People Paying $40mil to use zoosk in ...

People Paying $40mil to use zoosk in Q1 2013

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 12

Gillingham, UK

#1 Jul 6, 2013
I cant help but feel quite sick when i read that Zoosk made $40 mil in Q1 2013. All made from people paying for subscriptions so they can send and read messages! WTF!!! Here's my thoughts.... You could have saved yourselves $40 million in subscriptions fees and made use of a completely free site such as www.Giggadate.com which gives you everything Zoosk does and more! You could have just by clicking an advert donated to cancer research and you could have known for sure that the person whom your talking with on the dating site is definitely the person in the images. but hey.... if you prefer to pay, not donate to cancer research and also be unsure if the person your talking to is actually the person in the profile images then Zoosk is definitely for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Trumpler 93,015
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min RiversideRedneck 979,541
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min confrinting with ... 668,066
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,117
--- Pres TRUMP 100% Match to ANTICHRIST, TRIB --- 1 hr stirringYTubeNews 1
The American Dream Vs. the European Dream (Mar '13) 1 hr Truthiness 5
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 2 hr Ricky F 1,821
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,696
More from around the web