Sergeant Bluff, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I get confused on the definition of Atheism, but I will give it my best shot.

Atheism- The belief that there was once nothing. Then, nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded creating everything and everywhere.

Why do you Atheists mock our beliefs?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Atheists are only as stupid as they are because they choose to be.
chompheads

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

proof that God is real is the fact that nobody has died and came back to tell it and that we can't see what happens to the soul after death..
thomas

Rio Vista, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

god is fake.god is for people that are lazy and need a supernatural "being" to do stuff fr them.take matters into your own hands.personally i think god believers are stupid and annoying like children
Hunter

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I have proff at even if you do believe in god that you are an athiest. When you understand why you dismiss all the other thousands of gods in this world. You will understand why I dismiss yours.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hunter wrote:
I have proff at even if you do believe in god that you are an athiest. When you understand why you dismiss all the other thousands of gods in this world. You will understand why I dismiss yours.
there is only one God for all religions.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You rang?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Karl wrote:
Atheism- The belief that there was once nothing. Then, nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded creating everything and everywhere.
You should try again, because nothing in there is a part of atheism.
ReligionH8tr

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

You want proof.
To summarize the Bible.
"I created man with original sin. I then impregnated a woman with myself so I could be born. Once alive, I killed myself as a sacrifice to myself to save you from the sins I condemned you with."
Also,
Whoever kills an animal must make restitution, but whoever kills a human being is to be put to death.(Leviticus 24:20)
God just stated that we all need to die if even one man kills someone.
Next, do you think that women are equal members of
society? If you do, you don't agree with God.
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man or over a husband; she must be quiet.(I Timothy 2:12)
Finally, In Genesis, God says we need to become like him. Then page after page describes him as a mass murderer.
-Excerpt from quote by Robert A. Wilson
And I could continue for hours, but I'm not going to. If you want to believe in a magical fairy up in the sky, have fun, but don't expect reality to join you.
ReligionH8tr

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so Greek gods(plural) and the Christian God(singular) that have completely different personalities are the same thing(singular). You make less sense than the Bible, and that's hard to beat.
ReligionH8tr

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Karl wrote:
Have you read Christianity.
Christianity - A magical being up in the sky who is three people, but also not three people, created everything from nothing with Magic and told his new creations that magic was a bad thing, then writes a book about himself through others that makes him contradict himself more times than not.
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ReligionH8tr wrote:
You want proof.

1. To summarize the Bible.
"I created man with original sin. I then impregnated a woman with myself so I could be born. Once alive, I killed myself as a sacrifice to myself to save you from the sins I condemned you with."
Also,

2. Whoever kills an animal must make restitution, but whoever kills a human being is to be put to death.(Leviticus 24:20)

3. God just stated that we all need to die if even one man kills someone.

4. Next, do you think that women are equal members of
society? If you do, you don't agree with God.
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man or over a husband; she must be quiet.(I Timothy 2:12)

5. Finally, In Genesis, God says we need to become like him. Then page after page describes him as a mass murderer.
-Excerpt from quote by Robert A. Wilson
And I could continue for hours, but I'm not going to.

6. If you want to believe in a magical fairy up in the sky, have fun, but don't expect reality to join you.

I have limited time to address your mental condition but will give you a few minutes.

1) We were all created with free will to accept what God offers or not. The wages of sin - rejecting the free gift of eternal life is death, the second death. Jesus came that we may know him.

2) murder is against the law, yes? you have a problem with this?

3) you need to lie to spread your satanic marxist world revolution.

4) women are not equal. They are women and men are men. We're just different.

5) God has not murdered anyone as the satanist would claim. Justified death is never murder.

6) Jesus is not imaginary unlike the pagan's non-existent 'caveman'.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
5) God has not murdered anyone as the satanist would claim. Justified death is never murder.
How does one justify the deaths of young children who are under the age of accountability, and thus innocent?
Faith is Amoral

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Karl wrote:
You certainly prove why you are a theist. God loves stupid! Nothing can save you from death, get a grip you coward.
Faith is Amoral

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Says the lying amoral theist coward who can't face his own mortality like a man and instead clings to foolish myths like a drunk to his bottle.
Ida

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

U guys are weird! Of course God is real! How would we be here in the first place?(unless u guys believe in the big bang theory or that we are made out of rocks...) here is a proof that God is real. The people back then hated Jesus and said that he wasnt God's son... But they did admit that they saw the miracles
Also if u guys don't believe in him bcuz of 'no beginning and end' here is a simple way to think about it. People say that there has to be an beginning and an end. Where is the beginning and the end for the universe?
Also u guys have to know that there has to be a creator. God wasnt just made he was there. And for people who believes in idols.... No offense but how do u believe in such things that is man made? God isn't man made. He IS real. And I can tell its true cuz my friends saw a miracle and I heard God myself.
U should be ashamed of yourselves... I'm only 15 years old and I know better...
hah

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

-Seneca The Younger
GenoGirl

Inverness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nearly everyone on here are misguided non beleivers of god, you all have been blinded by stupidity and false information given to you by soem guy on drugs. I pray for you al lto see the truth.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Just keepin' it REAL.
Yo_mama

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

god just lets us do our own things. he doesn't completely reveal himself to people because he is trying to see who believes in him without any proof. its called a FAITH for a reason. its your own decision to believ what you believe. im not trying to change people's opinions. this is just mine

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••