ye olde village pub

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51562 May 15, 2013
Morning everyone. NO frost last night. Which is a good thing--I'm tired of going from heat to AC in the same day......

<waves>

Gotta run, so many threads, so little time.....

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#51563 May 15, 2013
Q: What is the difference between a pregnant woman and a light bulb?

A: You can unscrew a light bulb.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#51564 May 15, 2013
Why did the boy throw the butter out the window?

To see a butterfly.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#51565 May 15, 2013
In America you find party, in Russia party finds you.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51566 May 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We had a light frost Monday morning. Frost... In the middle of MAY..... In DIXIE!!! Global warming Gore's azz....
Heading out shortly for the lake. Hope the Bluegill are hungry.
http://globalwarmingsiren.com/ pictures/polar-ice-caps/

I'm no fan of Al Gore, but 20% of the polar ice cap has melted since 1979. I'm pretty sure that frost in May is an indication that the climate is pretty screwed up.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#51567 May 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> http://globalwarmingsiren.com/pictures/polar-...
I'm no fan of Al Gore, but 20% of the polar ice cap has melted since 1979. I'm pretty sure that frost in May is an indication that the climate is pretty screwed up.
Somebody fed the fish before I got there..... Bummer. Climate change is constant. I remember waaaay back in the 70's when some nimrods were predicting a new ice age.... They took several years of data based on several recent severe winters in the mid-west and voila`,ice age coming. ANY thing related to the climate I now take with a COUPLE grains of salt. The most accurate weather prediction you will get is when you stick your head outside.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51568 May 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We had a light frost Monday morning. Frost... In the middle of MAY..... In DIXIE!!! Global warming Gore's azz....
Heading out shortly for the lake. Hope the Bluegill are hungry.
Fred W. Always claimed the last frost date here was May 15--so they cut it close this year.....

No danger of frost now though--should be smooth sailing for the tomatoes.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#51569 May 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Fred W. Always claimed the last frost date here was May 15--so they cut it close this year.....
No danger of frost now though--should be smooth sailing for the tomatoes.
Good. My planters are ready.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51570 May 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Good. My planters are ready.
Mine aren't. But hope springs eternal that someday they will be.

Oh, before I forget, Ricky F asked me why we didn't post at the same time. I gave him Uber's favorite theory, we're the same person--just when I post, I'm in heels and a tiara.....LOL

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51571 May 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody fed the fish before I got there..... Bummer. Climate change is constant. I remember waaaay back in the 70's when some nimrods were predicting a new ice age.... They took several years of data based on several recent severe winters in the mid-west and voila`,ice age coming. ANY thing related to the climate I now take with a COUPLE grains of salt. The most accurate weather prediction you will get is when you stick your head outside.
The link posted correctly in your reply - you might find it interesting...or not...whatever.

Weather and climate are very different things.

")

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51572 May 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>There are several sub-species that fall minto that (Sunfish) group. Collectively called Blue Gill due to the distinctive dark blie coloration of the gill flap/covering. Other names are Shellcracker,Bream,and(incorre ctly)Perch..... They are quite tasty. Next to Crappie on the fish hit list. But,due to their small relatively small size it takes a lot to make a good mess. Well worth the effort and fun to catch.
Beats Cicadas all to h3ll.....
Cicadas? Isn't that an insect? Makes a great noise like bad neighbors.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51573 May 15, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Sea trout? You mean steelhead? Ocean run trout?
http://1fghp.com/california/salmonslayer/casa...
Pics or it never happened....lol
8582 -- you win drinks on me then.
sorry, no pics. I do have one of me with a Flounder. Not great but good for a decent meal. I really don't keep many fish, so not many pics.
Spotted seatrout is what I was catching the other day. minumum length here is 15". I'll see if I find a decent photo for ya.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#51574 May 16, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
Q: What is the difference between a pregnant woman and a light bulb?
A: You can unscrew a light bulb.
LOL!

Morning all.

Launching Sultana today.

http://www.newenglandboatandmotor.com/john-ha...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#51575 May 16, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody fed the fish before I got there..... Bummer. Climate change is constant. I remember waaaay back in the 70's when some nimrods were predicting a new ice age.... They took several years of data based on several recent severe winters in the mid-west and voila`,ice age coming. ANY thing related to the climate I now take with a COUPLE grains of salt. The most accurate weather prediction you will get is when you stick your head outside.
lol, you got that right, I like to do my own forcasting! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#51576 May 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Mine aren't. But hope springs eternal that someday they will be.
Oh, before I forget, Ricky F asked me why we didn't post at the same time. I gave him Uber's favorite theory, we're the same person--just when I post, I'm in heels and a tiara.....LOL
In 6 years I never thought you two were one in the same, then you made a post about what you just posted and then Oki posted like right after that I it made me think maybe you were one in the same and trying to tell me something when you both posted together, that's what Topix does to people lol. But I never thought or wondered before if you two were the same person.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#51577 May 16, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>The link posted correctly in your reply - you might find it interesting...or not...whatever.
Weather and climate are very different things.
")
Good morning Shovel! This time WE got the tornadoes, 10 of them and 1 was a mile wide supposedly, it just missed me, I was in the next county over.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#51578 May 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Morning all.
Launching Sultana today.
http://www.newenglandboatandmotor.com/john-ha...
That's such a beautiful boat Rotor! Did you just build the engine or the whole thing?

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51579 May 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Morning all.
Launching Sultana today.
http://www.newenglandboatandmotor.com/john-ha...
Way cool. I saw that the sell Rolls/Royce engines.
Maybe I could build a Spitfire around one?

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51580 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>In 6 years I never thought you two were one in the same, then you made a post about what you just posted and then Oki posted like right after that I it made me think maybe you were one in the same and trying to tell me something when you both posted together, that's what Topix does to people lol. But I never thought or wondered before if you two were the same person.
Interesting, I am never the same person. Every day changes me in some way, every experience makes me different than before.
So if you think about it, you are not in possession of your own self.
That beine true, it's no wonder that we often don't 'feel' like ourselves. Well not anymore anyway ....

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51581 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Shovel! This time WE got the tornadoes, 10 of them and 1 was a mile wide supposedly, it just missed me, I was in the next county over.
Whew!! I was just getting ready to put out an APB on you, Ricky....

JK

")
Glad you and yours are okay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Doctor Justice_ 879,856
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 21 min ketan 230
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 33 min Raje 576
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Rosa_Winkel 8,247
My husband is a peeping tom in a horrible way (Aug '09) 56 min madan 23
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr too lazy to log in 3,904
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 hr Cholan87 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KayMarie 603,311
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 6 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web