“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51476 May 3, 2013
I often amke jokes about the sea condidtion offshore, but with the [not] tropical low it got deadly.
winds S W @ 35/ 50 kts. w/ heavy rain/ t-storms
seas 11'@ 10 sec.
Water is up over a foot in the marina. Had to get new [dry] batteries to ppump outr the fishing boat, old one having dies a slow death.
Everybody take care ... oh and Cinco d'Mayo!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#51477 May 5, 2013
Good day friendlies!

Back to normal again tomorrow, after a 2-week seaside vacation (13-26/04) and a couple of additional days' leave... Not looking forward to it, as I'm sure it's going to be a madhouse! And Winter is creeping in, so getting up at 5am, when it's still dark outside really doesn't motivate me much, lol.

Apparently the network/system is back up and running at work, so hopefully we won't have downtime again anytime soon (touch wood)

I hope you're all doing well. Didn't want to read through the almost 200 posts I missed out on.

Have a great Sunday everybody <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#51478 May 5, 2013
Hey stranger, nice to see you. Glad you had a good time, going back to work always sucks, but for you I'm sure it is a welcome relief from the enforced vacation you've been on that last month or so.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51480 May 6, 2013
Morning everyone.
Finals week....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#51481 May 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I had my gallbladder removed last year, and yeah it's that bad again. Apparently your liver can produce them all by it's lonesome. It's rare, but can happen. I thought they just formed in the gallbladder. Wrong.
And yes guys I feel better now but I skipped a Design test because of it. Make up on Monday so that's no biggie.
Good luck on your test today Rotor!

And good morning everyone!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51482 May 6, 2013
Thanks Ricky, I think I'll do pretty good on this one; the two finals tomorrow on the other hand...... Have to wait and see I guess.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51483 May 6, 2013
What Ricky said....

")

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#51484 May 6, 2013
Good luck RH, not that you'll need it.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51485 May 6, 2013
Thanks guys.
I'm trying to not stress over it, but that's kinda hard. It is important, and you're never sure if you've prepped for all the right stuff.
Forgetting something as simple as the difference between multiplication of gear train values and addition of same can be a 15 point hit.
It is what it is, and I'll do my best.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51486 May 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I had my gallbladder removed last year, and yeah it's that bad again. Apparently your liver can produce them all by it's lonesome. It's rare, but can happen. I thought they just formed in the gallbladder. Wrong.
And yes guys I feel better now but I skipped a Design test because of it. Make up on Monday so that's no biggie.
Really? I had no idea you could make gallstones if you had no gallbadder. Must be really rare--just like you......

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51487 May 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning everyone.
Finals week....
good luck...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51488 May 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I had no idea you could make gallstones if you had no gallbadder. Must be really rare--just like you......
Having another..........OMG this hurts so much.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#51489 May 7, 2013
What a frustrating start to my week <insert grumpy face>

EVERYBODY else in the office was connected and able to work. Everyone that is, except me. 5-6 phonecalls and lots of cussing later, I'm finally connected again! Everything done over the phone, so WHY is it always such a schlep to get my pc working again? I'm good at following directions. Sometimes, lol.

Anyway, I'm just super relieved that I can actually work again! Yeeeeehaaaaa!

Have a great day everybody. Going to be quite busy for a while, catching up on all the work. But someone's gotta do it, right? xxx

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#51490 May 7, 2013
Good luck on the finals, Rotor!

And hope you make a speedy recovery from your excrutiating pain due to gall stones. Hugs

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51491 May 7, 2013
Stupid gut kept me up till 4am. Great way to prep for finals.

Vincit qui se vincit

#51492 May 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Stupid gut kept me up till 4am. Great way to prep for finals.
I know it's unrelated, but that made me think of the show "My Strange Addiction", I can't watch much of that show and I'm still in shock over seeing a smal postion of the episode where two people give themselves coffee enemas each day and it's not pretty. The same episode had a women who liked licking her cat hair and would groom the cat? She actually liked eating cat hair and told her sister it moved right through?!?

Real or made up, I don't want seeing that on TV, I had to bleach my eyes out! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#51493 May 7, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
What a frustrating start to my week <insert grumpy face>
EVERYBODY else in the office was connected and able to work. Everyone that is, except me. 5-6 phonecalls and lots of cussing later, I'm finally connected again! Everything done over the phone, so WHY is it always such a schlep to get my pc working again? I'm good at following directions. Sometimes, lol.
Anyway, I'm just super relieved that I can actually work again! Yeeeeehaaaaa!
Have a great day everybody. Going to be quite busy for a while, catching up on all the work. But someone's gotta do it, right? xxx
We kept having the internet go down at work the last several days and it's a whipping when you have 6 screens open and doing a lot of work! lol

I know what you mean!

Vincit qui se vincit

#51494 May 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Having another..........OMG this hurts so much.
If it makes you feel any better I apparently sat on a thorn of some sort while mowing on the riding mower on Saturday and never knew it until I sat on my bed about to go to sleep and OUCH! Then ever since then I'll be fine and then I'll hit the right spot and it still feels like a needle getting jabbed into my left cheek, I'm embarrassed to have it looked at but my girlfriend can handle it I suppose! lol

I used a mirror and can't see nor feel anything? I think it's pretty small, maybe a cactus needle?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51495 May 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's unrelated, but that made me think of the show "My Strange Addiction", I can't watch much of that show and I'm still in shock over seeing a smal postion of the episode where two people give themselves coffee enemas each day and it's not pretty. The same episode had a women who liked licking her cat hair and would groom the cat? She actually liked eating cat hair and told her sister it moved right through?!?
Real or made up, I don't want seeing that on TV, I had to bleach my eyes out! lol
Thank you for the great visual first thing in the morning. you know I have a good imagination, right?
I wonder if sticking a drill bit in my ear will make those images go away?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51496 May 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If it makes you feel any better I apparently sat on a thorn of some sort while mowing on the riding mower on Saturday and never knew it until I sat on my bed about to go to sleep and OUCH! Then ever since then I'll be fine and then I'll hit the right spot and it still feels like a needle getting jabbed into my left cheek, I'm embarrassed to have it looked at but my girlfriend can handle it I suppose! lol
I used a mirror and can't see nor feel anything? I think it's pretty small, maybe a cactus needle?
sometimes the smallest sliver hurts the most like it's juuuuusssssttt touching a nerve end.
Loads of fun no matter where it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dixie Chick 778,799
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 175,784
Gay snapchat names 19 min addictive420 182
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Liam 560,572
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 39,390
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 54 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Hispanic Women are Racist (Sep '12) 1 hr CountryGirl324 34
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 265,476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,355
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 18 hr risque 137
More from around the web