ye olde village pub

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51291 Apr 16, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just me, or do the shoes in your avatar look like an excellent match for the outfit on mine?
")
Good point shove.Never thought of that.By the way, I think your avatar would be good nose art.
If I ever get a fighter plane .....
speaking of which,I was working on the Killer Bee, a B-25 Mitchell [J series] left this afternoon for Ft.Walton Beach airshow.
youtube.com/watch...
I hope that works.

Location hidden

#51292 Apr 16, 2013
Okay then, clock on and just type in Killer Bee/B-25J

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#51293 Apr 16, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Okay then, clock on and just type in Killer Bee/B-25J
Nice restoration!
Love that sound.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51295 Apr 17, 2013
Good morning folks.
Nice spring day here in New England.

Location hidden

#51296 Apr 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks.
Morning Rotor, and thanks. I knew it would be because I see ads for Summer Ale from Sam Adams. Not a bad brew that.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51297 Apr 17, 2013
Morning Ed.
Yeah Sam is good, If you can find any down there Tuckerman and Moat Mountain (Both NH breweries) make some really good stuff too. Moat Mountain has a blueberry ale that is beyond amazing.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#51298 Apr 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks.
Yes it is. Good morning RH

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51299 Apr 17, 2013
Morning HL.
If you happen to catch some bit of news on te marathon investigation please share, I'm not in a position to catch a whole lot of news at the moment.
ttyl

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51300 Apr 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Ed.
Yeah Sam is good, If you can find any down there Tuckerman and Moat Mountain (Both NH breweries) make some really good stuff too. Moat Mountain has a blueberry ale that is beyond amazing.
Good morning, Rotor. I'll have to try that, if I get the chance. Normally, I despise beer, but blueberry ale sounds....interesting.

")

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51301 Apr 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WoW Dr. Demento brings back memory's...fish head fish head rolly polly fish heads, fish heads fish heads eat them up yum! lol
New Year's Day, 1990, I taped the "Dr. Demento Funny 25" from the radio, and listened to it with my kids for years. I think the dog got hold of it in 2004. Sad day.

#51302 Apr 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning HL.
If you happen to catch some bit of news on te marathon investigation please share, I'm not in a position to catch a whole lot of news at the moment.
ttyl
Will do, but I don't watch alot of TV so I'm limited to what I can find online.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51303 Apr 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning HL.
ttyl
The Fibbies have an (Iranian?) national in custody as a person of interest. They've found remnants of a pressure cooker near the first explosion site. Surgeons in Boston are reporting large numbers of people in the ERs, with shrapnel wounds. The Westboro Baptist Cult...erm...church, has threatened to picket the funerals of those killed in the blasts. And the Patriot Guard has declared its intention to prevent that. More later.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51304 Apr 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just me, or do the shoes in your avatar look like an excellent match for the outfit on mine?
")
I do believe they are.....lol We should swap sometime....

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51305 Apr 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I hate those! Hope you get over it soon!!
Thanks HRP!!
delivered your message.

#51306 Apr 17, 2013

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51307 Apr 17, 2013
NECN says the news conference scheduled for 5 is delayed...wonder if they have an announcement.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51308 Apr 17, 2013
Good evening pubbers and pubettes ... I almost typed puffers, lol ... Hope all have been well and in good spirits ... Happy HumpDay ... weekend is fast approaching ... Good evening to all ... Love, FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#51309 Apr 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>New Year's Day, 1990, I taped the "Dr. Demento Funny 25" from the radio, and listened to it with my kids for years. I think the dog got hold of it in 2004. Sad day.
They don't play stuff like that anymore, so you have to turn your kids on to it if you want, did they like it? What did they think?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#51310 Apr 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good evening pubbers and pubettes ... I almost typed puffers, lol ... Hope all have been well and in good spirits ... Happy HumpDay ... weekend is fast approaching ... Good evening to all ... Love, FC <3 ...
Hey FC!! Glad to see ya!! How are you doing?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#51311 Apr 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>They don't play stuff like that anymore, so you have to turn your kids on to it if you want, did they like it? What did they think?
Are you kidding me?? They adored it!! We used to sing that stuff together all the time when they were 'tweens. Mostly to pass time waiting for the bus... we sure did get some looks when we got on the bus and kept singing....

")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bear Claw 88,074
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 703,701
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 12 min Grunt56 223,078
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,483
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,491
Last post wins (May '13) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 543
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,918