ye olde village pub

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#52319 Sep 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Must be. Either that or that agency is a real zoo--literally. And I think Oki would probably agree about the Hartford Elk. I had forgotten about him.
Depends on if you're talking a bull or a cow. Like a buck and a doe. One can be as tough as shoe leather.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52320 Sep 5, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on if you're talking a bull or a cow. Like a buck and a doe. One can be as tough as shoe leather.
We ain't talkin' trophies here, bull, 3 point [western]and about that old.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#52321 Sep 5, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
We ain't talkin' trophies here, bull, 3 point [western]and about that old.
Could make for some tasty elkburger.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#52322 Sep 5, 2013
Elk stew....Yummmmm!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52323 Sep 5, 2013
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!!
Wishing all a wonderful, fun-filled and happy day

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#52324 Sep 6, 2013
Morning all TGIF

Location hidden

#52325 Sep 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Could make for some tasty elkburger.
Like it's said, you are what you eat. 2yr. old grass calf is primo.
I've heard that the mid-west (Ohio, Indiana,etc.) has the best corn fed white tails. can't say by me.
If the Elk and Mulies come down early to forage on sagebrush, then they're real good. I loved shooting geese over the mint fields near lake Lowell. Self basting and damn yummy.
p.s. screwed up here today. made a drink with my Pussers, went to open the seltzer and opened the Mount Gay instead, poured it in without thinking.
p.p.s. It's not bad.

Location hidden

#52326 Sep 6, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!!
Wishing all a wonderful, fun-filled and happy day
Ooo whaaa, Ruby.You have a great week-end.
234 --- 7 ugh.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52327 Sep 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
In order for us(US)the get out of the Middle East we need an energy program that promotes self sufficiency,not dependence on Arab oil. Then there is the pesky problem Israel has with it's hate/war mongering neighbors. The first thing to fix is the energy program,after that then we can decide what our policy would be should Israel be attacked,again.....
I probably should have just left this alone, but really, I wish we could quit policing Israel's enemies. I say, it would be much more cost effective to deed Alaska to the tribes of Israel, and offer them a home here, rather than continue throwing blood and treasure at keeping them there.

I know that's not a popular concept.

Location hidden

#52328 Sep 7, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I probably should have just left this alone, but really, I wish we could quit policing Israel's enemies. I say, it would be much more cost effective to deed Alaska to the tribes of Israel, and offer them a home here, rather than continue throwing blood and treasure at keeping them there.
I know that's not a popular concept.
Interesting concept. Since they already have most of South Florida it would be a redundant gesture. Some still prefer the homeland, even if it was never theirs till 1947.
I can think of other things 5.5 billion could be used for.
maybe replace the money the feds take from the post office?
Fix a few bridges and roads?
Reduce the deficit?
never happen ...

Location hidden

#52329 Sep 7, 2013
as we stand at the railing of Mah Tiki Bar, we raise a glass to gabrielle, so long and good ridence.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#52330 Sep 8, 2013
Good morning folks.
Well Fall has arrived. I noticed the Maples down by the lake have started to turn, it was 44 this morning and there are school buses on the roads . Yup, fall.....my favorite season!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52331 Sep 8, 2013
Good morning friendlies!

Monday again. It's going to be a scorcher today. High of 31 (around 87). I think it's safe to say Spring has arrived. Sunburn season again, wonderful...

1332 - So close

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52332 Sep 9, 2013
.....alka seltzer...

(or the bicarb in the well... whatever's closer)

Location hidden

#52333 Sep 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks.
Well Fall has arrived. I noticed the Maples down by the lake have started to turn, it was 44 this morning and there are school buses on the roads . Yup, fall.....my favorite season!
send some down Rotor, I'll send up some coconuts for ya!

Location hidden

#52334 Sep 9, 2013
Basset hound puppies and bloodhounds too, cutist things around.
Then they get big.
Well if you're big AND beautiful, ya gotta be a Tiger.

Location hidden

#52335 Sep 9, 2013
Okay, so maybe not as cuddely.

Location hidden

#52336 Sep 9, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
.....alka seltzer...
(or the bicarb in the well... whatever's closer)
beer tender!! A glass of Bromo for the lady if you please ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#52337 Sep 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks.
Funny you mention that Rotor. Here in Texas the trees started loosing leaves already and there's a lot of leaves on the ground and it's still 100° here?

I've heard talk of maybe the heat or drought but we got good rain a couple weeks ago, so I think the trees just know when it's time even if it doesn't feel like that to us? Its kinda weird actually?

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#52338 Sep 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks.
We tell the seasons by the game hunting regs put out every year. Its now squirrel season. Almost time to put away the fishing tackle. IF we get rain on Thursday with the expected cool front coming in I'll be in the woods Friday morning. The was a bumper crop of squirrels born this year,they're everywhere,just like the cottontails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min Clearwater 15,240
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min guest 683,542
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 49 min Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 4 hr Jakedover34 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aura Mytha 983,023
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web