ye olde village pub

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#49317 Nov 6, 2012
Looks ike it'll be a little sloppy Wed night.
Tis the season.

Remember to Vote today.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49318 Nov 6, 2012
Hi yall. Got back from the polling place earlier, it's a lovely day for it--so go vote.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49319 Nov 6, 2012
Good morning all, beautiful day so far, but a little chilly walking up to my polling place earlier.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49320 Nov 6, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the law against killing Grackles was in place long before Perry was Governor.... Don't know WHY.... Maybe its Federal Migratory Bird thingy. Coyotes? There ain't NO place wrong to shoot a coyote.
yeah, but those grackles are so annoying ... they sit on the fence line and just grackle all day long ... as for the coyotes, yep, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49321 Nov 6, 2012
Morning everyone, Ricky, Ed, H'Lo, pretty one, Oki, Rotor, Sean, my beauty, oh I know I'm missing someone for sure ... I just woke up LATE ... Afternoon, Ruby ... it's almost 1100 ... phone rang ...

Wishing all a bright, warm sunny day ... only to mid 70s today ... it won't last ... back up to 80s tomorrow ... I'm cool with that ... Enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

8689 ...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49322 Nov 6, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Only if they're young and under 150 pounds live weight.
Granted. Thanks for the clarification.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#49323 Nov 6, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but those grackles are so annoying ... they sit on the fence line and just grackle all day long ... as for the coyotes, yep, lol ...
Grackle? Is that the Texas word foor sh1t?'Cause thats all I've ever seen 'em do here.....(remember,a pellet rifle is silent and has NO name....just blame any nearby cat for the Corpus Dilecti)

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#49324 Nov 6, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Granted. Thanks for the clarification.
You're welcome. Glad to help out. Don't look now but the venison counter will be open this weekend. Stock the freezer up early......

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#49325 Nov 6, 2012
Good morning friendlies, Happy Hump Day

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49326 Nov 6, 2012
Looks like the ladies have spoken - Barack Obama: 4 more years.

Now to liberate the GOP from the theocrats, plutocrats, war mongers, and those who begrudge us a sex drive, so we can call it the Grand Old Party again.

")

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49327 Nov 7, 2012
Voted straight Libertarian ticket in the hopes of a 3 party system.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49328 Nov 7, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Grackle? Is that the Texas word foor sh1t?'Cause thats all I've ever seen 'em do here.....(remember,a pellet rifle is silent and has NO name....just blame any nearby cat for the Corpus Dilecti)
Oki!!!!!!!!!! you'd never shoot a cat would you ... wood eye wood eye ... oh, please say you never wood! lol ... not even for a delicacy ...

Morning, btw ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49329 Nov 7, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies, Happy Hump Day
Afternoon, Ruby ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49330 Nov 7, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Grackle? Is that the Texas word foor sh1t?'Cause thats all I've ever seen 'em do here.....(remember,a pellet rifle is silent and has NO name....just blame any nearby cat for the Corpus Dilecti)
Tell ya a short story ... so I have major surgery in 1997 ... out of work 3 months, no driving for 8 weeks ... my baby sister taking care of me ... on the 6th week I'm allowed to get in a car ... so she takes me out to lunch ... we get out of car to the restaurant and PLOP ... out of nowhere, POOP on my head ... she laughed so hard I wanted to punch her lights out but she kept backing away, step away baby sister, LOL ... thank goodness she carried baby wipes in her SUV ... it cleaned out pretty good ... needless to say I lost my appetite ... Definitely, haven't had any kind of bird since then, LOL ... can't believe I just told you that story ... geesh! >>snortles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49331 Nov 7, 2012
Morning Rotor >>mwah<<

Morning friendlies It's a beautifull day in the neighborhood ... low 60s and warming up to high 70s ... sunny, bright and loving it ... enjoy your day ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49332 Nov 7, 2012
Morning Flower.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#49333 Nov 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oki!!!!!!!!!! you'd never shoot a cat would you ... wood eye wood eye ... oh, please say you never wood! lol ... not even for a delicacy ...
Morning, btw ...
LOL. Not to EAT silly Flower. He was talking about shooting the grackles and then blaming the dead birds on the cats....

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49334 Nov 7, 2012
good morning comrades

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49335 Nov 7, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Not to EAT silly Flower. He was talking about shooting the grackles and then blaming the dead birds on the cats....
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh, okay ... LOL ... silly me ... okay, I get it ... makes more sense now ... thanks for enlightening me ... hahahahah

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49336 Nov 7, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
good morning comrades
Morning, H'Lo ... burning daylight are we? lol ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min ImPeach 26,099
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 53
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,740
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 1 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 985,687
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 1 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web