REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Flower Child, yes long time no see. I have a problem with topix. Every minute or so, the page has to be reloaded. It does get frustrating. This is the only website, I have this problem with.
Your so right, this is a nice thread. You guys may regret it, but you may be stuck with me in here. This thread is worth the every minute reload. lol
I seriously doubt that NASA would say that. If they did, it would go more like this ..."Austin, we have a problem. We are zooming in on this hottie and she is lifting heavy groceries. Send in a hot guy with massive muscles to help her out....ASAP" ;)
LOL, thanks Chris ... We will NOT regret it one bit ... Rotor is quite the host and we'll enjoy every bit of having you here ... so WELCOME!

It's only 66 and my feet are freezing ... got down to 55, no heater and I think I'll get my book out and start reading ... well, duh lol ... what else would I do with my book ... get this, publised 1962 a World War 2 fiction book about prison camp ... just a couple of chapters into it but seems to be good so far ... my baby sister gave me a brown paper bag full of books ... I ran out of library books to read so I started pulling books out of the mystery bag and fell upon this one ... must've been a sale at Books R Us LOL ...
Happy Friday to you, TGIF ... Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Flower Child, yes long time no see. I have a problem with topix. Every minute or so, the page has to be reloaded. It does get frustrating. This is the only website, I have this problem with.
Your so right, this is a nice thread. You guys may regret it, but you may be stuck with me in here. This thread is worth the every minute reload. lol
Thanks.

Yeah I've been having that happen to me too. They installed something that Win7/ IE doesn't like I guess.
When I get a chance I'll send some feedback off to the "powers that be." Not that it'll do any good.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Good morning all you happy pubbers.... And if ya ain't happy--then get thataway soon....lol

Dec 7th-- Lest we forget.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks Chris ... We will NOT regret it one bit ... Rotor is quite the host and we'll enjoy every bit of having you here ... so WELCOME!
It's only 66 and my feet are freezing ... got down to 55, no heater and I think I'll get my book out and start reading ... well, duh lol ... what else would I do with my book ... get this, publised 1962 a World War 2 fiction book about prison camp ... just a couple of chapters into it but seems to be good so far ... my baby sister gave me a brown paper bag full of books ... I ran out of library books to read so I started pulling books out of the mystery bag and fell upon this one ... must've been a sale at Books R Us LOL ...
Happy Friday to you, TGIF ... Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
Sending you some nice weather. It's 80 today.(not rubbing it in)(maybe I am..lol) Snuggling up to a good book on a chilly day all wrapped in a blanket...I love that!
Maybe I should dip into your sister's mystery bag. My hub says that I buy wayyy to many books. I go through them in just a day or so. I've got to start using the library.

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yeah I've been having that happen to me too. They installed something that Win7/ IE doesn't like I guess.
When I get a chance I'll send some feedback off to the "powers that be." Not that it'll do any good.
Thanks! When you send off the feedback to the "powers that be". Tell them that little ole me isn't happy with the power to be!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Chris!! There you are, nice to see you again on here!!
Check this out it's really cool!
See your house in a Snow Globe... CLICK ON THE SITE BELOW, PUT IN YOUR ADDRESS AND WATCH IT!
http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/
I must live too far back in the Boondocks to pull up Ricky.... Tried twice and it was a nogo. Kinda like it that way tho,nice.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Black powder/muzzle loader week for deer starts this TOMORROW..... It'll be cool enough but they're calling for rain. Still might go tho. We'll see..... Seena little doe a few times coming home at night hanging around I wouldn't mind see in the freezer.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Flower, you have exquisite taste in movies...
;)

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Use Mozilla Firefox, rather than Internet Explorer, and you'll discover that is no longer a problem...

")

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Use Mozilla Firefox, rather than Internet Explorer, and you'll discover that is no longer a problem...
")
"He picked up a bus and he threw it back down as strolled through the village toward the center of toooowwwwwnnnnn. MODZILLA!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoyed seeing my home included in a snow globe. Thought the roof would collapse from all the snow. Gotta remember my house has never seen snow.
Last week putting up the christmas lights on the house in a tank top and shorts. I've been here 8 years now, you'd think that I'd get used it to.
FlowerChild - it is scary that our homes are on these websites. I typed in my parents address, my dad is actually standing in his open garage. Scary huh?
Good morning all!! Have a great weekend! Enjoy!
Hi Chris. I hope that you're not under the illusion that you have a right to privacy? Just as some teen at radio shak can get your credit, but you can't see it without writing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all you happy pubbers.... And if ya ain't happy--then get thataway soon....lol
Dec 7th-- Lest we forget.
Evenin' Princess. I know I'll never forget. Funny that they had a earthquake today to celebrate.
F.C. I think I know the movie,'the other guys' perhaps? Kinda funny, not a keeper though.
Chris,PSL? Port St. Lucie by chance?
623...5 darn it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Built a storage area where the big fuel tank was. New one is 22 gal. The XO has been calculating stores for a while so we went out and got them. Remember I said I feel like a pursser? I know some complain but have they loaded 160 lbs. of canned veggies at once?
Canned meat is next. Need to take it out to see how she handles. May need to shift stores more forward.
Looking good for 12/21
1844, I remember that ....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

She floating on her lines?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Ed Teach wrote:
Built a storage area where the big fuel tank was. New one is 22 gal. The XO has been calculating stores for a while so we went out and got them. Remember I said I feel like a pursser? I know some complain but have they loaded 160 lbs. of canned veggies at once?
Canned meat is next. Need to take it out to see how she handles. May need to shift stores more forward.
Looking good for 12/21
1844, I remember that ....
Remember the story of the fatted calf?

Can that sumbitch.

12 Mason jars with lids cost about 13 dollars.

Well worth the effort.

:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

13 days left before the galactic alignment.

I don't place a lot of credence on the hype, but it is amazing that a "primitive civilization" was able to compute a 26,000 year cycle given their lack of optics and measurement devices.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
http://patriotden.com/fotki/th read/0916HonoringTheArizona.jp g
Nice pic, Rotor >>mwah<<

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Evening folks,just prowling around and passing through...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice pic, Rotor >>mwah<<
I thought so ;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

476 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Uzi 115,675
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min waaasssuuup 224,724
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 533,761
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 257,091
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Hidingfromyou 93,877
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Hidingfromyou 722,420
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 4,002
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 24 min dodo 457
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••