Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Morning, Kitten ... afternoon everyone including my secret admirer, LOL ...

All is good in Texas ...

I think it was Ed who suggested Tim Dorsey, the author ... Couldn't find the recommended book but I found Pineapple Grenade which the librarian said was a good read and also something about Elves, a good Christmas read ... also, said recommended book, the name escapes me, is a very good book ... She also stated Dorsey is a good writer ...

Too nice to be inside, mid 70s sunny & clear today so out I go with my pups ...

Everyone enjoy your day ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Good morning, fise and shine, another week to look forward to...
(Pretty positive huh?)
FYI

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Lo cual es bueno, porque ni siquiera puedo escribir en InglÚs
YOU ARE A RACIST!!! Isn't that what we are supposed to say. Regards

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>If Something If something... well and orderly here.....
Okay I guess. As ong as its not the coundown to Armageddon or something like that.
Yes, bro, yes. It was nothing for me here.
See how eaasy that was??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
All is good in Texas ...
I think it was Ed who suggested Tim Dorsey, the author ... Couldn't find the recommended book but I found Pineapple Grenade which the librarian said was a good read and also something about Elves, a good Christmas read ... also, said recommended book, the name escapes me, is a very good book ... She also stated Dorsey is a good writer ...
so you couldn't find Hammerhead ranch motel? Well the other is good too, in fact thay all are.I guess you might want to look him up to see a sequence[even though there isn't any] Atomic jellyfish is a good read too.
And for those who don't know, it's just another day in paradise, see it like a fugitive!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>....is not working...lol
Morning good sir.
Just as well, google is kid friendly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
All is good in Texas ...
When Elves Attack, re-unite with those old friends from Triggerfish Lane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

nazdroyva, druzyga.
I found I could put the computer in other languages, but then I'd need to know the language for english.
I knew a guy who put his GPS into Arabic.
What IS the arabic word for english?

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

What the heck have you guys done to this place? I cannot understand half of the things posted (Yes, I know I can use Google translate, but it takes too long and I'm tired)

Just dropped by for a quick hello, then off to bed. Still early for sleeping (20:45) but it was a pretty hectic weekend, and this coming one is going to be just as busy. Aren't weekends supposed to be for RESTING and RELAXING?

Rode a bit again yesterday morning. Wasn't very pleasant, as it had rained on Saturday so there were mud puddles everywhere, and the horses tend to slip easily in such conditions. So had to limit the amount of trotting and cantering unfortunately. Probably won't get time to ride over the weekend, so will try and make the best of this week.

I just had to laugh at myself when I went to saddle up again after the 30min break (rode by myself, the group had just arrived there when I went to saddle up again). Anyway, I didn't feel like mounting from the ground, so I took my horse to a rock - which doubled as a mounting block. He was being a bit stubborn about standing quietly, and decided to turn the wrong way around, meaning I would have to mount from the right instead of left. Can't believe how silly it felt. But I got on and off we went. Saw two very cute meerkats along the way too

Oh, and last Thursday myself and one of my friends saw a donkey running on the dirt road, and I got out my car and tried to get the donkey to come to me, but he just trotted further and further away. I was really concerned for his safety, as it's right next to railway tracks. But I was very happy to see that the donkey's found himself a cool temporary home at the yard where I stable my horse. He had a wound on his left hind leg, so I knew it was the same donkey, and they also said they found him by the tracks. Just relieved that he's now safe. No idea whose donkey it is though, so he may even find himself a permanent home there

