Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#50030 Jan 4, 2013
Thank you RH.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#50031 Jan 4, 2013
Good day at work today - got a compliment, and a 'glad you're on my team' comment, from my team leader. Could be he was just passing out flowers to make the room smell good, but he doesn't strike me as a BS'er...
In either case, I was glad to hear it my third real day on the job.

Had a call today from a lady whose order (totaling around $550) was damaged, and who was told (a month ago) that she would be issued a return shipping label - which is not possible, since it weighs over 70 lbs, and has to be freighted, not shipped. The credit to her account cannot be processed until the item is returned to the warehouse, so her $550 bucks is floating around in the ether. I hated to be the one to tell her she was back at square one, since the claim has to be processed through the freight agent, and not us..........but she was nice as pie about the whole deal.

A welcome change from folks who scream in my ear over 5 dollars and 50 cents.......

:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50032 Jan 4, 2013
Customer service can be a thankless job.
I make a point to try and be nice, tell jokes, and not hold it against the poor agent if things don't go the way I would like.
That attitude has gotten me more results than I could list. I've had agents take personal responsibility to get me an answer to my issue, and I ALWAYS make a point to be sure that they know how much it meant to me to be treated that way afterward, and if I can I tell someone above them about the superior service I have received.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#50033 Jan 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Customer service can be a thankless job.
I make a point to try and be nice, tell jokes, and not hold it against the poor agent if things don't go the way I would like.
That attitude has gotten me more results than I could list. I've had agents take personal responsibility to get me an answer to my issue, and I ALWAYS make a point to be sure that they know how much it meant to me to be treated that way afterward, and if I can I tell someone above them about the superior service I have received.
I do my level best as an agent to make the customer happy. I feel like that's the point of my job, and I like to do my job well, whatever it is.
How I look forward to customers like you...they absolutely make the day better, every single time!

(Thanks, Rotor)

")

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#50034 Jan 4, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
She is a bit under the weather, with a sore throat.Been sleeping a lot, trying to shake it.
I hope she doesn't have the flu, there's a nasty one going around again!

Vincit qui se vincit

#50035 Jan 4, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I do my level best as an agent to make the customer happy. I feel like that's the point of my job, and I like to do my job well, whatever it is.
How I look forward to customers like you...they absolutely make the day better, every single time!
(Thanks, Rotor)
")
Offer them beer? lol

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#50036 Jan 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Offer them beer? lol
If I could get it to 'em (and they could prove they're over 21...) I'd consider it - especially when they're bent and twisted over a few bucks, and think they need somebody to rail at...like the poor shmoe who gets paid to listen.

(That would be me.)

")

Vincit qui se vincit

#50037 Jan 4, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>If I could get it to 'em (and they could prove they're over 21...) I'd consider it - especially when they're bent and twisted over a few bucks, and think they need somebody to rail at...like the poor shmoe who gets paid to listen.
(That would be me.)
")
Are you still getting snow up your way? None here.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50038 Jan 5, 2013
Good morning folks. I wish I was getting some snow here Ricky. There is a little on the ground but not nearly enough yet. Pretty chilly though. It was -11 the other morning.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#50039 Jan 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still getting snow up your way? None here.
None here yet either, Ricky. We had flurries for five minutes about two weeks ago, but nothing measurable.

I'm bummed.

Vincit qui se vincit

#50040 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks. I wish I was getting some snow here Ricky. There is a little on the ground but not nearly enough yet. Pretty chilly though. It was -11 the other morning.
It's 37 here and a small chance of light snow maybe next week?

I do love snow but we just don't get much here, bummer!

Vincit qui se vincit

#50041 Jan 5, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>None here yet either, Ricky. We had flurries for five minutes about two weeks ago, but nothing measurable.
I'm bummed.
Are you bummed about the OU game or the snow? lol

Sorry, I had to get that jab in after last nights Cotton Bowl, but that freshman quarterback Johnny M from A&M is the real deal, that guy is a winner! I would hate to have to go up against him, same as Robert Griffin of the Redskins! There are some great quarterbacks coming out lately!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50042 Jan 5, 2013
Seattles Rookie Q back is pretty awesome. Gonna take them to the superbowl I bet....Only to be stomped on by Brady.
RogerThat

AOL

#50043 Jan 5, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST________

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50044 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Seattles Rookie Q back is pretty awesome. Gonna take them to the superbowl I bet....Only to be stomped on by Brady.
Where is Seattle's Rookie QB playing, Rotor? Who is he?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50045 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I thought Seattle was playing the Redskins tomorrow?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50046 Jan 5, 2013
Hello everyone, BTW ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#50047 Jan 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Seattle was playing the Redskins tomorrow?
Correct

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#50048 Jan 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bummed about the OU game or the snow? lol
Sorry, I had to get that jab in after last nights Cotton Bowl, but that freshman quarterback Johnny M from A&M is the real deal, that guy is a winner! I would hate to have to go up against him, same as Robert Griffin of the Redskins! There are some great quarterbacks coming out lately!!
OSU fan..........Go Pokes!!!!
(The Sooners can rot in hell.)
:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#50049 Jan 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Correct
And Seattle has a rookie QB?...

8215 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 104,738
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min True Christian-Jew 673,336
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min FireyFellow44 445,815
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 38 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min Holy child Jehova... 46,176
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy child Jehova... 619,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 981,316
More from around the web