real proof god is not real
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Anonymous

Burlington, Canada

#215 Sep 5, 2013
See as a christian you will always get doubts. That is a given.

But one day, should you continue to disbelieve in God,(capitol G by the way) your time will pass and you will either be sent to heaven,(if you believe in God and Jesus dying on the cross, as well as asking him into your heart) or to hell, which so far looks like your destination point. Whenever I get doubts, I think - hey whats the loss. Now, Instead of just believing/loving him because "whats the loss", I do it because I have a passion for it.

Now I have no intention to be harsh, but when your flesh is burning to the crisp, down in hell, you will probably think back to this post and wish that you had of just believed in Him.

But he gives us a choice, he doesn't just choose people where they go (heaven/hell). He lets YOU choose where you want to go, and right here on Earth is where you choose. Do you want to be happy or eternity after Earth? Or would you rather be burning?

I have personally experienced many interactions with God and earth. A couple years back, we went to a youth convention called "Momentum" for junior youth. For one of the events, each youth group that attended was instructed by the pastor, to choose one person in their group that looks like they may need prayer. So each group those their person.

1 girl that was chosen had been moving slowly on crutches all day, due to her broken leg (casted). After about 15-30 minutes of prayer, the girl dropped the crutches, and jogged to the stage with a small limp, being on the leg that was broken (casted).

1 girl/guy (I don't quite remember) had been in the hospital, and his/her heart beat was off- you know, wasn't normal. After they prayed for her for 15-30 minutes, he/she's mom texted somebeody in the youthgroup " hey thanks for the prayer ( she was told she was being prayed for earlier ), the heart rate just got back to normal "

Now most of the stuff you listed has an explanation. Can you explain how the girl in crutches all day was able to just lost the crutches and skip to the stage and back? And how that happened just after the prayer?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#216 Sep 6, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
See as a christian you will always get doubts.
Why is God so stupid that it needs you to explain it?

Location hidden

#217 Sep 6, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Proof God exists? Some people say they've experienced miracles and that's their proof of God, however there are always going to be people who hear of these miracles and arent convinced at all. They can even "explain away" these miracles.
It's a never ending debate.
This is not true. The debate has ended; there is no such thing as God.

What we have today are a bunch of arrogant pew warmers who refuse to face reality and continue with their apologetics because that is how they have always managed to get through life.

The Con-artists at the front of the church are the most vocal because as Con-artists their lively hood depends of deceiving the rubes who warm their pews.

Religion was invented when the first con-artist met the first fool.

The pew warmers have no proof at all that their God exists and they can not explain why it only cures headaches but never visits the amputee ward to restore combat vets returning for the latest war.

None of the pew warmers can offer a convincing argument to support their claims. They only remain "Christians" because they are ignorant of the teachings of the Bible. Once they learn what is really in there, what their Con-artist doesn't tell them, they start questioning their beliefs. It is all down hill for Christianity from there.

Location hidden

#218 Sep 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing could be further from the TRUTH. You are NOT 'free'! By REJECTING the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ, you have FURTHER ENSLAVED YOUR SOUL, which makes you the PROPERTY OF THE WICKED ONE, SATAN THE DEVIL! Are you READY to R-E-P-E-N-T and turn your heart and soul towards the Holy Cross of Calvary that made the redemption of your soul possible...and a glorious REALITY, if you say 'yes' to the Lord Jesus Christ??! He's WATCHING you, and He's WAITING....for 'the Decision'. You can say 'yes' to forgivness and redemption and eternal security through 'faith in the Lord Jesus Christ', or you can 'take your evil talents'....to the bottomless pits...of HELL.
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

Micah 1:12, "...evil came down from the Lord ...."

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#219 Sep 6, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
See as a christian you will always get doubts. That is a given.
But one day, should you continue to disbelieve in God,(capitol G by the way) your time will pass and you will either be sent to heaven,(if you believe in God and Jesus dying on the cross, as well as asking him into your heart) or to hell, which so far looks like your destination point. Whenever I get doubts, I think - hey whats the loss. Now, Instead of just believing/loving him because "whats the loss", I do it because I have a passion for it.
Now I have no intention to be harsh, but when your flesh is burning to the crisp, down in hell, you will probably think back to this post and wish that you had of just believed in Him.
But he gives us a choice, he doesn't just choose people where they go (heaven/hell). He lets YOU choose where you want to go, and right here on Earth is where you choose. Do you want to be happy or eternity after Earth? Or would you rather be burning?
I have personally experienced many interactions with God and earth. A couple years back, we went to a youth convention called "Momentum" for junior youth. For one of the events, each youth group that attended was instructed by the pastor, to choose one person in their group that looks like they may need prayer. So each group those their person.
1 girl that was chosen had been moving slowly on crutches all day, due to her broken leg (casted). After about 15-30 minutes of prayer, the girl dropped the crutches, and jogged to the stage with a small limp, being on the leg that was broken (casted).
1 girl/guy (I don't quite remember) had been in the hospital, and his/her heart beat was off- you know, wasn't normal. After they prayed for her for 15-30 minutes, he/she's mom texted somebeody in the youthgroup " hey thanks for the prayer ( she was told she was being prayed for earlier ), the heart rate just got back to normal "
Now most of the stuff you listed has an explanation. Can you explain how the girl in crutches all day was able to just lost the crutches and skip to the stage and back? And how that happened just after the prayer?
The part where you talk of hedging your bets does not work for me.
(If I believe and I am right/wrong...)

That is called being dishonest with yourself. And doing it to escape hell fire makes it even less genuine. "I will play it safe and just lie to myself a little." is not acceptable.

