ye olde village pub

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#52113 Aug 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I actually thought yesterday was Tuesday.....
Shows ya what kind of week I'm having. should be some better today.
Have a good one everyone.
Psst.... Tomorrow is Friday. Just so's y'all know.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#52114 Aug 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Psst.... Tomorrow is Friday. Just so's y'all know.
Hey there cute thang.... In this humble Princess's opinion, it should have been Friday 2 days ago.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52115 Aug 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Psst.... Tomorrow is Friday. Just so's y'all know.
...and it's finally here! Happy Friday everybody!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#52116 Aug 1, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there cute thang.... In this humble Princess's opinion, it should have been Friday 2 days ago.
And then a four-day weekend, just to put off going to work again on Monday for a little while longer XD

4205 (2345)- Bet it's going to be a good day

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#52117 Aug 2, 2013
Morning all, TGIF!!!!!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52118 Aug 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there cute thang.... In this humble Princess's opinion, it should have been Friday 2 days ago.
It should always be Friday, except when it should be Saturday or Sunday. Depends on the season. Monday nights are good,'cause the next day would be Friday so you can enjoy the ball game and nobody expects anything from you on Friday anyway.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52119 Aug 2, 2013
Topeka air show and DC-3/C-47 fly in and re-union this week end.
Weather wont permit our going though. Storms and tornadoes and hail. No O2 except for flight crew.
Only single stage superchargers so ceiling is to low.
So...
I'll just take my B-day party down to the river.
Fire all of your guns at once and ...

Those songs are kinda mixed up aren't they?
drinks and rooms are on me this week-end. I want ya all to be safe.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#52120 Aug 2, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't my nuts do that???
:)
lol, I'm glad my nuts don't do that! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#52121 Aug 2, 2013
Morning everyone!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52122 Aug 2, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was here in Viera, playing for the Manatee's to get back in shape. I think the club is split tween the Brewers and the Yankees.
Good morning, Ed ... they usually go back to Triple A or minor leagues to rehabilitate before getting back to the big leagues ... I'm just so happy he's back ... Now, A-Rod, I could give two bits about him ... he looks guilty to me, LOL ... Happy Friday, Ed ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52123 Aug 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Morning everyone!
Morning Ricky >smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52124 Aug 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all, TGIF!!!!!
Morning, Rotor >mwah<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#52125 Aug 2, 2013
Hello everyone and welcome to Friday ... yay, it's finally here and one step closer to final indoor home make-over! yippee ... Wishing all a fabulouse day! Love, FC <3 ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52126 Aug 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ed ... they usually go back to Triple A or minor leagues to rehabilitate before getting back to the big leagues ... I'm just so happy he's back ... Now, A-Rod, I could give two bits about him ... he looks guilty to me, LOL ... Happy Friday, Ed ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...
OOOhh Yeeaaah, back atcha kiddo.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#52127 Aug 2, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Topeka air show and DC-3/C-47 fly in and re-union this week end.
Weather wont permit our going though. Storms and tornadoes and hail. No O2 except for flight crew.
Only single stage superchargers so ceiling is to low.
So...
I'll just take my B-day party down to the river.
Fire all of your guns at once and ...
Those songs are kinda mixed up aren't they?
drinks and rooms are on me this week-end. I want ya all to be safe.
The 1/2 scale Napoleon is finished. It looks great. I made up 6 rounds for it and got it stored in an ammo can,ready to go. Now all I need is an occasion....

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#52128 Aug 3, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The 1/2 scale Napoleon is finished. It looks great. I made up 6 rounds for it and got it stored in an ammo can,ready to go. Now all I need is an occasion....
How about this? pretend I'm there with you, it's our birthdays, and we have a barrel of Old Grand Dad. There's a half hog over the fire on a spit. And perhaps best of all, all the women are glad to be sharing this with us.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#52129 Aug 3, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this? pretend I'm there with you, it's our birthdays, and we have a barrel of Old Grand Dad. There's a half hog over the fire on a spit. And perhaps best of all, all the women are glad to be sharing this with us.
Morning Ed.
Boy you have a vivid imagination....
That ladies liking that? You nuts?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52130 Aug 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Ed.
Boy you have a vivid imagination....
That ladies liking that? You nuts?
Well, I'm in, but then I don't often get accused of being a lady ...
;)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#52131 Aug 3, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm in, but then I don't often get accused of being a lady ...
;)
Good morning Shove. LOL!!
How are you doing this moist Saturday?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#52132 Aug 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Shove. LOL!!
How are you doing this moist Saturday?
Chipper as a 'chuck! Loving the a/c today.
How 'bout yourself?

It's hummid out thar....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 92,442
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Skittlez8773 285,991
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Pixy6362 667,640
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Mintz8850 979,333
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,566
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 619,216
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Badass white boy 530
More from around the web