ye olde village pub

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51392 Apr 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wow that sucks!
It's almost like someone who steals from their own family, the only people on earth that truly have your back!!
Trust me brother I wasn't in a good mood either. Yesterday I buried the closest female friend I've ever had except for my wife who I was in total love with but that ended a while back, but this friend was there for pretty much that whole 11 years and then some! She was like the sister I never had and she was so down to earth and laid back, non judgmental over anything and the one person in real life that I truly felt I could tell anything to without repercussion. If I ever needed to talk IF (lol) I could reach her she would give me plenty of time and I gotta tell you I'm having a hard time with this one and I never get depressed ever! This is bothering me way more than losing all of my grandparents, aunt, father-in-law, sister-in-law, everyone, so that's a little strange but it's how I feel and when she found out she had stage 4 cancer and only a few months to live she took it a little had as she loved life here on earth. But there is a silver lining here, she lost a son when he was 9 years old due to wrong medication prescribed for him years ago, so she came back to this area from Austin to be buried next to him and I got to see her husband Randy and even older friend I used to work with (that's how I met her), her other 2 kids the same age as mine who all used to play together and all the friends I knew through them so it was surreal for me yesterday.
Randy stayed in Austin to get his retirement while she moved to Aspen to get her day care business up and running (they were that strong), I was going to fly up to stay with her recently then this happened, so she went back to Austin to have family time and that's where she passed.
So it was and still is sad and emotional for me, the hardest ever and of course my ex-bitch never called nor showed up even though I texted her ahead of time of what was going on, she didn't even go to her old best friends funeral either who passed of breast cancer a couple years back, but I did. I feel obligated to go to friends funerals, that's just how it should be.
So sorry for your loss, Ricky. Losing someone who matters a lot, hurts a lot. You are in my thoughts, and in my heart. Consider yourself bear-hugged.

Love,
Shove.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51393 Apr 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
E for effort Ricky.
If I wasn'in such a crappy mood I probably would have thought that funny.
When I got home last night I found out that one of my daughters friends......MY FIREND! Has been coming into my home and stealing from me. Money, tools, electronics, prescription drugs. 8 f%^&ing years I've been there for the little $hit. Tried to help him out whenever I could. If he hadn't been put in jail yesterday for other stuff I would probably have spent the night in jail myself.
The worst kind of thief, the kind that steals from a friend. I am so f*&^ing pissed off.
Sounds like the ides of March, became the crap of April. So sorry to hear this - one of my longest friendships ended the same way a year or so ago.(Methamphetamine at the bottom of all that.)

It's crushing.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#51394 Apr 24, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry for your loss, Ricky. Losing someone who matters a lot, hurts a lot. You are in my thoughts, and in my heart. Consider yourself bear-hugged.
Love,
Shove.
Thanks Shovel I appreciate that!!

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51395 Apr 24, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Okaaay, lets; see just how well the old brain is working.[sips shovels drink, bites donut] Rotor, that sounds a like like shore dinner from my time in the north woods, forgot the tomato.
Princess, it's just the color, not burned. Mix, pimienta negro
and cayenne powder with a bit of flour. Brush fish with milk/egg drench in mixture and deep fry.
Hunglo, you may use any fish or reptile you heart desires. I personally recomend a small gator, very tender. Grouper is good too but pricey if you must buy it. Well with the cost of fuel, it ain't cheap to go out and catch it either. It is more fun that the store though.
Ok, cool. Black=burnt--or it did in home ec 101. LOL

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#51396 Apr 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
E for effort Ricky.
If I wasn'in such a crappy mood I probably would have thought that funny.
When I got home last night I found out that one of my daughters friends......MY FIREND! Has been coming into my home and stealing from me. Money, tools, electronics, prescription drugs. 8 f%^&ing years I've been there for the little $hit. Tried to help him out whenever I could. If he hadn't been put in jail yesterday for other stuff I would probably have spent the night in jail myself.
The worst kind of thief, the kind that steals from a friend. I am so f*&^ing pissed off.
Oh wow, that's bad, with a capital Bad.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51397 Apr 25, 2013
Morning everyone.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51398 Apr 25, 2013
What Rotor said...

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#51399 Apr 25, 2013
Ditto.....

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#51400 Apr 25, 2013
exactly

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51401 Apr 25, 2013
all these bummer notes.
Remember the old saying, keep your friends close, your enemies closer? Seems to fit.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51402 Apr 25, 2013
Yeah....I'll bury him in the back yard with the paperboy.
Close enough?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51403 Apr 26, 2013
Morning all.
Well, in todays episode of 'As The Stomache Turns' we find that the cowardly thief has returned some of the stuff he stole, but didn't have the nads to face me, so I got a note along with stuff.A freaking note....after 8 years. F that! He was informed via text that he still owes me $350 bucks and he has to have it in my hand (In Person) before he goes in for his 6 month stint at county or he's going to be going to court while he's in jail to get more time from me.

In other news, I turned in my final Reduction Gear Design Project yesterday. It looked really good! Very professional. Something like 60 pages, 1/2 of which was mathcad worksheet.

#51404 Apr 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
Well, in todays episode of 'As The Stomache Turns' we find that the cowardly thief has returned some of the stuff he stole, but didn't have the nads to face me, so I got a note along with stuff.A freaking note....after 8 years. F that! He was informed via text that he still owes me $350 bucks and he has to have it in my hand (In Person) before he goes in for his 6 month stint at county or he's going to be going to court while he's in jail to get more time from me.
In other news, I turned in my final Reduction Gear Design Project yesterday. It looked really good! Very professional. Something like 60 pages, 1/2 of which was mathcad worksheet.
congrats on the project

Location hidden

#51405 Apr 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Yeah....I'll bury him in the back yard with the paperboy.
Close enough?
don't forget to plant some trees around the area. Makes it really hard to dig up, plus it's good for the tree.

5643, weather looks great so it's a good bet we'll be gone till monday. even all the bills are paid. Wooo hooo!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51406 Apr 26, 2013
What Hunglo said....

And may everyone here have the best day humanly possible!!!

I'm going to start it, by going out to the Oasis and listening to this lovely, glorious, singing RAIN on it's homely tin roof.....

May you all find a personal place of peace today.
")
Love,
Shove.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51407 Apr 27, 2013
Morning everyone. Brrrrrrrr it's freezing in here. What happened to spring?

#51408 Apr 27, 2013
They lied to us...again

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51409 Apr 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning everyone. Brrrrrrrr it's freezing in here. What happened to spring?
Due to unforeseen expenditures, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off...

Location hidden

#51410 Apr 28, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
They lied to us...again
yep, they lied to all of us. Cold front moved faster than expected, low develops behind it, and now ..
rain with squalls and gusting winds. Went out a and ended up returning very soon.
seas 3'@ 10 sec.(not bad at all) but confused with N.E. swells and W.N.W chop. 2'@ 5 sec.
something wrong with the Garmin too, lost way points and can't re-install.
S#&T!
with what little sun I can see, methinks it's past the yardarm, so...
splice the mainbrace and pass the grog.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51411 Apr 28, 2013
Good morning, Ricky! Sorry for the loss of your friend ... I hope you grieve so that you may heal! Much love ~ FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min Travesty 52,159
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 41 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 56 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 59 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web