First "miracle". People who have broken their legs will tell you they can walk on their casts. In the right situation, even jog. Most use crutches just to prevent accidental falls. She seemed slow because it takes longer to travel using crutches. It only takes weeks for most bones to heal completely. Because she was casted we can safely assume she had seen a doctor and the bone had been set. We can also assume she had pain medication. I would be willing to wager that she could have done the same thing an hour before. With or without the prayer.

The second is just a bit silly. There doesn't even seem to be anything out of the ordinary, let alone miraculous. Heart rates jump around all the time. The stress of being in the hospital at all can throw it off.

Do you know what would help out? Something/anything verifiable. Some before and after x-rays or MRIs. We hear of these things every week. "I saw prayer heal this or that." It is always explainable, and there is never any evidence besides their say-so or a text message from someone's mom.

I know it is popular consensus that believing in Jesus and being good will get you to heaven. That is not what the bible says. Revelation says something different. It also says if you don't believe every word of Revelation, you will be burning with the rest of us.

But seriously, don't let that concern you. It is not real.
pedro j castillo

Juárez, Mexico

#221 Oct 7, 2013
I am god , I am the good of all women , the best lover , and I am bi , email me at [email protected] if you want proof I AM GOD
Guri

India

#222 Oct 8, 2013
stop this stupidity..
stop asking your self "who am i?" "why god made me?"
no one got its answer's yet.. lol
live your life without any tention and stop talking about God. its 2013...
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#223 Oct 8, 2013
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
THE PROOF IS.......YOU HAVE NEVER MET HIM. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS. AND THE SCARY PART IS....Deep down in your existance, in that cold place where no one is allowed.....You know it....
I'm sorry, but you have to be a TOTAL MORON that think that God doesn't exist. I'm sorry, but that's REALITY.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#224 Oct 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but you have to be a TOTAL MORON that think that God doesn't exist. I'm sorry, but that's REALITY.
Well argued.

You obviously know what you are talking about. Being a doctor of reality and all. I am a lowly doctor of physics, and I beg the question. Do you have anything besides your stunning testimonial to back that up? Anything other than asserting an unverifiable opinion? This could be a huge breakthrough!

You know, for those who actually reside in reality.

Thanks in advance.

The world holds its breath.....
Kenzie

Atoka, TN

#225 Dec 25, 2013
Well, I believe in god. Just to go ahead and say it. We aren't supposed to have proof, we're supposed to have faith. And I'm sorry some of y'all don't believe in god. You have a chance to say what all y'all want. And I'm going to use the same freedom of speech to say what I want. And here's the thing, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If y'all are wrong then well.... Not looking so good for y'all:) bye
Murday

Penetanguishene, Canada

#226 Apr 27, 2014
The government's of the time created religion to stop crime and control the people out of fear of eternal suffering from a higher power, they built church's and hired people to write the Bible and carry out duty's to make the people believe.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#227 Apr 27, 2014
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
THE PROOF IS.......YOU HAVE NEVER MET HIM. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS. AND THE SCARY PART IS....Deep down in your existance, in that cold place where no one is allowed.....You know it....
Hey, mental midget, if the Lord isn't REAL, then where did THIS come from?!: http://www.animalspot.net/wp-content/uploads/...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#228 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well argued.
You obviously know what you are talking about. Being a doctor of reality and all. I am a lowly doctor of physics, and I beg the question. Do you have anything besides your stunning testimonial to back that up? Anything other than asserting an unverifiable opinion? This could be a huge breakthrough!
You know, for those who actually reside in reality.
Thanks in advance.
The world holds its breath.....
REALISTICLY, HOW could you deny the REALITY of Almighty, Eternal God's power when you see REAL evidence of it like THIS: http://www.animalspot.net/wp-content/uploads/... You think that came from an exploding rock?? Some physics doctor you are.
GOD

York, PA

#229 May 3, 2014
A lot of butthurt people in here, all because your precious God doesn't exist. what's the point of having a God if he never answers you when you talk to him and kids die from cancer all the time? All I'm saying is that if "God" does exist he's one lazy bitch
Kindra Kerns

Plattsburg, MO

#230 Jul 9, 2014
Did you know that the "devil" was not present in religious texts until the nomadic monotheists ran into polytheists and borrowed the idea. And that even the concept of the "holy trinity" is a fabrication created NOT by any god, but for political reasons by a zealot named Theophilus of of Antioch in 412 AD. Also, The Greeks used Poseidon to explain how earthquakes happen, which we now know is due to the movement of tectonic plates to relieve pressure. What happens when we can prove, and you can't deny, the Big Bang theory and Evolution, which both have such large amounts of logic behind them that it's hard to deny that they are true. This is called "The God of the gaps" factor. But if I wanted to get scientifical, If something exists, it can be scientifically quantified (measured and evaluated relative to its mass, energy, location, capabilities, and other qualities). For example, scientists have quantified millions of items ranging from from dark holes in outer space to tiny atomic particles (such as the recently discovered Higgs Boson). If something cannot be scientifically quantified, it does not exist (in the real universe). So, please tell me hes real now. Hes not. Get over it,
weaintrreal

Collingswood, NJ

#231 Aug 24, 2015
i actually i dont even believe we were made by god even though hes real i think the original humans made us in their image and play with us in a computer game its probably the sims
weaintrreal

Collingswood, NJ

#232 Aug 24, 2015
even if he was real what proof do you have that we aint manmade simulators or some junk without realizkn it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min River Tam 26,075
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 24 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 37 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scientist 985,680
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCCprophesied Har... 685,696
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Jake999 6,447
More from around the web