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Howdy everyone hope your day is going well and good friend passed away a week ago her service it this afternoon at 4PM :(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
All is good in Texas ...
Boy did I screw that up. See what happens when one geys on in years.
Nuclear Jellyfish and Atomic Lobster. There, that's better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ruby88 wrote:
What the heck have you guys done to this place? I cannot understand half of the things posted (Yes, I know I can use Google translate, but it takes too long and I'm tired)
Just dropped by for a quick hello, then off to bed. Still early for sleeping (20:45) but it was a pretty hectic weekend, and this coming one is going to be just as busy. Aren't weekends supposed to be for RESTING and RELAXING?
Rode a bit again yesterday morning. Wasn't very pleasant, as it had rained on Saturday so there were mud puddles everywhere, and the horses tend to slip easily in such conditions. So had to limit the amount of trotting and cantering unfortunately. Probably won't get time to ride over the weekend, so will try and make the best of this week.
I just had to laugh at myself when I went to saddle up again after the 30min break (rode by myself, the group had just arrived there when I went to saddle up again). Anyway, I didn't feel like mounting from the ground, so I took my horse to a rock - which doubled as a mounting block. He was being a bit stubborn about standing quietly, and decided to turn the wrong way around, meaning I would have to mount from the right instead of left. Can't believe how silly it felt. But I got on and off we went. Saw two very cute meerkats along the way too
Oh, and last Thursday myself and one of my friends saw a donkey running on the dirt road, and I got out my car and tried to get the donkey to come to me, but he just trotted further and further away. I was really concerned for his safety, as it's right next to railway tracks. But I was very happy to see that the donkey's found himself a cool temporary home at the yard where I stable my horse. He had a wound on his left hind leg, so I knew it was the same donkey, and they also said they found him by the tracks. Just relieved that he's now safe. No idea whose donkey it is though, so he may even find himself a permanent home there
Good you got to ride a bit. To bad you have ass'es wandering around your country too. Hopefully yours don't vote.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good you got to ride a bit. To bad you have ass'es wandering around your country too. Hopefully yours don't vote.
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy did I screw that up. See what happens when one geys on in years.
Nuclear Jellyfish and Atomic Lobster. There, that's better.
Hi Ed ... I think I'm going to take a break from Nelson DeMille, who is a great writer, and try Tim Dorsey's Pineapple Grenade! I love the name's of his books!... I'll find the rest of his books at the Lago or Leander library of J'town doesn't have them ... J'town is a little podunk town but it's so convenient! Right on FM1431 and on the in/out of town ... the things I'll do for a great read, right? lol ... Thanks for the recommendation! Enjoy your evening ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Hey all! >>smiles and waves<< Have a great week! It's only Monday and back to the gym ... 2 - 50 minute training sessions this week ... Love signing up for free training sessions and having my name pulled out of the hat ... they say they got my name out of a "raffle" ... What a lame sales pitch, LOL ... it's all good, I'll show up ... that's 99% of it, right? I weighed in today and lost 8 pounds since 1/24/13 ... that's 5 wks and 4 days ago ... didn't mean to but yippee ...

Anybody follow, "The Following" with Kevin Bacon? Anybody follow Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? lol ... j/k ... well, The Following is on next so I gotta boogie ... Laters! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Good morning all. Thankfully, we survived Monday--until next week.

Have a super day!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Ruby88 wrote:
Hey there stranger. Has you work fixed their server yet, or are you still on forced vacation? Voyeur is going to be looking for Donkey. That crazy critter swam over their? ohhhh he is gonna be in trouble......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
Howdy everyone hope your day is going well and good friend passed away a week ago her service it this afternoon at 4PM :(
Awww sorry to hear that Luann.
Hugs for you.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Hey all! >>smiles and waves<< Have a great week! It's only Monday and back to the gym ... 2 - 50 minute training sessions this week ... Love signing up for free training sessions and having my name pulled out of the hat ... they say they got my name out of a "raffle" ... What a lame sales pitch, LOL ... it's all good, I'll show up ... that's 99% of it, right? I weighed in today and lost 8 pounds since 1/24/13 ... that's 5 wks and 4 days ago ... didn't mean to but yippee ...
Anybody follow, "The Following" with Kevin Bacon? Anybody follow Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? lol ... j/k ... well, The Following is on next so I gotta boogie ... Laters! FC <3 ...
Way to go sweetie.

8000 bets an exercise bike.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Thankfully, we survived Monday--until next week.
Have a super day!
Morning Princess Did I mention Shakes got herself a new job? She starts next monday, so no lapse in empolyment at all (Very good thing). Job is with EFI, they make large format industrial printers. Big ones..... like room sized.
Weird hours though....10am - 7pm..... I guess I'll be burning dinner from now on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,161 - 49,180 of53,137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

429 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 529,971
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min ROYAL 4,075
Penis Size 2 min GFIAHP 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min petesake 114,615
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Aura Mytha 716,421
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Aura Mytha 223,164
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 38 min chris03 118
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,692
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lyndi 171,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••