ye olde village pub

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#49913 Dec 21, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
http://cdn.mix4fun.com/content/2012-12-19/61c...
Have a wonderful it's-not-the-end-of-the-world day :-D (be sure to get some of that tequila, lol)
The day is young still.......

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#49914 Dec 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>The day is young still.......
Easy for you to say! lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49915 Dec 21, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Easy for you to say! lol
Day isn't even started for you yet lol.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49916 Dec 21, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
If I don't get online again before then, I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year. Celebrate responsibly, see you all back here again real soon <3 :-*
Merry Christmas to you as well.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49917 Dec 21, 2012
Morning HL, well today is the day......

we get to end it all with yucky weather for sure.
Blech.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49918 Dec 21, 2012
okimar wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone. Might be out of the loop till after the Holidays. Laptop going to the doctor for some TLC.
Merry Christmas, Oki ... Have a great holiday gathering with your family and friends ... feel the love ... FC <3 ...

7001 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49919 Dec 21, 2012
Morning, H'Lo ... TGIF!...

2060 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49920 Dec 21, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
If I don't get online again before then, I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year. Celebrate responsibly, see you all back here again real soon <3 :-*
Merry Christmas to you too, Ruby ... Have a safe and happy holiday season ... FC <3 ...

8670 ... wow, on a roll today

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49921 Dec 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of little tears. Suffering from some other syndrome associated with the trama. She says PT is the answer. I'll believe that when I see it work.
Good morning, Rotor ... sending you more healing vibes, comfort, warmth, joy, peace, happiness, laughter if it doesn't hurt too much when you laugh and lots of love ... and everything in between ... just wish you were so far away ... Feel better my friend ... Arms around ya, FC <3 ...

6503 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49922 Dec 21, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
Good luck, everyone, and if the world ends tomorrow, I'm ready for it. Hope everyone does something special tonight........
Love,
Shove
Merry Christmas Shove ... to you and yours ... FC <3 ...

1770 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49923 Dec 21, 2012
M*E*R*R*Y ~ C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S to all here if I don't make it back ... busy as a bee most the day and weekend before I leave town ... Take care, be safe ... spread the love ... FC <3 ...

3626 ... pair of 6's for a pair of socks ... my, my lol ...

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#49925 Dec 21, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they still a bit young at 3? Horses generally only stop growing around the age of 5, heavy breeds around 6 or 7... I won't get on such a young horse. Would rather let him/her mature first while keeping him/her used to the saddle and weight on their back.
Because I'm a heavy rider, I don't want to ride a horse that hasn't stopped growing yet, as that may cause a sway back, since their muscles aren't strong enough yet to support a rider's weight. Worse when the rider is of the heavy variety. LOL
But I'll keep it in mind. I'm not going to get a new horse for a while. I have an interested lady, who would want to take him on trial for a month (paying a third of the price as deposit) just to ensure he's happy and settled before making it permanent. They have 7 other horses, who apparently are quite picky about their paddock mates. So I'm hoping for the best. I'll just be sure to set up a contract between us - well, more of an agreement - regarding the payments and terms of the trial.
It all seems so sudden now, so final. But it's for the best I guess
Thee Kentucky Derby is run with three year olds. As are the other tworaces of the Triple Crown. Many race horses begin as three yee year olds. Of course the jockeys weigh like what,a buck-ten (110 pounds). You might look at a 4 year old but most of those are well broken and cost an arm and a leg. The time of the year you buy is important too. You're coming into your springtime. Bad time to buy. People will want to ride thru the nice weather months. The time to buy is fall/winter when someone might not want to have the expense of boarding a horse they can't ride for a while. Any way you decide to go,good luck with it. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49926 Dec 21, 2012
Here's to tonight's thread titles:

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49927 Dec 22, 2012
Someone in my town won powerball.........

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49929 Dec 23, 2012
M*E*R*R*Y ~ C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S ~ R*O*T*O*R

>mwah<

and to everyone here the best of holidays to you! Take care and be safe ...

>>blows kisses<< FC <3 ...

2105 ... pair of aces, deal!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49930 Dec 23, 2012
Merry Ho Ho to all my online friends.
I hope you all have a nice Christmas and a safe new year.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49931 Dec 23, 2012
Same to you, Rotor. May the blessings of the Divine rain upon you, and populate your soul...

:)

#49932 Dec 23, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Merry Ho Ho to all my online friends.
I hope you all have a nice Christmas and a safe new year.
To you as well

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49933 Dec 24, 2012
Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas to all the regulars, semi-regulars, and the irregulars of YOVP.
Hugs and kisses, buttons and bows....

#49934 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Joe Fortuna 71,519
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Peter Ross 447,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min ffj 995,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min kent 699,388
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 50 min Doctor REALITY 14
School Fails Girl For Believing In God 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96