Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#992 Jul 11, 2013
JuJu wrote:
Blacks [descendants of African-American slaves], YOu might think it is cool thatthe 1,000's of your attacks on whites are going unreproted by the mainstream. Especially the ones that are tied to that punk trayvon, but believe me, you, you are going to pay as a race in whole. You watch.
If they are going unreported as you say, then HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#993 Jul 11, 2013
JuJu wrote:
Seventy-two blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] were shot in Chicago over this past INDEPENDENCE DAY weekend - ALL victims of blacks [descendants of African-American slaves]. I heard not peep from you. Now what I want to ask you is , why do you make such a big deal when Mr. Zimmerrnan has to defend himself ,and to put down, just ONE of you?
Mr. Zimmerman defends himself against one of you and you go around attacking Caucasians around the country. Why don’t you blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] attack your own for killing your own for no reason at all??
I do not see Caucasians running from Caucasian neighborhoods. I do not see Asians running from Asian neighborhoods. I do not see Mexicans, Latino’s and so forth running from their neighborhoods. What I do see is… blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] trying to run from their own neighborhoods.
Oh, that reminds me, Happy Mothers Day…
http://djsdoingwork.com/2013/05/13/mothers-da...
TBC...
First of all, I'm not Black. 2nd what other crimes are going on has no affect on how I view one particular case. 3rd why would I comment on murders and crimes when this topic is just about one case? I don't think focusing blame on one race is the answer to solve this mess, what do you think?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#994 Jul 11, 2013
JuJu wrote:
<quoted text>
Noww they are trying to go for a child abuse conviction.
That whole thing is a charade in order to stir the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] up.
It seems like if this trial doesn't go your way that you might be a person of interest.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#995 Jul 11, 2013
JuJu wrote:
<quoted text>
Noww they are trying to go for a child abuse conviction.
That whole thing is a charade in order to stir the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] up.
Its nothing but grasping.

The local police, the county persecutor and the state persecutor all felt there was no merit in this case and that Zimmerman defended himself!

It wasn't until the race baiting fear/hate mongering lame stream media and black leaders bias, that a "special" prosecutor was assigned. They convicted Zimmerman long before the trial! Pathetic.
I believe the judge thought (or was instructed to think) that Zimmerman was guilty before the trial began...her actions have been clear of this!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#996 Jul 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like if this trial doesn't go your way that you might be a person of interest.
Deflection, denial, and deferral.

You clearly live a sheltered life...a little person afraid of their shadow, that does exactly what you are told...an obedient little koolaid drinker!

Hey you are a classic sheeple, one of those who believe whatever the lamestream media feeds you!

Good work!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#997 Jul 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not Black. 2nd what other crimes are going on has no affect on how I view one particular case. 3rd why would I comment on murders and crimes when this topic is just about one case? I don't think focusing blame on one race is the answer to solve this mess, what do you think?
I think your own words previously, place you as a racist against Latinos and Hispanics!

I also know that you are in denial, and like to deflect whenever your argument implodes with facts and statistics!

Greater than 80% of the prison system is black...interesting how you marginalize the true issues!
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#998 Jul 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"your kind". Stop with the racism, we have enough from your buddy.
'Your kind' being the ones who want to riot, loot, and do bodily harm to the innocent out of frustration..... because things did'nt go their way.
You are the one who saw 'racism' in my post.

I'd be more worried about insurance fraud.
Ponder that!

And that's all I'm gonna say.....I would'nt want to give anyone any ideas.....oops....already did

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#999 Jul 11, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I think your own words previously, place you as a racist against Latinos and Hispanics!
I also know that you are in denial, and like to deflect whenever your argument implodes with facts and statistics!
Greater than 80% of the prison system is black...interesting how you marginalize the true issues!
LOL....don't accuse me of something unless you have a post #. You offer no solutions, just more anger which in turn creates more hate.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1000 Jul 11, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>'Your kind' being the ones who want to riot, loot, and do bodily harm to the innocent out of frustration..... because things did'nt go their way.
You are the one who saw 'racism' in my post.
I'd be more worried about insurance fraud.
Ponder that!
And that's all I'm gonna say.....I would'nt want to give anyone any ideas.....oops....already did
Those that want to riot and loot and so on are not "my kind". How could it be taken for anything but racism?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1001 Jul 11, 2013
(Reuters)- The founder of bankrupt solar panel maker Solyndra will likely avoid criminal charges even if charges are brought against other former executives of the company, according to several people familiar with the investigation.

