The Corliss Group

Since: Jul 13

Sydney, Australia

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Performance of China's Hong Kong Shares Has Been a Long-Term Letdown

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

When Tsingtao Brewery Co. went public in Hong Kong in July 1993, runaway investor demand for the beer maker's new shares lifted them 29% on their first trading day.
Since then, nearly 600 other big Chinese companies have raised a total of about $250 billion through initial public offerings in Hong Kong, according to Dealogic.
IPOs by banks, real-estate developers and other firms opened the door for foreign investors eager to bet on China's booming economy—and vaulted Hong Kong into a big-time rival to New York and London in the global battle for new stock listings.
hoobastank

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Thanks for the information on this.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Good to have read a good article. This one would really help me aid my financial problems and issues. Continue on helping trough your articles, its really something. Thanks
jane boman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Well, I agree but the key is do not fall for the luxury but rather think about practicality so that your finances will fall into places.

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I like your post ,and like to read your post. I will focus on it all the way.

Switzerland

#6 Jul 7, 2013
That is surely be a phenomenon.
Grace Note

Switzerland

#7 Jul 7, 2013
A great day and a very explicit information.
Danny Granger

Switzerland

#8 Jul 8, 2013
Hi dude thanks for the useful post. I love that
bettyhull

Bromma, Sweden

#9 Jul 8, 2013
I am not so much of a business man but I reckon you will need lots of money for promotion. An advertisement is quite costly. Or worth-of-mouth will do but those will be limited clients.
bettyhull

Bromma, Sweden

#10 Jul 8, 2013
If you want to start a business always go for the business that you understand otherwise it will go its downfall in no time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min VIKING 48,137
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 5 min king_detonator 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 281,228
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 8 min DENG 38,723
How do I own a forum? 17 min king_detonator 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 105,556
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min VIKING 971,588
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 646,369
More from around the web