ye olde village pub

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#49852 Dec 16, 2012
Good day friendlies!

I'm super thrilled! My saddle - which I thought to have been stolen - has been found! Whoo hoo! I'm so relieved. Now just to get my horse sold and find a new, healthier one... Even if he goes as a companion horse, that's fine. I just no longer feel up to dealing with all his "health issues"

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49853 Dec 16, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Starting to snow here. We're supposed to get three storms this week.
Enjoy. We're going caroling in a couple hours.... Nearly time to get the sandwiches made for the party tonight.....

Ho ho ho....

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#49854 Dec 16, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Morning Rotor, Princess and all ... Have a nice day!...
Hi Flower.....

Hi Ruby....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49855 Dec 16, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy. We're going caroling in a couple hours.... Nearly time to get the sandwiches made for the party tonight.....
Ho ho ho....
Sounds like fun, Princess ... have a jolly old time, ho ho ho ...

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49856 Dec 16, 2012
How was the ballet FC?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49857 Dec 16, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
How was the ballet FC?
Hi H'Lo ... it was beautiful ... everyone was all dressed up ... the costumes, the grace of the dancers, the music, everything ... good old fashioned, clean fun! I loved it and even Leigh who complains every year going with me, much to her chagrin ... It was magnificent almost magical ... I look forward to it every year ... How was your weekend?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49858 Dec 16, 2012
Went to pick up a Chinese fighing fish, purplish in color from freecycle, the bowl with accessories and fish food ... went to my my friends 13 y/o daughter for Christmas ... her father was excited, LOL ... But it's for the kid ... She was a little under the weather so I skidaddled out of there ... I just got over 3 weeks of bronchitis and the crud ... I don't need no more germs my direction, lol ... watching the cowgirls and Pittsburg ... reading my book ... waiting for 60 minutes ... yall have a great Sunday evening ... Laters ... FC <3 ...

9840 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49859 Dec 16, 2012
Shove ...

did you catch BBT Thursday night ... it was halarious ... Sheldon singing 4 verses of an old classic ...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/vide...

8432 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#49860 Dec 17, 2012
Thanks Flower. Hadn't seen that one. LOL!

Morning everyone,solid couple inches of white stuff and the snow blower didn't start... hmmmmm.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#49861 Dec 17, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I totally understand. Except for Rotor reliving his second childhood by going back, it's been a while for all of us, I think.....
glad you understand. Damn gnatty in the cockpit this morning, weather and seas look good though. SW 10 to 15 kts. Perfect for the crossing. Gulf stream hazards -- none. seas 3' to 4'. Huzzahhh!

p.s. are you sure about the church?

1677, now that I remember, a very good year. Till the English showed up anywaay ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#49862 Dec 17, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
Good day friendlies!
I'm super thrilled! My saddle - which I thought to have been stolen - has been found! Whoo hoo! I'm so relieved. Now just to get my horse sold and find a new, healthier one... Even if he goes as a companion horse, that's fine. I just no longer feel up to dealing with all his "health issues"
Hey Ruby, sorry to hear about the horse. I know you liked him. Good about the saddle though. What are you thinking of for the next one? american quarter? appoloosa?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49863 Dec 17, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you understand. Damn gnatty in the cockpit this morning, weather and seas look good though. SW 10 to 15 kts. Perfect for the crossing. Gulf stream hazards -- none. seas 3' to 4'. Huzzahhh!
1677, now that I remember, a very good year. Till the English showed up anywaay ...
When are you casting off?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49864 Dec 17, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Thanks Flower. Hadn't seen that one. LOL!
Morning everyone,solid couple inches of white stuff and the snow blower didn't start... hmmmmm.
Good morning, Rotor! Glad I posted the link ... it was a new one for this season ... Good you got to watch it ... No snow blower? Does that mean the old fashioned way with a shovel? Bummer ... I guess that's what the contingency plan is, a shovel? What do I know, I'm a Texan, LOL ... Have an awesome day, Rotor >> mwah <<

5589 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49865 Dec 17, 2012
Good Monday morning everyone ... It's going to be another beautiful day ... Wishing the same for you! >>skips away<<

5410 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49866 Dec 17, 2012
No the "plan" is to fix the snowblower. Homie don't do the shovel thig.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#49867 Dec 17, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, asatter of fact, I am...

Hope you enjoyed the weather Sunday.

<waves at everyone>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49868 Dec 17, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
I heard that, "homie" LOL >>grins<< "Homie" really? >>belts out laughter<< Homie, really Rotor ... hahahahahahaha

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49869 Dec 17, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Not with that shoulder.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49870 Dec 17, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with that shoulder.
yep, hope the VA would hurry up with at least the MRI and make a decision with what they're going to do about it ...

Mornin' H'Lo ... have we seen each other this mornin'... IDK, I've been all over the net today, LOL ...

1328 ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#49871 Dec 17, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
does that mean that we're better than we thought??
Could be.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,731
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Billy McReal 675,518
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Bongo 110,144
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,200
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tom Fontaine 286,308
ARKANSAS!!!!! WHY is ROGER COULTER STILL ALIVE!... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Finish This Liberal Political Sentence.. 4 hr USS LIBERTY 3
More from around the web