and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry about the pup Shov. That's always a tough decision......

Hugs

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I'm sorry about the pup Shov. That's always a tough decision......
Hugs
I wish we could go that way when we get as bad off as he is, in either case it's sad.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm back, I tried to quit but this damn Topix machine pulled me back in, help I'm trapped and I can't get out!! lol
I think my friend had his gall bladder removed with a very small incision and was back at work like the next day? Is yous that bad? I hope you get to feeling better!
Shovel sorry about your pet!
I had my gallbladder removed last year, and yeah it's that bad again. Apparently your liver can produce them all by it's lonesome. It's rare, but can happen. I thought they just formed in the gallbladder. Wrong.
And yes guys I feel better now but I skipped a Design test because of it. Make up on Monday so that's no biggie.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

shovelhead72 wrote:
Good morning, all. Glad you're feeling a bit better, Rotor. Hope you have a great day, Ricky.
And thanks, fellas.
He's not doing very well, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to let him 'go to sleep'. He's hurting a lot, and the pain pills are making him sick.
Totally sad, and need to go pet him.
Take care.
It's always a tough decision, Shove. But you must consider the animal above all. I know, I've been there too. Doesn't make it any easier though.
My last wish is that some one cares enough about me to be as kind.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

I often amke jokes about the sea condidtion offshore, but with the [not] tropical low it got deadly.
winds S W @ 35/ 50 kts. w/ heavy rain/ t-storms
seas 11'@ 10 sec.
Water is up over a foot in the marina. Had to get new [dry] batteries to ppump outr the fishing boat, old one having dies a slow death.
Everybody take care ... oh and Cinco d'Mayo!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Good day friendlies!

Back to normal again tomorrow, after a 2-week seaside vacation (13-26/04) and a couple of additional days' leave... Not looking forward to it, as I'm sure it's going to be a madhouse! And Winter is creeping in, so getting up at 5am, when it's still dark outside really doesn't motivate me much, lol.

Apparently the network/system is back up and running at work, so hopefully we won't have downtime again anytime soon (touch wood)

I hope you're all doing well. Didn't want to read through the almost 200 posts I missed out on.

Have a great Sunday everybody <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey stranger, nice to see you. Glad you had a good time, going back to work always sucks, but for you I'm sure it is a welcome relief from the enforced vacation you've been on that last month or so.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Morning everyone.
Finals week....

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I had my gallbladder removed last year, and yeah it's that bad again. Apparently your liver can produce them all by it's lonesome. It's rare, but can happen. I thought they just formed in the gallbladder. Wrong.
And yes guys I feel better now but I skipped a Design test because of it. Make up on Monday so that's no biggie.
Good luck on your test today Rotor!

And good morning everyone!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Thanks Ricky, I think I'll do pretty good on this one; the two finals tomorrow on the other hand...... Have to wait and see I guess.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

What Ricky said....

")

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Good luck RH, not that you'll need it.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Thanks guys.
I'm trying to not stress over it, but that's kinda hard. It is important, and you're never sure if you've prepped for all the right stuff.
Forgetting something as simple as the difference between multiplication of gear train values and addition of same can be a 15 point hit.
It is what it is, and I'll do my best.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I had my gallbladder removed last year, and yeah it's that bad again. Apparently your liver can produce them all by it's lonesome. It's rare, but can happen. I thought they just formed in the gallbladder. Wrong.
Really? I had no idea you could make gallstones if you had no gallbadder. Must be really rare--just like you......

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning everyone.
Finals week....
good luck...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I had no idea you could make gallstones if you had no gallbadder. Must be really rare--just like you......
Having another..........OMG this hurts so much.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

What a frustrating start to my week <insert grumpy face>

EVERYBODY else in the office was connected and able to work. Everyone that is, except me. 5-6 phonecalls and lots of cussing later, I'm finally connected again! Everything done over the phone, so WHY is it always such a schlep to get my pc working again? I'm good at following directions. Sometimes, lol.

Anyway, I'm just super relieved that I can actually work again! Yeeeeehaaaaa!

Have a great day everybody. Going to be quite busy for a while, catching up on all the work. But someone's gotta do it, right? xxx

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Good luck on the finals, Rotor!

And hope you make a speedy recovery from your excrutiating pain due to gall stones. Hugs

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Stupid gut kept me up till 4am. Great way to prep for finals.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Stupid gut kept me up till 4am. Great way to prep for finals.
I know it's unrelated, but that made me think of the show "My Strange Addiction", I can't watch much of that show and I'm still in shock over seeing a smal postion of the episode where two people give themselves coffee enemas each day and it's not pretty. The same episode had a women who liked licking her cat hair and would groom the cat? She actually liked eating cat hair and told her sister it moved right through?!?

Real or made up, I don't want seeing that on TV, I had to bleach my eyes out! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 732,273
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Aquarius-WY 538,443
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min bacon hater 94,568
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Rita Fontaine 257,614
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Catcher1 173,231
0553403266 Body to body Massage Service in Dubai 14 min Dubai Massage 055... 9
skype show/paypal 16 min skypesexme 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Holy dr Shrink 599,709

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••