#50836 Mar 6, 2013
Take care everybody. Will drop by as often as I can

Ciao for now <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50837 Mar 7, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I did too.......right after I posted.
Very funny, too.
")
Thats what I thought.......
Morning Shove.
;~)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50838 Mar 7, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone :)
Good morning LuAnn. Almost Friday.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50839 Mar 7, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Take care everybody. Will drop by as often as I can
Ciao for now <3
Wow....Still no computer at work huh? That has to be driving you nuts. I'm sure Spartan is enjoying the extra attention.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50840 Mar 7, 2013
A fairly sobering headline to start the day.....

CBS NEWS
SEOUL, South Korea North Korea on Thursday vowed to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a scheduled vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.
Although North Korea boasts of nuclear bombs and preemptive strikes, it is not thought to have mastered the ability to produce a warhead small enough to put on a missile capable of reaching the U.S. It is believed to have enough nuclear fuel, however, for several crude nuclear devices.

I know the old man was full of bluster, I wonder if the sun is the same....Or if he means it.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#50841 Mar 7, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Almost Friday!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#50842 Mar 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
CBS NEWS
SEOUL, South Korea North Korea on Thursday vowed to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a scheduled vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.
Although North Korea boasts of nuclear bombs and preemptive strikes, it is not thought to have mastered the ability to produce a warhead small enough to put on a missile capable of reaching the U.S. It is believed to have enough nuclear fuel, however, for several crude nuclear devices.
I know the old man was full of bluster, I wonder if the sun is the same....Or if he means it.
They're idiots! I say they, I mean it's one guy and he's going to keep it up until one day.... lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50843 Mar 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>They're idiots! I say they, I mean it's one guy and he's going to keep it up until one day.... lol
Unfortunately it's not just "one guy" 3/5's of the whole damn country is on board with this one guy.... His father knew enough to not push it, but who knows with his kid. They sell a nuke to the Taliban and thats a whole new game in town.
Imagine 10 kilotons in NYC......or L.A. Delivered by boat. They don't really need a missle. Not cool, not cool at all.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50844 Mar 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Almost Friday!!
Yup.
Like the Avatar.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#50845 Mar 7, 2013
Good morning all. Happy whatever day it is......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#50846 Mar 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Happy whatever day it is......
I think its Friday eve.....

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#50847 Mar 7, 2013
good morning everyone and happy Thurseday almost FRIDAY :)

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50848 Mar 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ed ... besides my graham crackers cracking up all over my desk, I'm cracking up reading all the names of his books:
Florida Roadkill
Hammerhead Ranch Motel
Orange Crush
Triggerfish Twist
The Stingray Shuffle
Cadillac Beach
Torpedo Juice
The Big Bamboo
Hurricane Punch
Atomic Lobster
Nuclear Jellyfish
Gator A-Go-Go
Electric Barracuda
When Elves Attack
I like him already and haven't even opened my book, lol ... will today, though! Enjoy your day, Ed! FC <3 ...
Okay, so glad you found them. But, stingray shuffle is a real thing. You shuffle around in shallow water to spook them rather tan step on them and get stung. That little harpoon they have really can hurt.

Location hidden

#50849 Mar 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
CBS NEWS
I an so tired of this frekin crap from all those little P pot countries. I say we should pre-emptive strike first.
and as far as the terrorists go? I'd wipe out a town every time they blow themselves up in a suicide attack. Peace through fear of anileation.
I hope I spelled that right.

Location hidden

#50850 Mar 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Wicked pissah!
I just love the Beagle Replica, Me want!
Go for the Bluemose 2, much smallerr crew required.

Location hidden

#50851 Mar 7, 2013
Okay Rotor, here ya go.
Steel, Chapman & Hutchinson Ltd.
complete kits from $2,800.
HMS Surprise, Grasshopper and American brig, Prince de Neufchatel
By the way you will need a trailer

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50852 Mar 7, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for the Bluemose 2, much smallerr crew required.
Frankly, if I was going to do a replica ship in that scale.....
I'd do a Spray. I'd just have to. Be interesting to see if the balance was as good at that size as it was at 40 feet.
Do 2/3 scale, say 24 feet or so. Be pretty cool.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50853 Mar 7, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Okay Rotor, here ya go.
Steel, Chapman & Hutchinson Ltd.
complete kits from $2,800.
HMS Surprise, Grasshopper and American brig, Prince de Neufchatel
By the way you will need a trailer
oh no no no. I want to sit in it. think 2.4 meter boats...

http://www2.hbc.com/hbc/hbc_csr_eng_06/images...

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#50854 Mar 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
CBS NEWS
North Korea is not really a country. It's more akin to a mafia family with a very large third-rate country. They are teh masters of silly hyperbolic bluster, which leads foolish people into giving them things.

The best thing to do is to simply ignore them and pretend they don't exist. The Chinese leadership is more afraid of them doing something stupid than we are. Let the Kim mafia family be China's problem.

Just because they can detonate a nuclear device does not mean they are able to fit it on an ICBM. Furthermore, if they ever struck ANY country with an ICBM, with any type of warhead, conventional explosives or other, the Kim family would suffer such devastating retaliation by the U.S., that it would surely end the regime.

They are the spoiled-rotten little brat of the international community, and the U.S. should just ignore them. China is more worried about millions of North Korean refugess pouring over their border, than they are anything else.

North Korea is China's problem.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50855 Mar 8, 2013
Morning folks. Storm was a bust....Just a dusting. Bummer.

Test in Design II today, and afternoon class down in Manchester canceled; they must have actually gotten some snow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 2 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,283
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Slaughterhouse 110,151
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 3 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web