“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#51594 May 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>very nice. I'll have to come visit and go for a sail--or drive--or whatever it is that you do in boats.....
You are always welcome here.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51595 May 17, 2013
4 years of hard work and sacrifice. More math problems than I can remember. How do we celebrate this accomplishment? We have to wear what is possibly the stupidest hat on the planet.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51596 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
4 years of hard work and sacrifice. More math problems than I can remember. How do we celebrate this accomplishment? We have to wear what is possibly the stupidest hat on the planet.
Nailed it!!

Congrats on your graduation, dear.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#51597 May 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Nailed it!!
Congrats on your graduation, dear.
My thoughts exactly, congrats RH. Set up a round on me.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51598 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You are always welcome here.
cool. Same goes for you and Shakes--but I think you know that.....

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#51599 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Stick a feather in it and call it macaroni.....

Congrats, I knew you could do it....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51600 May 17, 2013
Good morning all good people of the pub ... missed 30 pages so I'll just start here ...

TGIF ~ Happy Friday, yall! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51601 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
~~~~~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, ROTOR~~~~~~~~~~

1600 ... how 'bout them numbers ... aces over 6's ... yep, you dun it ... kudos ... it paid off ... am so proud of you ... I remember the first day you told us of your program ... 4 years went by fast although I bet it felt like a long time ... well, that long time has come and gone ... now, put the hat on and strut like Mick Jagger, LOL ... Love and arms around you, Rotor! Love, FC <3 ... >mwah<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#51602 May 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Whew!! I was just getting ready to put out an APB on you, Ricky....
JK
")
Glad you and yours are okay!
Thanks and they changed the number to 16 tornadoes, in this area we just never know do we Shovel?

Thanks HL!

Vincit qui se vincit

#51603 May 17, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I am never the same person. Every day changes me in some way, every experience makes me different than before.
So if you think about it, you are not in possession of your own self.
That beine true, it's no wonder that we often don't 'feel' like ourselves. Well not anymore anyway ....
Interesting point Ed and now that you mention it...lol

(opens up the liquor cabinet to find I need to restock)

Vincit qui se vincit

#51604 May 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. When we first posted on Topix, the theories were endless. There was this troll--Uber Liberal--didn't think women knew anything about guns, didn't like when I was on the gun threads. Didn't like Oki at all, it was a real hoot.....
And yeah, it was funny, you had just asked me about that over at the Saloon, and here Oki was posting away.... It's things like that which give birth to Topix legends.....
This is true! So for 1 hour out of 6 years you had me wondering? lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#51605 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, it's a copy of a 1927 Hacker craft that Mark used to own, and sold to Alan Jackson. The hull was made in Istanbul. We did the systems, installed the engine, and the interior.
How smooth does a craft like that ride compared to today's watercraft and does it handle anywhere near as well?

Vincit qui se vincit

#51606 May 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, ROTOR~~~~~~~~~~
1600 ... how 'bout them numbers ... aces over 6's ... yep, you dun it ... kudos ... it paid off ... am so proud of you ... I remember the first day you told us of your program ... 4 years went by fast although I bet it felt like a long time ... well, that long time has come and gone ... now, put the hat on and strut like Mick Jagger, LOL ... Love and arms around you, Rotor! Love, FC <3 ... >mwah<

He's got the moves like Jagger....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#51607 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I'd recommend goind on ebay and look at Kentucky Derby hats that might be there. Some of them are REALLY fug-ly/stupid/outlandish.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#51608 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Congrats. Hard to believe its been 4 years.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#51609 May 17, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd recommend goind on ebay and look at Kentucky Derby hats that might be there. Some of them are REALLY fug-ly/stupid/outlandish.....
hey! There is NO such thing as an Ugly derby hat.....

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51610 May 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Isn't that why they call it a motar board? Congrats bro, you are now over qualified for that construction job.

Meteor, eh? Gotta be cheaper than a Merlin though. If the block is the same then....

almost forgot, yep.. Humor. Difficult concept as the Vulcans say.

Location hidden

#51611 May 17, 2013
OOps, mortar board.

9440, missed it by that much ...

Location hidden

#51612 May 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point Ed and now that you mention it...lol
(opens up the liquor cabinet to find I need to restock)
You let your supplies dwindle that badly? Shame, shame, Ricky.
I only had that problem once in the doldrums. Or horse latitudes. Had to have the crew row for a bit. But we did get a fair wind and some decent Madiera from a passing Spaniard. One shot in the bow and he struck his colors soon enough.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#51613 May 18, 2013
Hey Rotor: Here's something you might enjoy!

http://www.wimp.com/kineticsculpture/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min bacon hater 750,487
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Catcher1 174,424
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min An NFL Fan 118,645
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 548,564
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min RADEKT 261,650
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min feces for jesus 96,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min USN Atheist 5,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 602,167
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE