Comments
121 - 140 of 215 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 9
Dennis a

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Aug 16, 2011
 
So if god gives every person free will, what happens if someone uses their free will to kill an innocent person? Does that mean that the innocent guy didn't have free will? What about an infant with leukemia? How does a terminally ill baby have free will? What about a person who is brain dead? They still have free will? What free will does a girl who is kept in a dungeon and repeatedly brutalized have? Why does every Christian act like free will is such a great gift when it can be taken away by anyone at any time?
Godismylove wrote:
God gave us the damn free will to do what we want! so if some one want to be gay well then they are gay and yes it's a sin god made Adam and even NOT Adam and steve!
if two teams prayed to win the game AGAIN I say God gave us free will to choose how much effert we put in the game.
but u truly feel that everyone is loved by God even if you don't love him. and you can live your life but when the time ends you will see and wish that your time on earth was spent differently.
Dennis a

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Aug 16, 2011
 
You use the term "horse dung" with a negative connotation. Didt god also create horse dung? Would he appreciate you talking $hit about one of his creations?
The Specialist wrote:
Most peoples arguments against God are a bunch of misunderstood horse dung.
Dennis a

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Aug 16, 2011
 
Is your house close to a power plant? Have you ever had your house tested for radon? Ever bought a batch of mushrooms from a shady redneck? Usually when someone has hallucinations, they don't brag about it. Just like you wouldn't brag about having herpes even though it proves you got laid. The first thing you should do when you see "angels", is to eliminate the natural explanations before jumping on the Jesus bandwagon. Don't worry...I don't expect you to actually think. You'd run the risk of finding the truth and we wouldn't want that.
rev gene wrote:
i saw jesus 3 times - angels to - bible jesus said if u have seen me u have seen my father - open sin blinded eyes wake up fool
Lol

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Aug 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God is not real and stop wasting your time beileving he's real.
god is not real

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Aug 31, 2011
 
My name says it all.
aweshet

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jan 13, 2012
 
if god is not real then why do people die???
young shooter

Muleshoe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jan 13, 2012
 
Religion is a decision we all must face but the way you treat it I'm surprised you don't worship yourself I mean you must believe in something its illogical to argue for nothing. So tell me "God is not real" what do you believe in?
saggy nutz

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jul 8, 2012
 
only the devil exist
speedyblupi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jul 27, 2012
 
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief!
Are you for real?
Take a some folding money out of your pocket and look at the back, or look at the front of a coin, what do you see?
Very plainly you will read the words,"IN GOD WE TRUST".
Now now could anyone entrusted with the wherewithal to print money Trust in a being that didn't exist?
Furthermore, why would YOU take the time to question people about something YOU claim doesn't exist?
You're silly.
Now get your little bottom back to church!
Sheesh!
In god we trust was added by fundamentalist idiots some time in the fifties. A lot of people are idiots, so they write it onto coins. We question YOU because YOU are wasting your time, life, and the world's resources worshipping a God who isn't there.
speedyblupi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jul 27, 2012
 
young shooter wrote:
Religion is a decision we all must face but the way you treat it I'm surprised you don't worship yourself I mean you must believe in something its illogical to argue for nothing. So tell me "God is not real" what do you believe in?
We believe in the big bang and evolution. We don't worship them, but we know that they are the reason we are here because all the evidence points to it - fossils and background radiation and redshift, we KNOW that these things happened, we just don't know how life first appeared, or what caused the big bang. Note: That doesn't mean we're stupid, it means we acknowledge things we don't know rather than making some random crap up and putting it in a book.
James

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Aug 7, 2012
 
I know and if God loves us why didn't he do something on 9/11 or any tragic moments. Also there is no Santa because why do rich people get more presents while they are sometimes naughtier than poor if Santa does exist then: He hates poor people!
Gareth

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Aug 7, 2012
 
To make room for more people
MMM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Sep 26, 2012
 
well if god dosent exist dont have proof cos den how did d earth be created and we may not have seen god but think bout it humans can have experiance such as i once prayed to god for a 3ds and got it so yeah and how come cos den that the face print in italy of jesus and d people like saint bunedette etc met mary?
so u guys can belive what u want but even as a 11 year old i have experience and proof
Jessica

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Oct 22, 2012
 
I've been retesting Gods existence myself and I have been a christian my whole life. So if God was real how come it hasn't been proven? We got here from molecules on earth, If God knows so far beyond everyones future. God knows what is going to happen, Why did he create adam and eve just so they could eat his fruit? The bible is a fairy tale basically, so many different versions so many different authors. In the thirty three years that jesus was alive all his followers... He couldn't have had over 2 million because their are over 2 million different versions of the bible, I wouldn't suppose they all followed jesus? Now i'll still believe in god because their is just one thing that can prove their is a god, Your own death.
Jessica

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Oct 22, 2012
 
MMM wrote:
well if god dosent exist dont have proof cos den how did d earth be created and we may not have seen god but think bout it humans can have experiance such as i once prayed to god for a 3ds and got it so yeah and how come cos den that the face print in italy of jesus and d people like saint bunedette etc met mary?
so u guys can belive what u want but even as a 11 year old i have experience and proof
You basically have no proof. You prayed to god and got something you wanted three days later. If there was a god he would get it to you THAT day.
bob my bob aka bob

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Oct 22, 2012
 
The proof is in every religion: Each one says all the other ones are just old legends and morality stories and wishful thinking and ancestor worship and a means of stealing donations from the populace. And taken together, that means every tenant of every religion has dozens of times the objections to it than supporters.
bob my bob aka bob

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Oct 22, 2012
 
The reason each religion thinks the other are false is that they are false.
i am 14

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Oct 23, 2012
 
God never existed and the people that belive in him cant face the fact that it is made up
i am 14

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Oct 23, 2012
 
aweshet wrote:
if god is not real then why do people die???
cuz ur organs start to stop dumb ass im 14 and i know that god beliver
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me make this simple as I can the words lord god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name Yahweh was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man changed his name and made him a god Yahweh is not A god only for the fact man made him A god by changing his name And it could be the god you worship is satan.rev.12/9. And no this is not a translation.you can find this info in most king james in the concordance.see Yahweh Or god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 9 min BarrySoetoro 95
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min lightbeamrider 722,203
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min USA Born 533,590
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 21 min hotel to hotel 435
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Strength and Honor 172,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min ChristineM 224,650
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 599,124
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 115,621
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 256,978
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••