ye olde village pub

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49692 Dec 7, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yeah I've been having that happen to me too. They installed something that Win7/ IE doesn't like I guess.
When I get a chance I'll send some feedback off to the "powers that be." Not that it'll do any good.
Use Mozilla Firefox, rather than Internet Explorer, and you'll discover that is no longer a problem...

")

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#49693 Dec 7, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Use Mozilla Firefox, rather than Internet Explorer, and you'll discover that is no longer a problem...
")
"He picked up a bus and he threw it back down as strolled through the village toward the center of toooowwwwwnnnnn. MODZILLA!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#49694 Dec 7, 2012
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoyed seeing my home included in a snow globe. Thought the roof would collapse from all the snow. Gotta remember my house has never seen snow.
Last week putting up the christmas lights on the house in a tank top and shorts. I've been here 8 years now, you'd think that I'd get used it to.
FlowerChild - it is scary that our homes are on these websites. I typed in my parents address, my dad is actually standing in his open garage. Scary huh?
Good morning all!! Have a great weekend! Enjoy!
Hi Chris. I hope that you're not under the illusion that you have a right to privacy? Just as some teen at radio shak can get your credit, but you can't see it without writing.

Location hidden

#49695 Dec 7, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all you happy pubbers.... And if ya ain't happy--then get thataway soon....lol
Dec 7th-- Lest we forget.
Evenin' Princess. I know I'll never forget. Funny that they had a earthquake today to celebrate.
F.C. I think I know the movie,'the other guys' perhaps? Kinda funny, not a keeper though.
Chris,PSL? Port St. Lucie by chance?
623...5 darn it.

Location hidden

#49696 Dec 7, 2012
Built a storage area where the big fuel tank was. New one is 22 gal. The XO has been calculating stores for a while so we went out and got them. Remember I said I feel like a pursser? I know some complain but have they loaded 160 lbs. of canned veggies at once?
Canned meat is next. Need to take it out to see how she handles. May need to shift stores more forward.
Looking good for 12/21
1844, I remember that ....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49697 Dec 7, 2012
She floating on her lines?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49698 Dec 8, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
Built a storage area where the big fuel tank was. New one is 22 gal. The XO has been calculating stores for a while so we went out and got them. Remember I said I feel like a pursser? I know some complain but have they loaded 160 lbs. of canned veggies at once?
Canned meat is next. Need to take it out to see how she handles. May need to shift stores more forward.
Looking good for 12/21
1844, I remember that ....
Remember the story of the fatted calf?

Can that sumbitch.

12 Mason jars with lids cost about 13 dollars.

Well worth the effort.

:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49699 Dec 8, 2012
13 days left before the galactic alignment.

I don't place a lot of credence on the hype, but it is amazing that a "primitive civilization" was able to compute a 26,000 year cycle given their lack of optics and measurement devices.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49700 Dec 8, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
http://patriotden.com/fotki/th read/0916HonoringTheArizona.jp g
Nice pic, Rotor >>mwah<<

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#49701 Dec 8, 2012
Evening folks,just prowling around and passing through...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49702 Dec 8, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice pic, Rotor >>mwah<<
I thought so ;~)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49703 Dec 8, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Evening folks,just prowling around and passing through...
Prowl at will Clem.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49704 Dec 9, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I thought so ;~)
Good morning, Rotor ... so, how'd it go at Dad's ... everything come out alright?... How are you feeling today?... Hope your family day is awesome! >>mwah<<

1078 ... I think that could be construed as a straight ... yep, sure do

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49705 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning everyone! wakey wakey! >>coffee's ready<< ...

3608 ... full boat ... I'm on a roll ...

cinnamon rolls right out of the over ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49706 Dec 9, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rotor ... so, how'd it go at Dad's ... everything come out alright?... How are you feeling today?... Hope your family day is awesome! >>mwah<<
1078 ... I think that could be construed as a straight ... yep, sure do
Went as well as cutting a pices of plywood and screwing it down can go....... ready for finish floor which is a special order so I'm off the hook till next week.

Morning everyone.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#49707 Dec 9, 2012
Morning friendlies

Been away for a while, personal reasons. And our internet at home is down.

Hope everyone is well, have a ton of work to catch up on, ugh.

Wishing all a good start to the week

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49708 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning all. HEre's hoping you have a great Monday.

Hi Ruby--welcome back.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49709 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
"He picked up a bus and he threw it back down as strolled through the village toward the center of toooowwwwwnnnnn. MODZILLA!
Morning, Rotor ...

Ohhhh noooo, they say he's got to go
go go Godzilla, yeah

always loved this song ... bunch of kids riding around town packed in the car singing this song, lol ... ahhh, the memories ...

Have a groovy day {{HUGGLES}}

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49710 Dec 10, 2012

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49711 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Went as well as cutting a pices of plywood and screwing it down can go....... ready for finish floor which is a special order so I'm off the hook till next week.
Morning everyone.
cinnamon rolls right out of the over??????? okay, can't cook, can't spell ... meant OVEN!... well, good! Then everything is prepped ... Another weekend with Dad, so very cool and a great Christmas present for him to enjoy ... that's great! Good for you and him and his castle!... Makes me smile ...

>>pours you a fresh cup of coffee<< 'ere ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 863,944
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min sangili karuppan 1,838
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min Burke Devlin 6,401
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 33 min sangili karuppan 7,475
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 41 min Ajay 446
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 835
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr BenAdam 1,939
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 599,406
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web