#51127 Apr 2, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Another day, another couple bucks.
Off to cool school.

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#51128 Apr 2, 2013
Good morning everyone and have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51129 Apr 2, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Good morning all. Sorry I've been away but had a seious cold. Felt more like Malaria.
fever, then chills switching back and forth every fifteen minutes. Still a bit drifty but doing better.
Good morning, Ed! Sending healing vibes your way! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51130 Apr 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Another day, another couple bucks.
Off to cool school.
Good morning, Rotor! Be cool, stay in school! Stay warm, too! Luvya big! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51131 Apr 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and have a great day :)
Morning, Kitten! Have a great day, too! >>hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#51132 Apr 2, 2013
Morning everyone! wakey wakey ... burning daylight here, lol ... Wishing all a bright sunny day ... we're expecting a significant amount of rainfall ... well, at least that's what we've been promised >>crosses fingers<< hope so, anyway! We shall see!

Good day to all friendies as Ruby says! Hearts and hugs ... FC <3 ...

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#51133 Apr 2, 2013
Hope that you're feeling better Ed

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#51134 Apr 2, 2013
Captain John O Dung can teach a German Sheppard to bark in Spanish

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#51135 Apr 3, 2013
Morning friendlies!

It rained all through last night, and woke up to the glorious sound of rain too. Kinda hard to get up when the weather is gloomy and your bed is super comfortable, lol.

Still no network at work, and when I got to the other building, there was nobody there, so had to go back home. Could've stayed in bed a little longer if I'd known, lol.

Going to try again tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to work. Ugh, it's really not funny anymore.

Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful day! XXX

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#51136 Apr 3, 2013
Hi Ruby!
I just can't believe they have STILL not fixed that?!?!?!??!
Amazing!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51137 Apr 3, 2013
Sorry for the caps but that's the way it came.

A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO, WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP, AND MOVES TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION AND SITS DOWN. THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHES HER DO THIS, AND ASKS TO SEE HER TICKET. HE THEN TELLS THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR /ECONOMY CLASS AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK. THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE. THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES INTO THE COCKPIT AND TELLS THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE IS A BLONDE BIMBO SITTING IN FIRST CLASS, THAT BELONGS IN ECONOMY, AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT. THE CO-PILOT GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIES TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO HER SEAT. THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE. THE CO-PILOT TELLS THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND, TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON. THE PILOT SAYS, "YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS, I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE. I SPEAK BLONDE." HE GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR, AND SHE SAYS, "OH, I'M SORRY" AND GETS UP AND GOES BACK TO HER SEAT IN /ECONOMY/.. THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT ARE AMAZED AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS. I TOLD HER SOFTLY..."FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO TORONTO ".

#51138 Apr 3, 2013
Good stuff RH

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51139 Apr 3, 2013
I thought so.
Morning HL, down to 10 inches of snow in the yard.
The fire pit popped out the other day.

#51140 Apr 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I thought so.
Everything is melted here except for the random parking lot mound, some of those might make it to July this year.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51141 Apr 3, 2013
I always have snow longer than everybody else. I guess it's just because I love it so.....

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#51142 Apr 3, 2013
Is it 'blonde joke Wednesday'? Oh goodie!! Here's my favorite:

Blonde drives down the highway, and spots a brunette doing jumping jacks on the side of the road, screaming "Eighty-eight, eighty-eight, eighty-eight...". She slows down to find out what's up, and the Brunette says "Hi!! Come join me - this is FUN!" So the blonde gets out of her car, heads toward the side of the road, and a semi hits her head on. The brunette calmly resumes her jumping jack routine, "Eighty-nine, eighty-nine, eighty-nine..."

:)

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#51143 Apr 3, 2013
Good morning all your happy pubbers. Seems forever since I had the time to show up here. It's been a hectic few days--hope things calm down just in time for the weekend to get crazy again....

LOL.

<waves> Have a good one--whatever it is....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51144 Apr 3, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
Is it 'blonde joke Wednesday'? Oh goodie!! Here's my favorite:
Blonde drives down the highway, and spots a brunette doing jumping jacks on the side of the road, screaming "Eighty-eight, eighty-eight, eighty-eight...". She slows down to find out what's up, and the Brunette says "Hi!! Come join me - this is FUN!" So the blonde gets out of her car, heads toward the side of the road, and a semi hits her head on. The brunette calmly resumes her jumping jack routine, "Eighty-nine, eighty-nine, eighty-nine..."
:)
LMAO! Afternoon Shove.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#51145 Apr 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all your happy pubbers. Seems forever since I had the time to show up here. It's been a hectic few days--hope things calm down just in time for the weekend to get crazy again....
LOL.
<waves> Have a good one--whatever it is....
Nice of you to grace us with your marvelous self princess.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51146 Apr 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I thought so.
Ooooh .... shall we ignite the firepit and roast some mammal flesh?
comsume massive quantities too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Catcher1 841,577
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Patrick Daniels 591,343
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 34 min Doctor REALITY 2
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 37 min andet1987 191,506
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 55 min Paul is dead 3,092
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 4,769
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,276
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 271,465
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web