ye olde village pub

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#49668 Dec 6, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point there. I wonder just where a team should start. Look at Buffalo. The great years with Jim kelly, then poof... nothing. More than a decade later they still can't get it together. Other teams too, steelers, raiders, 49ers.
Pats clinched the AFC East last week for the 9th time in 10 years.
Morning Ed.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49669 Dec 6, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning everyone.
Boy it was windy and chill last night. brrrrrrr!
it was 74 yesterday, Rotor ... sending your warmth and sunshine ... here it goes ---------->

54°F
Fog
Feels like: 54°
High 72°Low 56°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49670 Dec 6, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Chris!! There you are, nice to see you again on here!!
Check this out it's really cool!
See your house in a Snow Globe... CLICK ON THE SITE BELOW, PUT IN YOUR ADDRESS AND WATCH IT!
http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/
Good morning, Ricky!... OMG, someone else sent that to me in an email and I thought it was a virus ... I trusted you and put my address in there and voila, there was my car and house ... skeery! Goodness, I'm on google and the govment has me in their sights ... I need to move, hahahahahaha
Thanks, Ricky ... that was cool! Hope you're feeling better ... Hope the chicken soup I gave you made you feel better ... My hand still smells like Vicks but hope that made you feel better as well, LOL *wink*... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49671 Dec 6, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning dear heart! Of course I caught SOA - captured it too :P (dvr). It was epic!! I agree, the dog fight scene was disturbing, especially the doggies in the dumpsters. That set me all the way off.
Bless Sutter's dramatic little soul, Otto was AWESOME. Such a loyal brother. Does Otto know that Opie's gone?
Who do you think will replace Bobby as VP? Or do you think Jax will try to convince him to put that patch back on? I'm guessing Tig, but he's pretty unstable...sucks that we have to wait another 9 months to find out.
I actually saw that Tig thing coming, though I thought Jax might set Clay himself up to do the Pope killing, so he could kill Clay, to get the reward money. All's well that ends well, but I just don't see this arc ending until Clay's pushing up daisies.:) What I didn't see coming, is Jax's lack of surprise at Tara's arrest - wonder if he and his mommie dearest are in cahoots over that, since Tara was going to spirit his sons away to Oregon. He just sort of sat there and let it happen- didn't even try to ask where the info came from to get the warrant for her. I don't think he wants out of the club at all, and was just hoping she'd eventually get all the way behind his Presidency. Gemma's GOT to know she's dead meat if she did that on her own - Jax and Tara will be able to see each other within 48 hours of her arrest, and Tara will be screaming to the skies that Gemma threatened to go to the Feds. Surely, even as loopy as Gemma's been all season, she's not THAT stupid. All I can say is, that last scene was more reminiscent of Oedipus than Hamlet...
Having a problem finding your DOA thread - could you slip me a link?
Thanks in advance.
:)
Here's hoping your weekend is spectacular!!
Love,
Shove.
Morning Shove ... it was pretty peculiar how unshocked Jax was sitting in the chair at the table with the baby after Tara was arrested and how cool Gemma was when she walked in the door and just put her hand on Jax's shoulder ... I mean with Jax's temper and all that had been going on you'd of thought he'd of been ballistic ... something not right there ... you've got a point there ... yep, the whole season was riveting ... on the edge of your seat ... every episode ... it was really cool we had several 90 minute episodes ...

can you believe Mrs Bundy sings this song, the opening song to the season finale ... enjoy ...

Hope you've been well and it's nice to see you again! Have a great day, Shove! Love, FC <3 ...

Katey Sagal ~ To Sir With Love ...
http://youtu.be/k-0ivXc2LdA

P.S. the link is on your PM ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49672 Dec 6, 2012
Monday Night Football ... Texans going for 12=1 ... woot woot ...

Good morning everyone ... getting stronger everyday ...

Have an epic day! >>blows kisses<<

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#49673 Dec 6, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Pats clinched the AFC East last week for the 9th time in 10 years.
Morning Ed.
That's great for the Pats. Even people who don't like them have to respect them. Normally I could care less except for some teams. I could care less about Dallas for example. But when some jerk says "Americas team" well screw him and them.
for that comment my favorite team is whoever they play against. But seriously now, after the NHL lock-out, I am sick of these babies whinning about money. Go back to the farm and the mines. work at a fast food joint.
To see a Rays game againts the Yankees(in N.Y.) the plane tickets cost less than 4 slices of pizza, 2 hot dogs and 6 beers.
Oh, the game tickets? Only $26.00.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49674 Dec 6, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned next week for more of as the crankshft turns......
Ahhhhh reminds me of the heady days from the 70's and having to sit through General Hospital when I was home sick from school.
Excuse me I was just sick in my mouth little.
I much prefer Last Resort they have NUKES!
;~)
I get that - but surely you get that a Biker Soap is right up my alley......

")

“Insert useless statement here.”

Location hidden

#49675 Dec 7, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Chris!! There you are, nice to see you again on here!!
Check this out it's really cool!
See your house in a Snow Globe... CLICK ON THE SITE BELOW, PUT IN YOUR ADDRESS AND WATCH IT!
http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/
I enjoyed seeing my home included in a snow globe. Thought the roof would collapse from all the snow. Gotta remember my house has never seen snow.
Last week putting up the christmas lights on the house in a tank top and shorts. I've been here 8 years now, you'd think that I'd get used it to.
FlowerChild - it is scary that our homes are on these websites. I typed in my parents address, my dad is actually standing in his open garage. Scary huh?

Good morning all!! Have a great weekend! Enjoy!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49676 Dec 7, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great for the Pats. Even people who don't like them have to respect them. Normally I could care less except for some teams. I could care less about Dallas for example. But when some jerk says "Americas team" well screw him and them.
for that comment my favorite team is whoever they play against. But seriously now, after the NHL lock-out, I am sick of these babies whinning about money. Go back to the farm and the mines. work at a fast food joint.
To see a Rays game againts the Yankees(in N.Y.) the plane tickets cost less than 4 slices of pizza, 2 hot dogs and 6 beers.
Oh, the game tickets? Only $26.00.
Good morning, Ed ... America's team ... well, yeah! Back in Tom Landry's day ... those days are long gone!... I actually wore a Cowboys t-shirt to the gym yesterday ... was afraid people would throw eggs at me or something, LOL ... As for the Yankees, heard A-Rod >ugh< is having some kind of surgery that'll put him out for most of half of the first of the season, not that I wish him ill-will, but doesn't he usually miss most of half of the first half of season anyway, LOL ... the end of some movie I watched the other day had Derek Jeter in it, had a long brown wig and a baseball cap on and played himself ... it was some sort of comedy with Will Ferrell and some other comedian who played cops ... didn't catch the name of it ... not good enough for me to google any further either ... a 2010 movie ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/13/dere...

he did enough womanizing commercials before the owner pulled him out of them ... I like Jeter, a lot ... he's an awesome player ... a very likeable guy, too!... the Yanks ain't my team, obviously, they're good!... I think it's cool none of the players are allowed facial hair ... very cool, IDK why ... they all look so neat and all ... just sayin'...(as Prince Fielder comes to mind, LOL;)...

okay, I miss baseball ... >>goes to my corner<< lol ... Have a nice day, Ed ... It's Friday, TGIF!... FC <3 ...

6656 ... watches the Sandlot again for the millionth time ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49677 Dec 7, 2012
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoyed seeing my home included in a snow globe. Thought the roof would collapse from all the snow. Gotta remember my house has never seen snow.
Last week putting up the christmas lights on the house in a tank top and shorts. I've been here 8 years now, you'd think that I'd get used it to.
FlowerChild - it is scary that our homes are on these websites. I typed in my parents address, my dad is actually standing in his open garage. Scary huh?
Good morning all!! Have a great weekend! Enjoy!
Good morning, Chris ... Good to "see" you! Long time no see ... YES! It is scary seeing our homes and vehicles on these websites as I saw mine when I typed my address in ... there was my car & home ... Glad I wasn't bent over pulling groceries out of the back seat, lol ... someone might've called into NASA and said, "Austin, we have a problem" LOL ... Hope you and the family have been well in your corner of the world ... It's so nice to see you on this thread ... it's a nice place to be ... Have a fantastic day! FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49678 Dec 7, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I get that - but surely you get that a Biker Soap is right up my alley......
")
Of course. Just giving ya a bad time.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49679 Dec 7, 2012
Good Morning Chis, Flower,
I've been neglegent Chris..... Welcome to YOVP. Bloody Mary for you this morning? On the house.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49680 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning, sweets ... How's it in the NE area this morning? Snow?... Good day to you! >>mwah<<

