real proof god is not real
Atheist-Avik Dey

Kolkata, India

#195 Jun 12, 2013
What is the necessity of god??? how did theists come to know that there is god?? certainly god has not descended on earth to tell theists about its existence??? then how all theists know all the stories of god?????
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#196 Jun 13, 2013
Atheist-Avik Dey wrote:
What is the necessity of god??? how did theists come to know that there is god?? certainly god has not descended on earth to tell theists about its existence??? then how all theists know all the stories of god?????
God does not need to go down here on Earth to prove his existence. Miracles will prove God's existence. That's why I believe in God because he let me experience a real miracle.
God is great

Ashburn, VA

#197 Jun 14, 2013
we are too sinful for God's glory to appear to us..He is too holy and we've all fallen short of His glory...it's just the same as asking to shake the president's hand, he is too superior to do that...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#198 Jun 15, 2013
God is great wrote:
we are too sinful for God's glory to appear to us..He is too holy and we've all fallen short of His glory...it's just the same as asking to shake the president's hand, he is too superior to do that...
Yes, you are correct,'God IS great'!......So when did you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#199 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are correct,'God IS great'!......So when did you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?!!
when did you accept Satan as your Savior ??? SATAN WORSHIPPER !!!
believer

Greeneville, TN

#200 Jun 15, 2013
You say theres no proof that gods real , well theres no proof that he is not. And there is no way in hell that we just formed outta some big bang theory or from apes or a puddle of mud...I would think aliens made us before i believed that. Something or someone did make us. Dont know who what or why.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#201 Jun 15, 2013
believer wrote:
You say theres no proof that gods real , well theres no proof that he is not. And there is no way in hell that we just formed outta some big bang theory or from apes or a puddle of mud...I would think aliens made us before i believed that. Something or someone did make us. Dont know who what or why.
God the Father, His Holy Spirit, and His Holy Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, made man, and woman, HOLY, to Glorify His Almighty power and His Holy, Eternal Name, in the Garden of Eden: http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-26.htm
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#202 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>God the Father, His Holy Spirit, and His Holy Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, made man, and woman, HOLY, to Glorify His Almighty power and His Holy, Eternal Name, in the Garden of Eden: http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-26.htm
Just keepin' it REAL.
joseph

United States

#203 Jun 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your proof?
*That's* your proof?
Good grief, are *you* for real?!?

Stupid children..there is someone/somthing that will pay a visit to all of us someday

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#204 Jun 19, 2013
You can't prove a negative.
Hence you can't prove god does not exist...or leprechauns...or the tooth fairy.

It IS possible to prove a positive.
Hence you CAN prove god DOES exist.
There is just zero credible evidence.

The burden is all on the theist.
Mace

United States

#205 Jul 9, 2013
I just turned atheist after reading this haha dang i feel free lol
Doctor REALITY

United States

#206 Jul 9, 2013
Mace wrote:
I just turned atheist after reading this haha dang i feel free lol
Nothing could be further from the TRUTH. You are NOT 'free'! By REJECTING the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ, you have FURTHER ENSLAVED YOUR SOUL, which makes you the PROPERTY OF THE WICKED ONE, SATAN THE DEVIL! Are you READY to R-E-P-E-N-T and turn your heart and soul towards the Holy Cross of Calvary that made the redemption of your soul possible...and a glorious REALITY, if you say 'yes' to the Lord Jesus Christ??! He's WATCHING you, and He's WAITING....for 'the Decision'. You can say 'yes' to forgivness and redemption and eternal security through 'faith in the Lord Jesus Christ', or you can 'take your evil talents'....to the bottomless pits...of HELL.
Skyler

Rochester, NY

#207 Aug 18, 2013
Listen guys i have s few ponts to make against christianity and most religons in general. For starters if i were to grow up in say pakistan id be a muslim more likely than not but if i grow up in te us id be christian so all religons say they are the real one true religon. If they are all the ins true religon, ten which do i pick? Second, if god can create an entire universe by speaking eords, what need to take adams rib and mud to make a woman for him? Dumb isnt it? And finally hell, hell only exists to scare people into believing in god so that way they arent forced into eternal torture. God says we have free will. Yet if we dont do what he says we go to hell? It also says he pre determined our lives. He says homosexuality is a sin, yet he pre made all gays fully knowing they were going to hell. I know you eill be askig for bible verses for all this but i cant provide em because i honestly forgot em. But im ex christian and i ca tell you it took alot of thought to get to where i am now and that is not believning in this iron age myth.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#208 Aug 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing could be further from the TRUTH. You are NOT 'free'! By REJECTING the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ, you have FURTHER ENSLAVED YOUR SOUL, which makes you the PROPERTY OF THE WICKED ONE, SATAN THE DEVIL! Are you READY to R-E-P-E-N-T and turn your heart and soul towards the Holy Cross of Calvary that made the redemption of your soul possible...and a glorious REALITY, if you say 'yes' to the Lord Jesus Christ??! He's WATCHING you, and He's WAITING....for 'the Decision'. You can say 'yes' to forgivness and redemption and eternal security through 'faith in the Lord Jesus Christ', or you can 'take your evil talents'....to the bottomless pits...of HELL.
I'm just being 4 REAL.
aab542

Europe

#209 Aug 22, 2013
why would you waste your time questioning people about something you claim was not real? ur stupid.take your wack *ss back to mosque. nahmean?
Rogue Element

Medford, OR

#210 Aug 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Just keepin' it REAL.
What color is the sky in your world?
Rogue Element

Medford, OR

#211 Aug 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing could be further from the TRUTH.
What the hell do *YOU* know about truth? You're a liar for your death cult.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> You are NOT 'free'!
Of course he is; so am I. You, however, are not; you are a slave to your insecurity.

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>By REJECTING the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ, you have FURTHER ENSLAVED YOUR SOUL,
By further attempting to validate your own weak faith in your own weak mind by trying to impose it on others who know better, you demonstrate how insecure you truly are.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> which makes you the PROPERTY OF THE WICKED ONE, SATAN THE DEVIL!
"Satan" lives only in the hateful minds and hearts of those who believe in it. That would be hateful, twisted douchebags like you. Rational, mature adults don't believe in such fairy tales.
Rogue Element

Medford, OR

#212 Aug 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just being 4 REAL.
Is that why you are nervously sweating like a pig on the way to the slaughterhouse?
differentGuy

Downers Grove, IL

#213 Aug 29, 2013
beedie wrote:
Does anyone here have proof that God ,beyond the religious definitions, doesn't exist? I havent read one sound argument yet. I agree that all the religious nonsense is just that ...nonsense. Fairytales. How can we know that "something" didn't "start" this. You know nature, gravity....We don't know and I don't believe we can know.
Do you have proof he does exist?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#214 Aug 29, 2013
Proof God exists? Some people say they've experienced miracles and that's their proof of God, however there are always going to be people who hear of these miracles and arent convinced at all. They can even "explain away" these miracles.

It's a never ending debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Pad 646,830
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Inspector2 105,657
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Doctor Peace 49,306
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min The Hangman 971,789
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,660
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web