|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC, not quite as nuch as the ads would have one believe. eh?
All those flashing lights and big winnings.
Good morning, Ed ... The big rah rah of the flashing lights and the intercom howling of so and so you have 5 minutes to claim your 5K, lol ... and no one shows up to claim their winnings ... I'd be sitting on pins and needles waiting on their doorstep to hear my name called if there was even a chance, lol ... all they hype, hunh! haha ... it was a whole lotta fun, Ed ... Hope your weekend was good and here we are mid-week again ... a week from now I'll be in Atlanta spoiling my niece and nephew ... Hope I'll be recovered by then, LOL ... Have a pleasant day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hello everyone. It's Wednesday--be sure to celebrate...
Ricky--that's a very bad joke..lol. Hysterical, but bad.....
<waves at everyone>
Good morning, Princess ... and Wednesday it is ... goodness, seems I've slept half the week away just recuperating from the weekend ... and the weekend didn't end til Monday evening ... Thank goodness domestic help comes today at 1230 ... It's not too bad but my closet could sure use some help, LOL ...

Have a nice day, Princess ... Hugs and Hearts! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Good morning, Rotor >>mwah<<
Hello and Good morning, everyone! FC <3 ...

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Morning everybody.

Wishing all a good day. Sorry for not being my chirpy self today, having some personal issues

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hello everyone. It's Wednesday--be sure to celebrate...
Ricky--that's a very bad joke..lol. Hysterical, but bad.....
<waves at everyone>
Sorry I didn't write it lol

Good morning Hites!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ed ... The big rah rah of the flashing lights and the intercom howling of so and so you have 5 minutes to claim your 5K, lol ... and no one shows up to claim their winnings ... I'd be sitting on pins and needles waiting on their doorstep to hear my name called if there was even a chance, lol ... all they hype, hunh! haha ... it was a whole lotta fun, Ed ... Hope your weekend was good and here we are mid-week again ... a week from now I'll be in Atlanta spoiling my niece and nephew ... Hope I'll be recovered by then, LOL ... Have a pleasant day ... FC <3 ...
You remind me of a song by Sugarland (love Jennifer Nettles)going down to Missippi and up to no good. sorry I can't think of the title, just the words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I think like a Mom first--gummy anything means that nasty gummy candy--worms, bears, etc....
When Oki and I first married and visited his grandmother. She wanted some help cleaning out a shed. I reached to get a box off the shelf "be careful" she said "that's full of worms" It was about 4 inches high and about 18 inches to 2 feet long. It was FULL of plastic-y, gummy fishing worms.... lol.
Good thing there weren't any hooks in them. Surprised the heat didn't melt them into a gooy pudle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

The (first) cold front is past and now comes round 2.
Seas 4 to 6 at 8 sec. building to 6 sec.
Sat. seas 7 to 8 at 6 sec.
damn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

forgot to mention, winds 25 kts.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning FC, not quite as nuch as the ads would have one believe. eh?
All those flashing lights and big winnings.
Good morning, Ed ... the girl that sat next to me on the tour bus slept all the way back ... she didn't sleep one wink the night before we left Monday afternoon on the way back to Austin ... snore snore snore ... so I helped the tour lady hand out prizes, took the garbage bag back and forth and collected their water bottles and soda cans and tried to be as helpful as I could on a swaying bus, lol ... BUT I was able to walk straight down the aisle and now sideways like I had to in January, yay for me!(that's a good thing, believe me)... I even called out the BINGO numbers ... that poor girl stayed out ALL night the night before we departed ... she said she lost all her money ... some people don't know when to stop ... I told her what my daddy once told me ... "Go big or stay at home" ... she said, "good analogy" lol ... she was fun on the way, not so much on the way back ... she was so cute ...

Okay, IDK where I'm going now ... I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go ... but the gym ... waiting for the vet to call with an estimate for Jax's immunization's and such and get him down there sometime today or tomorrow ...

Alrighty then ... Everyone have an awesome day! >>blows kisses<< FC <3 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ed ... the girl that sat next to me on the tour bus slept all the way back ... she didn't sleep one wink the night before we left Monday afternoon on the way back to Austin ... snore snore snore ... so I helped the tour lady hand out prizes, took the garbage bag back and forth and collected their water bottles and soda cans and tried to be as helpful as I could on a swaying bus, lol ... BUT I was able to walk straight down the aisle and now sideways like I had to in January, yay for me!(that's a good thing, believe me)... I even called out the BINGO numbers ... that poor girl stayed out ALL night the night before we departed ... she said she lost all her money ... some people don't know when to stop ... I told her what my daddy once told me ... "Go big or stay at home" ... she said, "good analogy" lol ... she was fun on the way, not so much on the way back ... she was so cute ...
Okay, IDK where I'm going now ... I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go ... but the gym ... waiting for the vet to call with an estimate for Jax's immunization's and such and get him down there sometime today or tomorrow ...
Alrighty then ... Everyone have an awesome day! >>blows kisses<< FC <3 ...
I understand how that girl felt. I've only one good gambling story.
It was in Nevada on new years eve. about 2 am I hit boxcars three times in a row. Who'd believe it? anyway, got trashed and passed out in the hotel. around 4 the next afternoon We got woken up by housekeeping. Grogily I asked where the airport was. She asked if I had lost my plane last night. No I said, I remember flying in, but I don't know where I am.
Never did that again.

“ AKA Sean1980”

Since: Apr 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sean ... it is about the day Buddy Holly died ... I love this song, reminds me of high school ... Good to see you this young morning ... Happy day to you! Hearts, FC <3 ...
Hi, FC! I know It's about the first ten years after Buddy Holly died, I just saw the joke and couldn't resist reposting it. Have a wonderful day!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd drop in and look around. Everyone seems to be well.
Good deal.

And Good Night.

")

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Goooooood morning friendlies!

Got some rain yesterday, and getting more today! Pancake weather... Had pancakes for dinner last night (and for breakfast, and packed some for lunch too, lol)

Wishing all a glorious day :-)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Good morning all TGIF!
Sorry for being AWOL yesterday- school.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... and Wednesday it is ... goodness, seems I've slept half the week away just recuperating from the weekend ... and the weekend didn't end til Monday evening ... Thank goodness domestic help comes today at 1230 ... It's not too bad but my closet could sure use some help, LOL ...
Have a nice day, Princess ... Hugs and Hearts! FC <3 ...
Hi flower. Been a busy few days around here. Hope you are "recovered" now--just in time to start another weekend....

Hugs and hearts.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I didn't write it lol
Good morning Hites!
It's still funny.....Hi Ricky.

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing there weren't any hooks in them. Surprised the heat didn't melt them into a gooy pudle.
Yeah, me too....lol. I was expecting our first child, and the worms didn't bother me, but when I got trapped by the possums--that was a bit much. Oki had to end up rescuing me. <sigh> My Hero!

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning all TGIF!
Sorry for being AWOL yesterday- school.
You were absent? We hadn't noticed.....

Just kidding Rotor....

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

shovelhead72 wrote:
Hello everyone. Just thought I'd drop in and look around. Everyone seems to be well.
Good deal.
And Good Night.
")
Night Shov. Morning Shov......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,521 - 47,540 of53,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

509 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 719,959
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,289
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min Naveen kumar 488
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Reaction 114,941
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Karmarim 36,493
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,196
Tony Dungy was right 20 min dirty white boy- 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 256,353
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min shyam 4,466
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••