Location hidden

#49681 Dec 7, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Good Morning Chis, Flower,
I've been neglegent Chris..... Welcome to YOVP. Bloody Mary for you this morning? On the house.
Thank you for the welcome Rotor Head and the early morning bloody mary. Guess it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Location hidden

#49682 Dec 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Chris ... Good to "see" you! Long time no see ... YES! It is scary seeing our homes and vehicles on these websites as I saw mine when I typed my address in ... there was my car & home ... Glad I wasn't bent over pulling groceries out of the back seat, lol ... someone might've called into NASA and said, "Austin, we have a problem" LOL ... Hope you and the family have been well in your corner of the world ... It's so nice to see you on this thread ... it's a nice place to be ... Have a fantastic day! FC <3 ...
Flower Child, yes long time no see. I have a problem with topix. Every minute or so, the page has to be reloaded. It does get frustrating. This is the only website, I have this problem with.
Your so right, this is a nice thread. You guys may regret it, but you may be stuck with me in here. This thread is worth the every minute reload. lol
I seriously doubt that NASA would say that. If they did, it would go more like this ..."Austin, we have a problem. We are zooming in on this hottie and she is lifting heavy groceries. Send in a hot guy with massive muscles to help her out....ASAP" ;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49683 Dec 7, 2012
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Flower Child, yes long time no see. I have a problem with topix. Every minute or so, the page has to be reloaded. It does get frustrating. This is the only website, I have this problem with.
Your so right, this is a nice thread. You guys may regret it, but you may be stuck with me in here. This thread is worth the every minute reload. lol
I seriously doubt that NASA would say that. If they did, it would go more like this ..."Austin, we have a problem. We are zooming in on this hottie and she is lifting heavy groceries. Send in a hot guy with massive muscles to help her out....ASAP" ;)
LOL, thanks Chris ... We will NOT regret it one bit ... Rotor is quite the host and we'll enjoy every bit of having you here ... so WELCOME!

It's only 66 and my feet are freezing ... got down to 55, no heater and I think I'll get my book out and start reading ... well, duh lol ... what else would I do with my book ... get this, publised 1962 a World War 2 fiction book about prison camp ... just a couple of chapters into it but seems to be good so far ... my baby sister gave me a brown paper bag full of books ... I ran out of library books to read so I started pulling books out of the mystery bag and fell upon this one ... must've been a sale at Books R Us LOL ...
Happy Friday to you, TGIF ... Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49684 Dec 7, 2012
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Flower Child, yes long time no see. I have a problem with topix. Every minute or so, the page has to be reloaded. It does get frustrating. This is the only website, I have this problem with.
Thanks.

Yeah I've been having that happen to me too. They installed something that Win7/ IE doesn't like I guess.
When I get a chance I'll send some feedback off to the "powers that be." Not that it'll do any good.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49685 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning all you happy pubbers.... And if ya ain't happy--then get thataway soon....lol

Dec 7th-- Lest we forget.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49686 Dec 7, 2012

Location hidden

#49687 Dec 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks Chris ... We will NOT regret it one bit ... Rotor is quite the host and we'll enjoy every bit of having you here ... so WELCOME!
It's only 66 and my feet are freezing ... got down to 55, no heater and I think I'll get my book out and start reading ... well, duh lol ... what else would I do with my book ... get this, publised 1962 a World War 2 fiction book about prison camp ... just a couple of chapters into it but seems to be good so far ... my baby sister gave me a brown paper bag full of books ... I ran out of library books to read so I started pulling books out of the mystery bag and fell upon this one ... must've been a sale at Books R Us LOL ...
Happy Friday to you, TGIF ... Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
Sending you some nice weather. It's 80 today.(not rubbing it in)(maybe I am..lol) Snuggling up to a good book on a chilly day all wrapped in a blanket...I love that!
Maybe I should dip into your sister's mystery bag. My hub says that I buy wayyy to many books. I go through them in just a day or so. I've got to start using the library.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min As It Is 26,213
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,757
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,692
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web