ye olde village pub

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#50594 Feb 21, 2013
February has pulled yet another one.........last night, we were blessed with THUNDER-SNEET!!!

(true story)

")

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#50595 Feb 21, 2013
Afternoon friendlies.

Still no sign of our network coming back online anytime soon. It's a waiting game now I suppose.

Got a helluva fright this morning. Driving to work, I saw this guy in the rearview mirror speeding towards me. He then goes into the truck lane and then back into my lane, in front of me. I applauded him - sort of sarcastically. This apparently ticked the poor sod off quite a bit. He then slowed down quite a bit and when I showed him to just GO he again went back to the truck lane. As I came in next to him (in my lane obviously), he pointed a firearm at me! He then sped off again. I didn't get a chance to take down his number plate but it was so scary! I think I'm still in shock

Glad to still be here though. Got lucky this time

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#50596 Feb 21, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Afternoon friendlies.
Still no sign of our network coming back online anytime soon. It's a waiting game now I suppose.
Got a helluva fright this morning. Driving to work, I saw this guy in the rearview mirror speeding towards me. He then goes into the truck lane and then back into my lane, in front of me. I applauded him - sort of sarcastically. This apparently ticked the poor sod off quite a bit. He then slowed down quite a bit and when I showed him to just GO he again went back to the truck lane. As I came in next to him (in my lane obviously), he pointed a firearm at me! He then sped off again. I didn't get a chance to take down his number plate but it was so scary! I think I'm still in shock
Road rage is real......be careful out there..........

Good morning, Ruby. I'm glad you're still here too.

")

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#50597 Feb 21, 2013
Hi all.... <generic wave> Just a bit tired still this AM. I am off in search of that elusive nectar to fill my cup and give me lots of energy, wish me luck.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50598 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning everyone ... lovely sunny morning with a promise of 72 degrees ... hoping the same for yall ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50599 Feb 21, 2013
FC, you may have seen this on the news.
Got a call from daughter yesterday.
While at work (and going over a new project) the FBI came in. Everybody hand over heads!!!
DO NOT touch your computer!!
Busted the whole ad-min for medicade fraud.
They asked her a few questions, told her to go home. She wasn't involved in that department.

Now ... how do you tell that to the folks at un-employment insurance?

How did you lose you job again?
'Cause of the FBI.

Scooter store, duh, been busted here before, in Orlando.

Location hidden

#50600 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know. Something that you can look back on (Besides 9-11) and say I remember where I was when.....
So true. Most of what I think back on isn't good. Kennedy, Challanger, 911, heart attack.

But I am thinking (when we get our taxes back) of putting some helo time on my ticket.

Location hidden

#50601 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi all.... <generic wave> Just a bit tired still this AM. I am off in search of that elusive nectar to fill my cup and give me lots of energy, wish me luck.
Take that caffine in moderation my dear.
Did you know that over three thousand people die from overdosing on sports drinks?

Location hidden

#50602 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning everyone.
Big Thermo test today....Oh joy! <insert sarcasm smilie here>
sounds like a hot time!!

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#50603 Feb 21, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
FC, you may have seen this on the news.
Got a call from daughter yesterday.
While at work (and going over a new project) the FBI came in. Everybody hand over heads!!!
DO NOT touch your computer!!
Busted the whole ad-min for medicade fraud.
They asked her a few questions, told her to go home. She wasn't involved in that department.
Now ... how do you tell that to the folks at un-employment insurance?
How did you lose you job again?
'Cause of the FBI.
Scooter store, duh, been busted here before, in Orlando.
There is a real crackdown on pill mills and "pain clinics" going on as they are the most notorious purveyers of "legal" perscription drugs commonly abused. There have been several rings busted here in Ky to include more than a few Doctors thet were writing scripts in massive amounts. People were taking them to Fl and filling them then bringing the pills back home. Eastern Ky if eat up with the problem.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50604 Feb 21, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Afternoon friendlies.
Got lucky is right....Thats real sketchy.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#50605 Feb 21, 2013
Hey, a round for the house. Had a super-de-dooper day at work. And I'm celebrating......

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#50606 Feb 21, 2013
I'd give the particulars, but you know--stalkers and all--I don't want them to get more excited than they already are.....LOL

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50607 Feb 21, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Most of what I think back on isn't good. Kennedy, Challanger, 911, heart attack.
But I am thinking (when we get our taxes back) of putting some helo time on my ticket.
The right way

The wrong way
Some people.....several bad decisions here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

My favorite (AH-1S Mod just like mine.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50608 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hey, a round for the house. Had a super-de-dooper day at work. And I'm celebrating......
Okay I'll take that.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#50609 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Okay I'll take that.
I'll have my usual decaf, diet water, with a side of nothing. And whatever anyone else would like is great with me....

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#50610 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Got lucky is right....Thats real sketchy.
Sounds like she needs a Mossbeg 500 with an extedede tubular mag with a pistol grip.... And one of those "slick em" devises that let you drive with your knees.... Pull a 9mm..... Hey mother fu**er,meet MY little friend..... LOL

Sleeting here now. On the outer fringes of the winter storm that hit Hippi. I'm hunkered down for the night here at work. Don't wanna tackle icy roads after dark. Bar ditches aren't my way of spending the night. We've got icy rain here with accumulation on windshields already,a sleety mix.... Its SUPPOSED to move North above us witha Southerly warm air mass moving in to turn allthis mess into rain.... We'll see....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50611 Feb 21, 2013
We're expecting a foot of snow Saturday night through Sunday Am.

Stay warm down there.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#50612 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Stay warm down there.
We have a narrow band coming thru here,supposed to last a few hours. Gone,melted by daylight. Turning to rain and expected to be a whole lot of nothing by morning..... We'll see. But so for we have sleet and freezing rain as of 18:15 hours CST. I ain't going nowhere but here tonight. Being iced in sux but it beats the alternative. Been upside down in a ditch before and didn't like it...

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#50613 Feb 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Stay warm down there.
another foot? You can keep it, Rotor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 80,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chuck 701,569
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Sammy 995,782
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Big Al 448,401
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 44