Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks. Happy Monday.
Good morning sir!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#49116 Oct 15, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>More apt to persuade whom of what?
")
To persuade lubbers to join the crew of course. What were you thinking?

Location hidden

#49117 Oct 15, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What's the pay sale for a good midshipmen anyway?
well first one must needs be related to some one with money. Or at least connected to one who has.
Then, all I can promise is hard work, bullying from other middies. Harassment from the 1st. Lt. Three square meals(where the term came from)occaisionally hot. And the chance for advancement to your own ship some day. If you live.
How fun, eh?
But really ... I have such sights to show you ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49118 Oct 15, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks. Happy Monday.
Good morning, Rotor ... same to you >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#49119 Oct 15, 2012
Morning Ed, H'lo, Ricky, Princess, Ruby, Shove and everyone else (hope I didn't miss anyone)... Nice crisp 64 degrees out and it feels wonderful ... up to 81 today ... purr-fect day ... Wishing the same to yall ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#49120 Oct 15, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
well first one must needs be related to some one with money. Or at least connected to one who has.
Then, all I can promise is hard work, bullying from other middies. Harassment from the 1st. Lt. Three square meals(where the term came from)occaisionally hot. And the chance for advancement to your own ship some day. If you live.
How fun, eh?
But really ... I have such sights to show you ....
I know it takes a special person to do that line of work and it's not something I could ever do, just wondering. Thanks!

Vincit qui se vincit

#49121 Oct 15, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Morning Ed, H'lo, Ricky, Princess, Ruby, Shove and everyone else (hope I didn't miss anyone)... Nice crisp 64 degrees out and it feels wonderful ... up to 81 today ... purr-fect day ... Wishing the same to yall ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...
Running a little late today I see? lol

Location hidden

#49122 Oct 15, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I know it takes a special person to do that line of work and it's not something I could ever do, just wondering. Thanks!
Aye, I understand. That's why we had press gangs. so watch yourself next time out drinking, matey!
Capt. scratched chin, pulls nose....

Now where are those women with the new crew???

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49123 Oct 15, 2012
Me have plague. stupid kids.......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#49124 Oct 15, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
All you have is a mild dose of the Yankee Autumn Crud. You'll live. It's whats goin''round.... Down here we call it the Dixie Devilment. Croupy hacking cough,snot draining,achy feeling. Yup,its a yearly event. The kids used to bring it home like clockwork. We SHOULD be free of it this year with no lab rat to fetch it home now. I'm almost gonna miss it.... Almost.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#49125 Oct 15, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Oh. Wait.... YOU go to school with kids.... Lie with dogs-rise with fleas..... LOL Hope ya feel better.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#49126 Oct 15, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, I understand. That's why we had press gangs. so watch yourself next time out drinking, matey!
Capt. scratched chin, pulls nose....
Now where are those women with the new crew???
My alluring charms have failed to procure crew members willing to come aboard voluntarily - so it's the press gang for them.
Shang Hai, HO!!!

Prepare to be inundated with wenches.......
:)

Location hidden

#49127 Oct 16, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>My alluring charms have failed to procure crew members willing to come aboard voluntarily - so it's the press gang for them.
Shang Hai, HO!!!
Prepare to be inundated with wenches.......
:)
Can't happen, Okie and his marines are rowing arount the ship to prevent that and deseerters as well...

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#49129 Oct 16, 2012
Good morning friendlies! Happy Hump Day

Wishing all a good day!:-)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#49130 Oct 17, 2012
Morning Ruby.

Well we had an earthquake as night.
4.5 centered south of Portland Maine, about 30 miles from me. We felt the shaking but no damage.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#49131 Oct 17, 2012
Glad to hear that there was no damage RH. We could feel it down here in Springfield. It upset the dogs more than anything else.

Vincit qui se vincit

#49132 Oct 17, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Ruby.
Well we had an earthquake as night.
4.5 centered south of Portland Maine, about 30 miles from me. We felt the shaking but no damage.
I still don't know what one of those feels like.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#49133 Oct 17, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't know what one of those feels like.
Depending on the severity and proximity it can feel similar to standing next to a train going by without the noise,just the vibrations of the weight in the train moving. OR,it can jar the sh1t out of you,throw you off your feet,make standing near impossible.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#49134 Oct 17, 2012
Morning everybody! Thirsty Thursday, and boy am I thirsty... Lol. Have a good one ;-P

Vincit qui se vincit

#49135 Oct 18, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Depending on the severity and proximity it can feel similar to standing next to a train going by without the noise,just the vibrations of the weight in the train moving. OR,it can jar the sh1t out of you,throw you off your feet,make standing near impossible.
That would be strange. I wouldn't mind feeling one something though as long as it's not a large one lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 979,458
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 6 min Neville Thompson 1,100
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 16 min truth 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Neville Thompson 286,079
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min truth 92,711
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min truth 667,938
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 183,628
More from around the web