ye olde village pub

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49144 Oct 18, 2012
Hello pubbers and pubettes ... hope your week has been a good one and your TGIF is good to you ... a few more hours it'll be here so enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#49145 Oct 21, 2012
Morning friendlies! Wishing all a wonderful start to the week :-)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#49146 Oct 22, 2012
You too Ruby.
Big test today....oh joy.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49147 Oct 22, 2012
Good mornin all.
Good luck on the test RH

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#49148 Oct 22, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Then try this...
Cheap hotel..
Vibrator bed...
Great sex....
$25.00 ....(sex not included)
lol!

So I Do know what it feels like!

(just kidding)

Vincit qui se vincit

#49149 Oct 22, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky ... yep, seems I've been running a little late all weekend and all this week ... I'll catch up, though ... sooner hopefully rather than later ... Good to "see" you ... Have a nice Friday and weekend, too!{{{huggles}}} FC <3 ...
FC, last night I had a wired dream and I have some weird ones, well last night I dreamt I was in a pool hall and went to the bathroom leaving all my pool equipment, cues, bag, etc behind with them, well I came out of the bathroom and got lot because the pool hall had grown with more rooms to the point that I actually got lost in while trying to find my friends who had finally given up and went home, so I went outside to call them (this place was on the side of the freeway), found out they had went home and damned if a large commercial airliner wasn't making an emergency landing on the freeway right in front of me and sort of bouncing around as it landed, and went a little sideways as it dissapeared over the hill, I wanted to go see what happened but never did, so I went back in to look for my pool cues and the place had grown even more? I never found the cues and woke up after that but had another equally interesting dream later in the night but I can't remember it? lol

And no I wasn't under the influence of anything, lol.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49150 Oct 22, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
FC, last night I had a wired dream and I have some weird ones, well last night I dreamt I was in a pool hall and went to the bathroom leaving all my pool equipment, cues, bag, etc behind with them, well I came out of the bathroom and got lot because the pool hall had grown with more rooms to the point that I actually got lost in while trying to find my friends who had finally given up and went home, so I went outside to call them (this place was on the side of the freeway), found out they had went home and damned if a large commercial airliner wasn't making an emergency landing on the freeway right in front of me and sort of bouncing around as it landed, and went a little sideways as it dissapeared over the hill, I wanted to go see what happened but never did, so I went back in to look for my pool cues and the place had grown even more? I never found the cues and woke up after that but had another equally interesting dream later in the night but I can't remember it? lol
And no I wasn't under the influence of anything, lol.
>>quietly taps Ricky on the shoulder and says 'Ricky, wake up it's morning IDK about your pool equipment but here's your chalk'< Ricky wakes up confused ...

Morning, Ricky ... it was just a dream, Ricky ... wake up, daylights burning, LOL ... I've had dreams like that before, the kind that linger with you all day ...it's all good! Have a super day, Ricky! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49151 Oct 22, 2012
Morning, Rotor ... How you feeling today? How was your weekend? Hope all is well with you >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49152 Oct 22, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
Good mornin all.
Good luck on the test RH
Mornin' H'Lo >>waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49153 Oct 22, 2012
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies! Wishing all a wonderful start to the week :-)
Afternoon, Ruby ... same to you ...

Vincit qui se vincit

#49154 Oct 22, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
>>quietly taps Ricky on the shoulder and says 'Ricky, wake up it's morning IDK about your pool equipment but here's your chalk'< Ricky wakes up confused ...
Morning, Ricky ... it was just a dream, Ricky ... wake up, daylights burning, LOL ... I've had dreams like that before, the kind that linger with you all day ...it's all good! Have a super day, Ricky! FC <3 ...
LMAO! I wondered where my chalk was, I wandered around half the night looking for it, lol.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#49155 Oct 22, 2012
Morning all. <waves> Hope your having a good day. Mine would be better, but the stupid tracker is messed up again....

Vincit qui se vincit

#49156 Oct 22, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning all. <waves> Hope your having a good day. Mine would be better, but the stupid tracker is messed up again....
Sleeping in are ya? Must be nice!

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#49157 Oct 22, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sleeping in are ya? Must be nice!
I wish....just a earlier start to the day, then I didn't have time to get over here....

How's it going Ricky?

Vincit qui se vincit

#49158 Oct 22, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I wish....just a earlier start to the day, then I didn't have time to get over here....
How's it going Ricky?
Good but busy, how about you? Ready for Halloween?

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#49159 Oct 22, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good but busy, how about you? Ready for Halloween?
Halloween? Oh yeah, nearly forgot that... I was Christmas shopping over the weekend.....Almost finished...lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49160 Oct 22, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good but busy, how about you? Ready for Halloween?
Hey Ricky. we didn't get ANY kids last year, wondering if it's worth it to even buy candy this year.....

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#49161 Oct 22, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky. we didn't get ANY kids last year, wondering if it's worth it to even buy candy this year.....
of course it's worth it to buy candy. Otherwise, what would you have to eat the next day? DUH! lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49162 Oct 23, 2012
Good morning all.
Almost feel human today.

Vincit qui se vincit

#49163 Oct 23, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky. we didn't get ANY kids last year, wondering if it's worth it to even buy candy this year.....
But that's a good way to get lots of candy into the house, then when the kids don't come around you can have it all for yourself? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min confrinting with ... 675,533
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Rider on the Storm 982,211
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min buckwhack 6,230
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min buckwhack 110,203
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 3 hr exhib 8
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 3 hr stirringYTube 1
Call for Gov Asa Hutchinson To Resign 4 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,738
More from around the web