ye olde village pub

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#50455 Feb 10, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Princess, Ed.
Yeah the coatal areas took a much bigger hit than I did. We just got a pretty normal (At least what it used to do) snowstorm. CT got slammed.
Yeah, the coast and most of CT got hit hard. I'm down in the valley so usually the worst of the storm blows over us, this was a significant storm for my area.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#50457 Feb 10, 2013
*Waves hello*

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50458 Feb 11, 2013
Morning Ruby You get in a ride over the weekend?

Morning everyone.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50459 Feb 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Princess, Ed.
Yeah the coatal areas took a much bigger hit than I did. We just got a pretty normal (At least what it used to do) snowstorm. CT got slammed.
I was kinda surpriswed that the Bruiuns got out for a game in Buffalo. Glad they won.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#50460 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, Ed ... the drivers were TOLD to Stay off the roads ... and what'd the do? The opposite! The emergency vehicles were even stranded ... oy! wow, what a mess ... Stay safe and enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
well, like Ron White said... Ya can't fix stupid!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#50461 Feb 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Can't complain......wouldn't do any damn good anyway.....
You know me - any day where I'm standing upright, breathing in and out, is a good day...
:)
And Backatcha!!
lol, what the heck is that in your avatar?

7787....3 of a kind, bets HRP's Okie! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#50462 Feb 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Snow is tail high on Max. He seems to love it.
How deep is your snow Rotor?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#50463 Feb 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, what the heck is that in your avatar?
7787....3 of a kind, bets HRP's Okie! lol
"That" is an adult male wombat, and the vet who saved his life.
He looks grateful, don't you think?
")

Good morning, to one and all, and
Happy Monday!!

Four more days, and I get a three-day weekend.......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOohoo!!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#50464 Feb 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>"That" is an adult male wombat, and the vet who saved his life.
He looks grateful, don't you think?
")
Good morning, to one and all, and
Happy Monday!!
Four more days, and I get a three-day weekend.......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOohoo!!!
Enjoy it for those of us who don't get 3 days off lol

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#50465 Feb 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How deep is your snow Rotor?
Hi Ricky F. Rotor, Ruby, Ed, Shovel, Flower and anyone else that I missed....

<sings> How deep is your snow, how deep is your snow, I really need to learn, cause we're living in a world of fools bringing us down, and they all should let us be.......

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#50466 Feb 11, 2013
'How deep is your snow...' LOL!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50467 Feb 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Paisley_Posey wrote:
'How deep is your snow...' LOL!
Nemo gave us a foot and a half, 3 more inches today.

I have a cold......
:~(

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#50468 Feb 11, 2013
Well, as it turns out, I may have work for the next three weeks, rather than only this one. I'm hoping I also get to keep my Friday off this week........fingers crossed, cuz I made, like, PLANS, and stuff.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#50469 Feb 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have a cold......
A cold...doesn't that just suck arse! Sorry Rotor! And Dang it looks like another Nor'easterner is shaping up.
Zicam, BTW. I like the meltaways best. They will head off a cold if you take it soon enough once symptoms appear; otherwise it does greatly lessen the duration and severity of the cold. I can't take any cold medicines, but thankfully it works well.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#50470 Feb 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Ruby You get in a ride over the weekend?
Morning everyone.
I rode on Friday, and probably won't be riding for a while again. With the price of petrol (fuel) up again, I have to drive around as little as possible, and I'm flat broke so to speak. Barely have enough to get me through until payday, the 26th. So will have to work very carefully, so that I'll at least have enough to get to and from work until then :-( It sucks to be poor. I want to ask my psychiatrist if I can go off my meds. I went without it last month for a full 12 days because I ran out of it before I got paid again and couldn't afford it. And to be honest, I felt no difference. And my family said I seemed happier and friendlier. And I wasn't as tired either. Now that I'm on it again, I find that I often take afternoon naps. Worrisome, as I never used to do that

Oh well, that's life, lol. But if I go off it, at least until I'm on a medical aid, it'll sure save me a whole lot of money. I honestly don't get why it has to be so expensive. Why can't the government do something about it? Oh wait, they're useless.

Have a good day everybody :-D

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50471 Feb 12, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
well, like Ron White said... Ya can't fix stupid!!
right from old Tater Salad's mouth >>ya can't fix stupid<< Indeed ... love that guy ... he's just too funny ... his accent really helps his act ... his movements, personality and he's really nice on the eyes ... And of course, he's a Texan ... doesn't get any better than that! LOL ...

Good morning, Ed! How are you?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50472 Feb 12, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
Well, as it turns out, I may have work for the next three weeks, rather than only this one. I'm hoping I also get to keep my Friday off this week........fingers crossed, cuz I made, like, PLANS, and stuff.
Hi Shove ... hope it pans out for you ... fingers crossed for you ... Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50473 Feb 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have a cold......
Morning, sweets! aww, sorry about the cold! Feel better soon!{{HUGGLES}}

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50474 Feb 12, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>A cold...doesn't that just suck arse! Sorry Rotor! And Dang it looks like another Nor'easterner is shaping up.
Zicam, BTW. I like the meltaways best. They will head off a cold if you take it soon enough once symptoms appear; otherwise it does greatly lessen the duration and severity of the cold. I can't take any cold medicines, but thankfully it works well.
Good morning my beauty! Long time no see ... the above ^^^---> good to know ... Hope you & R are well and in good spirits ... Spring is coming early this year for us ... We've actually had rain a couple of days this past week and enjoying it ... it's gone now but hopefully another round coming up ... everything is bright green and lovely ... Stay warm and safe! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50475 Feb 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning, Ricky! How deep is YOUR snow, LOL ... he'll give you a snow job of an answer you know, hahahaha ... J/K ... Enjoy your day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 70,132
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 33 min BonBonz6139 3,130
Can you suggest best maried dating site for cas... (Feb '14) 37 min Flavor6827 18
Wife swap near gatwick 44 min Diamonds7156 6
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min Poppyann 2,992
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 47 min Truffle5901 11
My Husband Wants Us To Swing (Feb '12) 54 min Nipz8146 65
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr TheChrist 282,884
More from around the web