“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49708 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning all. HEre's hoping you have a great Monday.

Hi Ruby--welcome back.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49709 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
"He picked up a bus and he threw it back down as strolled through the village toward the center of toooowwwwwnnnnn. MODZILLA!
Morning, Rotor ...

Ohhhh noooo, they say he's got to go
go go Godzilla, yeah

always loved this song ... bunch of kids riding around town packed in the car singing this song, lol ... ahhh, the memories ...

Have a groovy day {{HUGGLES}}

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49710 Dec 10, 2012

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49711 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Went as well as cutting a pices of plywood and screwing it down can go....... ready for finish floor which is a special order so I'm off the hook till next week.
Morning everyone.
cinnamon rolls right out of the over??????? okay, can't cook, can't spell ... meant OVEN!... well, good! Then everything is prepped ... Another weekend with Dad, so very cool and a great Christmas present for him to enjoy ... that's great! Good for you and him and his castle!... Makes me smile ...

>>pours you a fresh cup of coffee<< 'ere ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49712 Dec 10, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies
Been away for a while, personal reasons. And our internet at home is down.
Hope everyone is well, have a ton of work to catch up on, ugh.
Wishing all a good start to the week
Hello Ruby ... been missing you ... Glad ur back and good to see you ... I think for the most part everyone here is well ... Rotor's been working hard at his dad's and doing well on his calc ... Princess makes the best jellies and jams ... We had a great Arctic cold front blast here last night and it's 37 out this morning and I went to bed late and woke up at 0530 just so I could stick my face out the door and get some clean fresh dry air ... it was fun! Tonight it's suppose to get to 25! Can you believe it? Yippee ... I love it ... Hope your worries have settled down and I pray they have or will soon ... Top of the day to you ... enjoy it! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49713 Dec 10, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. HEre's hoping you have a great Monday.
Hi Ruby--welcome back.....
Morning, Princess!!!!! It was a great weekend and here we're at Monday, again! >>sigh<< no worries, it'll be a good one!... Nothing planned but starting a new book, the gym and mailing out my nephews and niece's Christmas presents ... I wrote on the front, "Do Not Open until Christmas" LOL ... yeah, right ... as if that's going to happen ... I don't really care ... I'd rather they enjoy them now than to "save" them for a tomorrow that may never come ... As you know we lost one of our Offbeat friends last week and one of my OF/FB friends is really distraught over it ... is saddens me so ... sorry to darken our door here but it's affected me as well ... as the batgirl Pixie always says, "Cherish Your Loved Ones" ... so true ...

On a lighter front ... The Christmas specials are on t.v.... some new movies are coming on the big screens and everyone around me are sure in the Christmas spirit and so joyful ... the Churches around are having their choirs perform Christmas carols and concerts ... it's really refreshing and the cold weather makes it even more inviting ...

Wishing you an awesome day! Hearts and Hugs ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49714 Dec 10, 2012
Morning Ed and everyone else here ... top of the day to you ... FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#49715 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Mornng Ricky, cool link.
Thanks and good morning everyone!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49716 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and good morning everyone!
Good morning, Ricky! How was your weekend?...

Vincit qui se vincit

#49717 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! How was your weekend?...
It was long! After we were out of the tournament we went to a bar where this girl with us found her ex-husband there and it almost started a brawl, but we managed to escape with all limbs still attached, lol. Then we went to an house party and played pool and partied until 5am yesterday morning, so i was glad to be back home yesterday and now I'm at work but wish I had one more day off, lol. But i feel fine today.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49718 Dec 10, 2012
Morning Flower, Ricky.
Yucky day here, snow ice rain.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49719 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower, Ricky.
Good morning again, Rotor ... it's cool, crisp and lovely this morning ... just what I expected ... going to be colder tonight ... can hardly wait to try on my new pj's, lol ... okay, TMI hahaha ... Have a warm as you can get warm day, Rotor ... Luvya! FC <3 ...

not too bad:

37°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 36°
High 45°Low 25°

LOVE it!...

Vincit qui se vincit

#49720 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower, Ricky.
Good morning Rotor!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49721 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It was long! After we were out of the tournament we went to a bar where this girl with us found her ex-husband there and it almost started a brawl, but we managed to escape with all limbs still attached, lol. Then we went to an house party and played pool and partied until 5am yesterday morning, so i was glad to be back home yesterday and now I'm at work but wish I had one more day off, lol. But i feel fine today.
rut ro, LOL ... I bet he was like a deer in headlights, LOL ... like see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya ... yikes!... um um um ... no bueno por nada! as they say ... hope everything worked out all right ... too cold to sleep in the dog house but the pup got to sleep in the bed, haha ... Glad you're feeling fine enough to make it to work, you can sleep when you get home ... Glad your safe, though! And, I'm glad you had a great time! Always glad to hear of your adventures as I know your love of the sport! Happy day to you, Ricky! >>hugs<<

“Insert useless statement here.”

Location hidden

#49722 Dec 10, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chris. I hope that you're not under the illusion that you have a right to privacy? Just as some teen at radio shak can get your credit, but you can't see it without writing.
Ed, no I am not under that illusion. Unfortuately, what's the right to privacy these days???

Location hidden

#49723 Dec 10, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>Evenin' Princess. I know I'll never forget. Funny that they had a earthquake today to celebrate.
F.C. I think I know the movie,'the other guys' perhaps? Kinda funny, not a keeper though.
Chris,PSL? Port St. Lucie by chance?
623...5 darn it.
Yes Ed, but more like Port Saint Lousy!

Location hidden

#49724 Dec 10, 2012
Good Morning Everyone! Sitting back enjoying some coffee.

Location hidden

#49725 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It was long! After we were out of the tournament we went to a bar where this girl with us found her ex-husband there and it almost started a brawl, but we managed to escape with all limbs still attached, lol. Then we went to an house party and played pool and partied until 5am yesterday morning, so i was glad to be back home yesterday and now I'm at work but wish I had one more day off, lol. But i feel fine today.
I haven't stayed out until 5 am since I was in my twenties. You know how I can tell I'm getting old? When I was in my early twenties, I was a regular at the local bars. Now, I'm a regular at Dunkin Donuts. Sad right? lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49726 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor!!
For someone going without a lot of sleep, you sure are chipper.....Morning again. lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49727 Dec 10, 2012
Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone! Sitting back enjoying some coffee.
Morning Chris, coffee = Good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 585,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min PELE78 830,505
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 3,670
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 13 min Jenji 2
Getting even with a former bully 18 min Jenji 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min curtjester1 40,226
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Remnant of 144000 611,948
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 99,272
More from around the web