ye olde village pub

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#50674 Feb 25, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said it was a THERMOS test.... So,I guess it doesn't have anything to do with keeping soup hot after all? Well,congratulations and well done.
Okimar how the heck are you doing :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50676 Feb 25, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said it was a THERMOS test.... So,I guess it doesn't have anything to do with keeping soup hot after all? Well,congratulations and well done.
Has everything to do with how soup stays hot, but thats heat transfer, Chapter 11.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50677 Feb 25, 2013
<Waves at LuAnn.>

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#50678 Feb 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<Waves at LuAnn.>
Waves back RH your a real doll ha ha and congrats on passing your test

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#50679 Feb 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Has everything to do with how soup stays hot, but thats heat transfer, Chapter 11.
Chapter 11.... Must have missed that one.

Looks like another big snow headed your way later this week. The bulk of it will be rain tomorrow with a mix after that. Won't amount to much it looks like,the bad part will run north of us. March is getting close and I'm looking forward to fishing weather.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50680 Feb 25, 2013
<Best Elvis voice> Thank you, thank you very much.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50681 Feb 25, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Chapter 11.... Must have missed that one.
Looks like another big snow headed your way later this week. The bulk of it will be rain tomorrow with a mix after that. Won't amount to much it looks like,the bad part will run north of us. March is getting close and I'm looking forward to fishing weather.
All snow for us. Another foot supposedly.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#50682 Feb 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>All snow for us. Another foot supposedly.
Mix here with some accumulation, I'd rather snow than ice.
I'm with Oki, bring on the fishing weather.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#50683 Feb 25, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mix here with some accumulation, I'd rather snow than ice.
I'm with Oki, bring on the fishing weather.
The Sauger should be running in the Ohio about now but I got this thing about fishing in 40 degree temps.

#50684 Feb 25, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The Sauger should be running in the Ohio about now but I got this thing about fishing in 40 degree temps.
Ice fishing seems to be big up here, but to me that is just an excuse to drink. I can do that in my house where it is warm.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50685 Feb 25, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ice fishing seems to be big up here, but to me that is just an excuse to drink. I can do that in my house where it is warm.
No wife in the bobhouse.......Just sayin.

#50686 Feb 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>No wife in the bobhouse.......Just sayin.
You do have a point

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50688 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Off to school, you all have a great day.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#50689 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning all. It's Tuesday--which makes it better than Monday, but not by much.....

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50690 Feb 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text> Purr Purr you got mail :)
Good morning, Kitten ... IGM, yes indeed ... answered it already ... YGM, lol ... enjoy your day! Hearts, FC <3 ..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50691 Feb 26, 2013
Morning everyone ... sunny, dry, beautiful ... what else could a girl ask for ... it's all good! Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50692 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, The Americans comes on my FX channel Tuesday nights ... I was really surprised on the series premiere the husband snapped the General's neck at the very end ... the Captain or whatever he was (from Russia who was in the trunk the whole hour, lol)_... and who, in the real world, would move in next door ... and be asked by the neighbor of the KGB ... "what do you do for a living" ANSWER ... "I'm with the FBI" ?????? REALLY?... not in this world ... I mean, Really? LOL ... missed it last week, I believe ... get caught up tomorrow night ... did I miss anything?...
Good morning, BTW >>smiles<<
people do answer questions like that. Ya never know. Although I do know guys that say things like truck driver, construction. But you know they are lying by the look.
A cop is a cop.
And they did stand down, no sniping that night.

Location hidden

#50693 Feb 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Thats like 10,000 seats, lot of lost revenue there.
No system is perfect. This incident just shows that random chance can step in at any given moment and screw up your whole day.
You can bet the speedway and NASCAR will see what could have been done better and then implement it.
That is one thing the racing community is very good at, learning from events and taking corrective actions.
Nah, move, re-locate, what ever. Personally I can see(really?) a car at 200+ just as good at thirty feet as at ten.

Location hidden

#50694 Feb 26, 2013
weather update, winter storm warning for central Florida.
Currently tornado warning in effect, winds 21 gusting 30 with heavy rain and hail. That's our winter, colder on the week-end, near 30's at night.

Seas 8' 6 sec. 23 kts. to 33 with heavy rain. possible bursts to 50+ kts near T-storms.

anybody for safe harbour?

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#50695 Feb 26, 2013
Quick hello just to let you know I'm still alive and well. No sign of the network getting reconnected anytime soon but will try to check in whenever I get the chance.

Take care everybody!:-) <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Eagle 12 - 41,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 690,298
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Eagle 12 - 989,613
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 36 min Big Al 518
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr Jobob 545
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Peter Ross 6,586
Would the world have been better off...without ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web