Another white collar criminal walks free. It is not surprising that Obama’s pet project founders would not be charged. Corruption from the top to the bottom and no relief for the taxpayers.

Maybe if they would start locking up the corporate criminals and dirty Lawyers the stats might be different.

But yet Obama is creating a race trial in the Zimmerman case. There won't be any winners here no matter what the outcome is.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1002 Jul 11, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>'Your kind' being the ones who want to riot, loot, and do bodily harm to the innocent out of frustration.....
Wall street protestors? I believe they were mostly white trust fund tree hugging cop crapping idiots. I agree they should have been arrested? But they were not my kind.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#1003 Jul 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....don't accuse me of something unless you have a post #. You offer no solutions, just more anger which in turn creates more hate.
REALLY hahahaha
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...You don't have a clue about Where Elk Grove is located do you? It's a suburb of Sacramento. I'm less then an hour away from Stockton and Oakland, Richmond. Why do you connect crime to race? I don't care what the skin tones look like, crime is done by people. One more thing you might consider is that we have a lot of Zimmerman type people working in our police departments shooting dogs and people in the back and lying about it. Quite a few right here in Elk Grove.
"Zimmerman type people" = code for Hispanics!

You are a joke!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#1004 Jul 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Generalizing about a race is Racism.
OH you mean like this!
RiccardoFire wrote:
we have a lot of Zimmerman type people working in our police departments shooting dogs and people in the back and lying about it. Quite a few right here in Elk Grove.
Don't care much for those Hispanics do you?
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Generalizing about a race is Racism.
Ignoring facts is stupidity!

Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.

Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black

Young black males have a propensity to aggression and violence!
This is not to say that all blacks are bad or that other races are innocent, but what it does show is that there is a REAL issue here, one that people don't want to talk about!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#1005 Jul 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wall street protestors? I believe they were mostly white trust fund tree hugging cop crapping idiots. I agree they should have been arrested? But they were not my kind.
What is funny, nearly everything you post and how you post, makes you seem "exactly" like those types!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1006 Jul 11, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY hahahaha
<quoted text>
"Zimmerman type people" = code for Hispanics!
You are a joke!
How does Zimmerman type people refer to a race? Try to keep up, we were talking about Neighborhood Watch people breaking the rule of no weapons and acting as if a cop. I hope that helps you comprehend. Now you are the joke! hahahaha Like I said before, you offer no solutions to solving crime, you only bitch and create more hate.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1007 Jul 11, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>OH you mean like this!
<quoted text> Don't care much for those Hispanics do you?
<quoted text>
Ignoring facts is stupidity!
Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.
Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black
Young black males have a propensity to aggression and violence!
This is not to say that all blacks are bad or that other races are innocent, but what it does show is that there is a REAL issue here, one that people don't want to talk about!
You offer no solutions. YOu are like those global alarmist that come up with stats showing how hot it is, None of it matters, what matters are solutions, you don't have any. You are an alarmist, why don't you move to Minot, ND? I feel for you living near Detroit, why do you think people decide to not visit or live there?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1008 Jul 11, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny, nearly everything you post and how you post, makes you seem "exactly" like those types!
The post was in response to people rioting, as if it's only Blacks. Does your memory go back a year or 2 to all the wall street rats? The Oakland riots? and many others? Young white kids.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1009 Jul 11, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#1010 Jul 11, 2013
http://eyeblogthis.com/...

when whites don't get their way
Judge Shmales

Richmond, CA

#1011 Jul 11, 2013
notice how they slipped the manslaughter charge in there to quell the rioters. sheesh... pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusions ... 584,225
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 10 min Freebird USA 9,328
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min RainbowLength 828,534
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 3,459
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min cheer the f up 270,666
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 55 min cheer the f up 121,655
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,294
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web