“Where's my compass?”

Since: Sep 10

Planet Earth

#51680 May 27, 2013
As he brushes the dust off his pants...Just dropped by to say "Hi" to some old friends and mainly to raise my longneck to ALL my fellow brothers-in-arms, past and present,that we never forget the reason for this Holiday...To those who gave all...Salute...boo rah!!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51681 May 27, 2013
Welcome back, LM!!

Happy Memorial Day, and thank you very much for your service.

:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#51682 May 27, 2013
Shows you how wide awake I was.....

Rest in peace brave soldiers, we have the task now. Your sacrifices and bravery will not be forgotten.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#51683 May 27, 2013
Morning friendlies!

Was actually 15min early today. Feels weird, lol. But I hate to feel rushed due to limited travel time. So I decided to leave a lot earlier and well - here I am. Tomorrow morning I'll try to leave home at least about 10 minutes later...

Wishing all a great day :-)

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#51684 May 27, 2013
In light of Memorial Day: This goes out to all the fallen soldiers and those who are still serving their country:

I found this video to be very touching and it also opened my eyes in a way

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#51685 May 27, 2013

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51686 May 28, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Hope you all have a wonder filled day

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51687 May 28, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
3 inches of snow on the ground and coming down hard....WTH???
Because you live at the North Pole? LOL

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#51688 May 28, 2013
Good morning all. It was a tear-filled, emotional weekend, that's for sure. But then, Memorial weekend always is. <sigh>

Thanks to all for their service, may you rest in peace.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51689 May 30, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Sun today. That's a nice change.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#51690 May 30, 2013
Good morning everyone. Lots of hot today.....

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51691 May 30, 2013
well hey folks with hurricane just one day away, and we know you can't wait, we bring you... directly from the pacific, that's right TD#2 also know as Hurricane Barbara! She's currently just a little bit off the Yucatan and into the gulf, but don't you worry. She'll be here as soon as she gets her strength back. So let's give her a big, big welcome. Show you appreciation by putting all your lawn furniture in the pool. Tie up your boats real good , and please don't forget those big blue tarp welcome signs!! You know she'll be glad to see 'em.

this message was sponsored by nobody, so, no one is responsible for its content. thank you.

Location hidden

#51692 May 30, 2013
I just had to say that.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51693 May 30, 2013
Maybe it'll head to the north coast.......

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51694 May 30, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
I just had to say that.
Aye, ye did.

Arrrr, etc.

")

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#51695 May 30, 2013
Morning friendlies - HAPPY FRIDAY!

My car's at the workshop again, the oil pump needed to be replaced, and the one they put it - was a bit cheaper than the original - isn't strong enough to get the oil where it needs to go. Been there since Wednesday, and I hope I'll have it back before the weekend, as I plan on going riding again this coming Sunday. My friend and I are going to swop horses for the day. But if I don't have my car (which holds my saddle and other riding stuff) then I'm going to have to postpone those plans :-/

On a scary note: There are reports in our local newspaper about two hijackings in a street not too far from ours, so now I'm extremely paranoid but more vigilant with regards to movement around me or suspicious looking vehicles... Apparently they drive some type of flatbed truck, and stop behind you when you're in front of your gate. Then they load your car on the back of the truck. And we thought we moved to a safe neighbourhood???

9097 - Bet it's going to be a good weekend

Location hidden

#51696 May 31, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies - HAPPY FRIDAY!
My car's at the workshop again, the oil pump needed to be replaced, and the one they put it - was a bit cheaper than the original - isn't strong enough to get the oil where it needs to go. Been there since Wednesday, and I hope I'll have it back before the weekend, as I plan on going riding again this coming Sunday. My friend and I are going to swop horses for the day. But if I don't have my car (which holds my saddle and other riding stuff) then I'm going to have to postpone those plans :-/
On a scary note: There are reports in our local newspaper about two hijackings in a street not too far from ours, so now I'm extremely paranoid but more vigilant with regards to movement around me or suspicious looking vehicles... Apparently they drive some type of flatbed truck, and stop behind you when you're in front of your gate. Then they load your car on the back of the truck. And we thought we moved to a safe neighbourhood???
9097 - Bet it's going to be a good weekend
There is no safe place, Ruby. Just this morning as I left the local library, two fellas took a turn from the sidewalk into the parking lot and towards my truck.
One said "How ya doin' my man?" I never said a word, but to my surprise he could read lips! who would've thought?
I mouthed the words...'any closer and I'll shoot you..'
They got the drift and moved away and back to the sidewalk.
Ya just never know...

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51697 May 31, 2013
Storms moving across Oklahoma again...getting ready for more wicked weather.

Ricky, How's your weather looking tonite?

We're all good here, so far...

and will keep you posted.

")

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51698 May 31, 2013
Thanks Shove, stay safe!!!!!!!!!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51699 Jun 1, 2013
We did....another round expected later today....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 173,795
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min River Tam 227,738
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 740,023
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Black Thunder 42 601,152
Beauty comes in many COLORS 27 min Doctor REALITY 7
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 32 min Aww2wplaya 579
ANR/ABF in Sydney Australia (Jan '12) 37 min ethanhawke 19
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min confrinting with ... 543,015
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr jokesta 156

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••