real proof god is not real

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2010
THE PROOF IS.......YOU HAVE NEVER MET HIM. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS. AND THE SCARY PART IS....Deep down in your existance, in that cold place where no one is allowed.....You know it....
Dennis

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Both sides pray during football games.
If gods really existed, the stupidity of that would cause them to rain out every game.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Dennis wrote:
Both sides pray during football games.
If gods really existed, the stupidity of that would cause them to rain out every game.
lol

“Knowledge is true opinion”

Since: Mar 07

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Feb 25, 2010
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
THE PROOF IS.......YOU HAVE NEVER MET HIM. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS.
While I basically agree with your premise (This male god worshipped by christians, muslims and jews does not exist), this is not really proof of that.

As an example.....
I have never met you and neither has anyone I have ever met (most likely). Does that mean you do not exist?

The fact that you are writing on this forum, is definative proof that you exist without the need to ever actually meet you.

To take this one step further....
Did you ever meet your great great great great grandfather?
Do you know anyone who did?

If not, can you be sure he ever existed?
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
AND THE SCARY PART IS....Deep down in your existance, in that cold place where no one is allowed.....You know it....
The fundies here will simply turn this around to say "in that cold place where no one is allowed.....You know" their idea of god is real.
andet1987

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2010
if God is real, why did he create Gays and made them bend over all the time ? why ?

if God is real, how could he be SO STUPID in creating Gays just be called SINNERS ??!!

if God is real, how could he be SO STUPID in creating FUNDIES who keep judging Gays as sinners WHEN EVERYONE IS A SINNER, INCLUDING THOSE F**KING FUNDIES THEMSELVES !!!???
andet1987

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2010
just to be called SINNERS !!??

Location hidden

#7 Feb 25, 2010
alas, no proof exists
sam

Riverside, CA

#9 Feb 25, 2010
god is not real there are so many diffent believes how to say say is the real thing and ever thing is fake no they all are just like sante
sam

Riverside, CA

#10 Feb 25, 2010
god is like santa claus just a made up thing !
sam

Riverside, CA

#11 Feb 25, 2010
people belive in god just dont want to think want we really are here for and how we are here
sam

Riverside, CA

#12 Feb 25, 2010
TRUE!!
beedie

Yonkers, NY

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Does anyone here have proof that God ,beyond the religious definitions, doesn't exist? I havent read one sound argument yet. I agree that all the religious nonsense is just that ...nonsense. Fairytales. How can we know that "something" didn't "start" this. You know nature, gravity....We don't know and I don't believe we can know.
kan

Garden Grove, CA

#14 Feb 25, 2010
there is so many diffent religous around the world and very one of then that bebelive in them think that ,that was is real so how to say that some are not real and other are real god buddha and all the after and just a little story a way to live life is what it is more it god to follow that way of life but still god didnt make the world and everything maybe he just was a smat man or something just like buddha
Idi O Syncrasy

Farmington, CA

#15 Feb 25, 2010
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
THE PROOF IS.......YOU HAVE NEVER MET HIM. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS. AND THE SCARY PART IS....Deep down in your existance, in that cold place where no one is allowed.....You know it....
Oh good grief!
Are you for real?

Take a some folding money out of your pocket and look at the back, or look at the front of a coin, what do you see?

Very plainly you will read the words,"IN GOD WE TRUST".

Now now could anyone entrusted with the wherewithal to print money Trust in a being that didn't exist?

Furthermore, why would YOU take the time to question people about something YOU claim doesn't exist?
You're silly.

Now get your little bottom back to church!
Sheesh!
Idi O Syncrasy

Farmington, CA

#16 Feb 25, 2010
JustWow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never met you and neither has anyone I have ever met (most likely). Does that mean you do not exist?
The fact that you are writing on this forum, is definative proof that you exist without the need to ever actually meet you.
Hey JustWow, how are you weathering the winter?
OH, that's right! You don't have winter there. LOL
Anyways, I hope things are going well for you.
Nice bumping into you.
Peace.
beedie

Yonkers, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2010
Religion is man made. Fictitious.
kan wrote:
there is so many diffent religous around the world and very one of then that bebelive in them think that ,that was is real so how to say that some are not real and other are real god buddha and all the after and just a little story a way to live life is what it is more it god to follow that way of life but still god didnt make the world and everything maybe he just was a smat man or something just like buddha
kan

Garden Grove, CA

#18 Feb 25, 2010
so god is just made up

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#19 Feb 25, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
just to be called SINNERS !!??
Relax a bit there, andet.

I am not completely convinced that homosexuality is a sin. It would seem to me, that if approached with genuine affection for the other, in good faith, with love and compassion, there would be nothing to be ashamed about.

But when one goes out and "makes it" with anything that walks on two legs (and that goes for heteros, too), then you may have some morality issues.
beedie

Yonkers, NY

#20 Feb 25, 2010
Please read the Bible it is utterly ridiculous. Full of murder, mayheim, rape, slavery ...all condoned by God. The religious concept of God is false - men created religion. As to whether or not there is a creator of it "All". Who knows? How can we know God. By what criteria would we judge something to be God? What something performing a parlor trick like turning water to wine? Hilarious. We can't know! Just because we can examine something like a human brain and marvel at its seeming complexity does not mean that a "God" had to create it. The human brain in the context of all the wonders that universe holds could be , relatively speaking, a piece of junk. Why do we keep believe that something had to be personally involved with the creation of humans or a tree. Couldn't a God just have set the wheels in motion and we are just one of the things that came into existence.
kan wrote:
so god is just made up
Curious

Stockton, CA

#21 Feb 25, 2010
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief!
Are you for real?
Take a some folding money out of your pocket and look at the back, or look at the front of a coin, what do you see?
Very plainly you will read the words,"IN GOD WE TRUST".
That's your proof?

*That's* your proof?

Good grief, are *you* for real?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 265,481
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Osmius 778,817
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 560,574
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Peace_Warrior 605,359
Moses never existed 32 min thewordofme 838
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 175,784
Gay snapchat names 1 hr addictive420 182
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 19 hr risque 137
More from around the web