ye olde village pub

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#50613 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
We're expecting a foot of snow Saturday night through Sunday Am.
Stay warm down there.
another foot? You can keep it, Rotor.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#50614 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
We're expecting a foot of snow Saturday night through Sunday Am.
Stay warm down there.
Looks like it is mess down here, rain, sleet, and then wet heavy snow.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50615 Feb 22, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it is mess down here, rain, sleet, and then wet heavy snow.
Sounds about right HL same here.
Winter Storm Watch:
Issued at: 3:32 am EST on February 22, 2013, expires at: 7:00 PM EST on February 24, 2013
...Winter Storm Watch in effect from Saturday evening through Sunday evening... The National Weather Service in gray has issued a Winter Storm Watch...which is in effect from Saturday evening through Sunday evening.
Locations...southern New Hampshire...and southwestern Maine to the midcoast.
Hazard types...heavy snow.
Accumulations...snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches.
Timing...Saturday evening into Sunday evening.
Impacts...heavy snow will make travel hazardous starting Saturday evening. A heavy...wet snow may make for falling limbs and scattered power outages...especially nearer to the coast.
Winds...northeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph along the coast.
Temperatures...around 30.
Visibilities...one half mile or less at times. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#50616 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning folks, here's to a great weekend!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50617 Feb 22, 2013
Morning Ricky, DAYTONA!!!!!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#50618 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Ricky, DAYTONA!!!!!!
Danica, lol. She's going to slow the pack down and cause wrecks, it should be fun watching! lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50619 Feb 22, 2013
I bet she takes out 1/2 the field inside 20 laps.....

She has way more car than shes used to. Also these new cars are very side draft sensitive. Hell Hamblin got sucked into Edwards car on the low side just by pulling up to him. I predict "the big one" will come sooner rather than later Sunday.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50620 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
The right way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yauoaW7HfAsXX
The wrong way
Some people.....several bad decisions here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
My favorite (AH-1S Mod just like mine.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1, yes of course
2,I think an instructor might have helped
3, glad no one got hurt. I recall seeing them doing practice attacks. At night. talk about the rockets red glare!

Location hidden

#50621 Feb 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like she needs a Mossbeg 500 with an extedede tubular mag with a pistol grip.... And one of those "slick em" devises that let you drive with your knees.... Pull a 9mm..... Hey mother fu**er,meet MY little friend..... LOL
Sleeting here now. On the outer fringes of the winter storm that hit Hippi. I'm hunkered down for the night here at work. Don't wanna tackle icy roads after dark. Bar ditches aren't my way of spending the night. We've got icy rain here with accumulation on windshields already,a sleety mix.... Its SUPPOSED to move North above us witha Southerly warm air mass moving in to turn allthis mess into rain.... We'll see....
Love the stainless version. Tune up the slid so it will eject and load with a yank of the arm. Should you have need to do it one handed.

Location hidden

#50622 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Danica, lol. She's going to slow the pack down and cause wrecks, it should be fun watching! lol
Cut the girl some slack... she earned the pole position... and we ain't talking 'bout dancing either!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50623 Feb 22, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
1, yes of course
2,I think an instructor might have helped
3, glad no one got hurt. I recall seeing them doing practice attacks. At night. talk about the rockets red glare!
Yeah, night ops are spectacular.
Cobras- strike first strike hard.

Thinking Jet Ranger or Robinson?

Vincit qui se vincit

#50624 Feb 22, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the girl some slack... she earned the pole position... and we ain't talking 'bout dancing either!!
I know just kidding

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#50625 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning guys. I don't get the whole NASCAR thing, but I guess it takes all kinds in the world....lol.

Hope you all have a super day, and enjoy the race.....

Hearts, hugs, and left turns.....

Location hidden

#50626 Feb 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, night ops are spectacular.
Cobras- strike first strike hard.
Thinking Jet Ranger or Robinson?
Robinson R22

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50627 Feb 22, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
FC, you may have seen this on the news.
Got a call from daughter yesterday.
While at work (and going over a new project) the FBI came in. Everybody hand over heads!!!
DO NOT touch your computer!!
Busted the whole ad-min for medicade fraud.
They asked her a few questions, told her to go home. She wasn't involved in that department.
Now ... how do you tell that to the folks at un-employment insurance?
How did you lose you job again?
'Cause of the FBI.
Scooter store, duh, been busted here before, in Orlando.
Good morning, Ed ... No, I didn't hear of this one ... I get news from my sis and best friend only if it imposes "imminent danger" ... The "news" ruined me when Hurricane Katrina hit ... don't even start, lol ... I like Scott Pelley on the CBS Evening News ... he's a Texas boy ... I like CBS Sunday Morning and Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer and Texas Reporter which comes right after Bob and 60 Minutes because of Anderson Cooper ... aside of that ... I watch the t.v. series which take me out of reality, LOL ... Man, am I easily amused, ie., Hawaii 5-O, NCIS, NCIS:LA, JUSTIFIED, Sons of Anarchy, L&O: SVU, Bones, American Idol, THE VOICE, Boardwalk Empire, Undercover Boss and Big Bang Theory ---> BANG! lol ... my one daytime soap, Y&R ... I read A LOT and go to the gym at least 3-4 x's a week ---> that's my escape ... I don't drink, drug and otherwise engage in promiscuous activity, LOLOL ... so I suppose one might say I'm a boring girl ... Oh, and the new show with Kevin Bacon in it ... it's all good ... My pups keep me going and I love them to no end ... they love the things I do for them, mostly ... they're quite spoiled ... whose pups aren't ... Look at Coop and Jack, ha!...

Hope your Friday is a great one! Enjoy it! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50628 Feb 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning guys. I don't get the whole NASCAR thing, but I guess it takes all kinds in the world....lol.
Hope you all have a super day, and enjoy the race.....
Hearts, hugs, and left turns.....
I don't either ... when I lived in Ft Lauderdale in '92 late hubby and I were into NASCAR because it was too hot to be out ... Friends and us would watch the races ... left turns the whole race ... No Danica's back then ... saw on Fox Sports yesterday where she was confident she'd take the win ... she made qualifying yesterday ... we shall see ...

Good morning, BTW ... Happy Friday to you, Princess!

9608 ... right front and center seat at the Daytona race

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50629 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning everyone! TGIF ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#50630 Feb 22, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the stainless version. Tune up the slid so it will eject and load with a yank of the arm. Should you have need to do it one handed.
I'll stick with my AR....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50631 Feb 22, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Robinson R22
Sweet.

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#50632 Feb 22, 2013
( up in the rafters with ping pongs ball bat one at RH ) purr purr howdy everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Aura Mytha 119,267
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min kent 679,299
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,843
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 2 hr Byscotty69 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Patriot 286,325
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,217
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr democrat punisher 2,784
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 982,144
More from around the web