock!).
I had something similar happen. Guy tried to rob a hotdog cart at 2:30 AM. Had about thirty witnesses. Who didn't like the idea of not getting a dog after a night out.
He copped a plea, To many people were pissed off about not getting food.
1871, not my best year.

Location hidden

#52803 Nov 7, 2013
I did get a chance at an A4J Skyhawk today. Short lived though. When I sat in the seat, I could see over the top of the canopy quite easily.
Hollywood is wrong, jet fighter pilots are not big hero's.
They are dwarfs with bad attitudes.
Give me a Corsair or Trojan any day.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#52804 Nov 7, 2013
It's Fridaaaayyyy! Good morning friendlies. Wishing all a great day and a wonderful weekend xoxox

Vincit qui se vincit

#52805 Nov 8, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
I had something similar happen. Guy tried to rob a hotdog cart at 2:30 AM. Had about thirty witnesses. Who didn't like the idea of not getting a dog after a night out.
He copped a plea, To many people were pissed off about not getting food.
1871, not my best year.
lol that's crazy! People will do the dumbest things to get sent to jail?

If I were going to do something to put me in jail, I would really do something worth while! But a hot dog stand? lol

And on top of that he was going to take THAT to trial?! lol

Morning everyone!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52806 Nov 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I've had that happen, a few months ago I was actually in the shower taking a shower, turned around and there was a spider in the shower with me, lol and I new if he touched me he would stick to me so all I could use to kill him was a shampoo bottle. I beat the hell out of that spider! lol
Yo, Rickster ... R U admitting to doing the Spider Dance in the Shower with Suds? LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52807 Nov 8, 2013
Morning Everyone ... Happy Friday ... Good beautiful day to all ... TGIF ... Enjoy it! Love, FC <3 ...

Location hidden

#52808 Nov 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol that's crazy! People will do the dumbest things to get sent to jail?
If I were going to do something to put me in jail, I would really do something worth while! But a hot dog stand? lol
And on top of that he was going to take THAT to trial?! lol
Morning everyone!!
Criminals don't usually pass IQ tests. But yeah, right on main and 6th down town Boise. Stupid is as does, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Justise League 855,085
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 8 min Hatheist Nightmare 60
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 596,418
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,023
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Halle Berry Sister 177,179
which is the best - WordPress or blogger ? 29 min ahmadwael 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 29 min sangili karuppan 1,808
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr End Times 612,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr curtjester1 444,355
More from around the web