LEAVE IT TO BEAVERS- The Smith County...

LEAVE IT TO BEAVERS- The Smith County Judicial Swindle....

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jun 12

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
The Honorable Judge Quincy BeaversJr is using his position as a J.P. in Smith County to enforce uninsured motorist fines of drivers who HAVE liability coverage! On March 4 2005 I was stopped by officer Patrick Dark. Unable to locate my proof of financial responsibility in a timely manner Officer Dark told me to take my insurance card to show the Precinct One Juustice of the Peace. Upon doing so I was fined $344.00. Insurance Agent George Cooper of Tx Wide Insurance went so far as to accompany me to Judge Beavers court and attempted to get an explanation. "The judge said only that his ruling stands and told my client to get a lawyer if he didn't like like it. In all my years as an agent, Ive seen nothing like it" Now seven years later Timothy Haley faces suspension of his liscense if he fails to pay the fine. "This is extortion, Judge Beavers knows the legal cost of fighting this is higher than the fine." "Im not the only person this has happened to" Judge Beavers last ran unopposed in Smith County. contact [email protected]
Barbara

Kilgore, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Judge must ben in a mood, with insurane agent going with, proof of insurance, it should have been resolved. Another example of Americans having no rights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 16,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 35 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web