Realist

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2014
Conservatives are accusing this vet Obama swapped for of being a deserter are he selves deserters!. Conservatives don't want to take care of our veterans, they throw them out on he street when they return from service, Conservatives vote against veterans on issues, we have homeless veterans, hungry veterans, veterans that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!. I think Conservatives ought to judge their Damn selves first. THEY'RE THE DESERTERS!!!. They deserted our veterans, will not do aneyhing for them with heir "you're own your own" attitude, this vet was falsely accused by them!. There ain't a day go by vets gets accused of something!.
Well call me cornpone

Mesquite, NV

#2 Jun 9, 2014
now where the he11 did you find your "news"

there have been more american conservatives serve in the military than all the other democrats put together.
all the libs and dimcracks are anti american to our values and the good morals and good manners that we grew up on.

all liberals are liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min curiouslu 738,812
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 542,142
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 4,469
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 95,448
Last Word + 2 24 min andet1987 695
Word association game (Aug '08) 25 min andet1987 53,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min MUQ1 259,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,025
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••