Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

There is nowhere safe. In 2004 there was a town here that got hit by 4 hurricanes the same summer.
In spite of that, I refuse to live underground like a gopher.
still, I do feel sorry for those people.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Please, if anyone wants to help the Moore victims of these storms, I suggest we donate blood, as it is not costly, but VERY necessary. Other items such as personal care supplies, canned food, drinking water, and temporary shelter, will also be much appreciated. Thanks, guys.

")

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
Please, if anyone wants to help the Moore victims of these storms, I suggest we donate blood, as it is not costly, but VERY necessary. Other items such as personal care supplies, canned food, drinking water, and temporary shelter, will also be much appreciated. Thanks, guys.
")
Meds won't let me donate blood. Found THAT out several years ago. But we'll see what we can do. Stay safe shove..... Keep that head down. We're pullin' for y'all.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got the moves like Jagger....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iEPTlhBmwRgXX
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

shovelhead72 wrote:
")
Trace Adkins team won 1/4 million dollars LIVE on Celebrity Apprentice ... his charity group? The Red Cross ... couldn't come at a better time ... The non-profit group which I'm are putting all the canned food items we have in warehouse on pallets and driving them up in a truck donated by a local insurance company along with clothes donated by various and assorted other churches and other groups ... We've done all we can do in the short amount of time, however, will continue to do as much as possible in the coming days ... Our work is not yet complete ... will it ever be?... Blessings to all ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the current radar showingmore tornadoes in our area, especially Shovel's area.
http://www.wfaa.com/weather/radar...
Ricky! Stay safe!!! I've gotten the "call" we're under "watch" not warning as of yet ... Two neighbors have called to get my briefcase in the car and get Jax ready to come to either of their homes for shelter ... Hope it doesn't come to that but as Princess says ... good to know they've got my back!

Everyone stay safe and have a contingency plan! Good day to all! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky! Stay safe!!! I've gotten the "call" we're under "watch" not warning as of yet ... Two neighbors have called to get my briefcase in the car and get Jax ready to come to either of their homes for shelter ... Hope it doesn't come to that but as Princess says ... good to know they've got my back!
Everyone stay safe and have a contingency plan! Good day to all! Love ~ FC <3 ...
I'm digging a hole as we speak so I can stick my head in it for safety! lol

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'm digging a hole as we speak so I can stick my head in it for safety! lol
Head in a hole azz in the breeze.... Way to go Ricky....LOL Be safe. We're praying for y'all.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Good morning friendlies - Wow, can't believe it's Wednesday again! Time sure flies.

I hope that everyone stays safe

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Morning Ruby. Hoes it going?
You've been pretty quiet lately.
Spartan doing all right?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Morning everyone.
You know what day it is, be sure to celebrate appropriately.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Head in a hole azz in the breeze.... Way to go Ricky....LOL Be safe. We're praying for y'all.
lol well at least mother nature can kiss my azz!

Luckily we dodged a bullet yesterday!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Ruby. Hoes it going?
You've been pretty quiet lately.
Spartan doing all right?
Everything's going great, thank you for asking. How are you doing?
Yeah, I'm not the best conversationalist. Kinda used to people telling me I'm quiet, lol. Spartan's doing well thanks. Haven't ridden in a month or two, I've picked up so much weight, and feel guilty for expecting him to carry me now. So I won't be riding as often as I used to, considering getting my "fix" again this Friday. I bought a 20kg of Fibre Beet ( http://www.speedi-beetsa.co.za/fibre-beet.htm... ) yesterday and made it up into smaller packets so they can feed it to him. Lucerne is too expensive at this stage, and with Winter setting in the field (pasture) is also getting dry, so grazing is limited. He needs a bit of condition though so I'm hoping this additional feed will help. I've actually been thinking, perhaps it's time for another dental checkup. Today marks exactly 2 years since he came into my life, can't believe how time flies!

Speaking of which, I compared earlier photos of him to more recent ones, and his face has become a lot whiter. Then again, can't expect a horse aged somewhere between 15-17 to NOT have grey hairs, lol. But I still love him to bits, and I'm very grateful and privelaged to have him in my life.

And my car desperately needs a service. It's making loud noises, and after what happened (cambelt snapping) I'm a bit paranoid. They told me to have the carbuerator checked asap, so guess that may be the issue here. Will have to start saving up so I can fix whatever needs fixing. Can't keep expecting my parents to pay for everything.

I recently discovered that one of my female "friends" unfriended me on FaceBook. Wonder why, but I suppose she has her reasons. Just seems like she's two-faced, since she's always nice to me, and still sends me the occasional IM. Oh well, can't please them all. Lol.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Rotor, Ricky, Ruby, Oki, Princess, Ed, H'Lo, Shovel and all good people who come here in good faith ... Glad yall are safe and in good spirits ... mid week and weeks end forthcoming, whoo-hoo ... Wishing all a beautiful day! Love, FC <3 ...

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Rotor, Ricky, Ruby, Oki, Princess, Ed, H'Lo, Shovel and all good people who come here in good faith ... Glad yall are safe and in good spirits ... mid week and weeks end forthcoming, whoo-hoo ... Wishing all a beautiful day! Love, FC <3 ...
Hey Flower Child! it sure is nice around here after the last few days!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Morning folks.

5554 ummmm.... bet a keg.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
A full keg?

4527....looks like it won't be my keg!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Morning FC. The week-end does indeed look promising. Behind a weak front it'l be cool(for us) with the mid 80's all week-end long. winds from the N.W. at 12 to 16 kts. Seas 2 to 3 feet at 10 sec. or more.
Cap'ts. note, must find a prize, crew ran out of rum last night. with a little luck perhaps a coastal trader bound for N.E.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Of what? Ahh, I'll match yer keg with a cask of me own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 94,604
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 732,426
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 9 min Statistician 66
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 27 min Senecus 2,404
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 28 min ladylove30 476
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 29 min andet1987 1,241
EX0-105 Exam answers to the test 39 min passokay123 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min confrinting with ... 538,578
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min BenAdam 599,724
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr JudgeNJury 257,744
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••