ye olde village pub

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#50761 Mar 3, 2013
Morning Rotor, and friends. So, you're getting 6 inches of snow?(that would be a couple of 3 inches) or are you getting negative one (a couple MINUS 3)

Just asking for clarification--not that I'm being a smart aleck or anything......

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#50762 Mar 3, 2013
I'd settle for one inch of snow, if it would stick.......

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50763 Mar 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Lo cual es bueno, porque ni siquiera puedo escribir en Inglés
si, ermano, si!? Miu bien, e' denada,por aqui...
I didn't need help.

Location hidden

#50764 Mar 3, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
I'd settle for one inch of snow, if it would stick.......
I want it back in the 80's where it should be.
winds north west by a half west at 20 with gusts. 40 degrees, wind chill near feeezing.My old knees hurt.

New use for beer coozie, keep you hands warm while drinking. Do not need ice today.

Location hidden

#50765 Mar 3, 2013
Well I guess it is one way to get past the moderator, eh?

Yob Tvoyemat!!

is russian...

Location hidden

#50766 Mar 3, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Excepting the loss of revenue from implementation of truly effective safety precautions, such as Ed suggests...ah well. What's a Capitalist to do???
Hire a laywer?
Seriously, the safety of the fans is/should be worth more than a few grand.Just wack the sponsers for more , then they raise their prices to cover the loss.
Ain't capitalism wondeerful???
[yes and no]

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50767 Mar 3, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Well I guess it is one way to get past the moderator, eh?
Yob Tvoyemat!!
is russian...
....is not working...lol
Morning good sir.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50768 Mar 3, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
si, ermano, si!? Miu bien, e' denada,por aqui...
I didn't need help.
If Something If something... well and orderly here.....
Okay I guess. As ong as its not the coundown to Armageddon or something like that.

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#50769 Mar 3, 2013
good morin/afternoon/evening to all :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50770 Mar 3, 2013
Morning, Kitten ... afternoon everyone including my secret admirer, LOL ...

All is good in Texas ...

I think it was Ed who suggested Tim Dorsey, the author ... Couldn't find the recommended book but I found Pineapple Grenade which the librarian said was a good read and also something about Elves, a good Christmas read ... also, said recommended book, the name escapes me, is a very good book ... She also stated Dorsey is a good writer ...

Too nice to be inside, mid 70s sunny & clear today so out I go with my pups ...

Everyone enjoy your day ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50771 Mar 4, 2013
Good morning, fise and shine, another week to look forward to...
(Pretty positive huh?)
FYI

Denver, CO

#50772 Mar 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Lo cual es bueno, porque ni siquiera puedo escribir en Inglés
YOU ARE A RACIST!!! Isn't that what we are supposed to say. Regards

Location hidden

#50773 Mar 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>If Something If something... well and orderly here.....
Okay I guess. As ong as its not the coundown to Armageddon or something like that.
Yes, bro, yes. It was nothing for me here.
See how eaasy that was??

Location hidden

#50774 Mar 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
All is good in Texas ...
I think it was Ed who suggested Tim Dorsey, the author ... Couldn't find the recommended book but I found Pineapple Grenade which the librarian said was a good read and also something about Elves, a good Christmas read ... also, said recommended book, the name escapes me, is a very good book ... She also stated Dorsey is a good writer ...
so you couldn't find Hammerhead ranch motel? Well the other is good too, in fact thay all are.I guess you might want to look him up to see a sequence[even though there isn't any] Atomic jellyfish is a good read too.
And for those who don't know, it's just another day in paradise, see it like a fugitive!!

Location hidden

#50775 Mar 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>....is not working...lol
Morning good sir.
Just as well, google is kid friendly.

Location hidden

#50776 Mar 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
All is good in Texas ...
When Elves Attack, re-unite with those old friends from Triggerfish Lane.

Location hidden

#50777 Mar 4, 2013
nazdroyva, druzyga.
I found I could put the computer in other languages, but then I'd need to know the language for english.
I knew a guy who put his GPS into Arabic.
What IS the arabic word for english?

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#50778 Mar 4, 2013
What the heck have you guys done to this place? I cannot understand half of the things posted (Yes, I know I can use Google translate, but it takes too long and I'm tired)

Just dropped by for a quick hello, then off to bed. Still early for sleeping (20:45) but it was a pretty hectic weekend, and this coming one is going to be just as busy. Aren't weekends supposed to be for RESTING and RELAXING?

Rode a bit again yesterday morning. Wasn't very pleasant, as it had rained on Saturday so there were mud puddles everywhere, and the horses tend to slip easily in such conditions. So had to limit the amount of trotting and cantering unfortunately. Probably won't get time to ride over the weekend, so will try and make the best of this week.

I just had to laugh at myself when I went to saddle up again after the 30min break (rode by myself, the group had just arrived there when I went to saddle up again). Anyway, I didn't feel like mounting from the ground, so I took my horse to a rock - which doubled as a mounting block. He was being a bit stubborn about standing quietly, and decided to turn the wrong way around, meaning I would have to mount from the right instead of left. Can't believe how silly it felt. But I got on and off we went. Saw two very cute meerkats along the way too

Oh, and last Thursday myself and one of my friends saw a donkey running on the dirt road, and I got out my car and tried to get the donkey to come to me, but he just trotted further and further away. I was really concerned for his safety, as it's right next to railway tracks. But I was very happy to see that the donkey's found himself a cool temporary home at the yard where I stable my horse. He had a wound on his left hind leg, so I knew it was the same donkey, and they also said they found him by the tracks. Just relieved that he's now safe. No idea whose donkey it is though, so he may even find himself a permanent home there

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#50779 Mar 4, 2013
Howdy everyone hope your day is going well and good friend passed away a week ago her service it this afternoon at 4PM :(

Location hidden

#50780 Mar 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
All is good in Texas ...
Boy did I screw that up. See what happens when one geys on in years.
Nuclear Jellyfish and Atomic Lobster. There, that's better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Think 658,411
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Robin 974,639
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min Al Capone 2,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min cuckoldpaul 445,505
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Repub4life 18,762
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 70,108
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,446
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Johnny 4,936
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 282,869
More from around the web