Comments
21 - 40 of 72 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 22, 2012
 
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody comes in here and calls him Richard Hawkins, I'm gonna lose it, man, I'm gonna lose it.
Let's not forget the late Christopher Hitchkittens.
Oh man.. you don't even wanna know what I would do if somebody pulled that crap.

One time I killed a man when he called a certain boat the HMS Chihuahua.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 22, 2012
 
Tide with Beach wrote:
Samsonite!
I was way off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
You didn't even get the first letter right!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 22, 2012
 
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't even get the first letter right!
I'm TJ Hunnicutt from MASH.

I just want to get home to my family before the Armageddon. I'll try to get a section 8 like Klinger, but if that doesn't work, I'll just have to ban war altogether.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 22, 2012
 
I have the rabbit TOOL.

Whatever that means.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 22, 2012
 
Tide with Beach wrote:
I have the rabbit TOOL.
Whatever that means.
You've gotta use it or lose it! Use the rabbit TOOL. Maybe he meant "use the rabbit, tool," which actually doesn't clear anything up, come to think of it.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 22, 2012
 
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You've gotta use it or lose it! Use the rabbit TOOL. Maybe he meant "use the rabbit, tool," which actually doesn't clear anything up, come to think of it.
"rabbit tool"

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I just dunno.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 22, 2012
 
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"rabbit tool"
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I just dunno.
As good a guess as any.

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 22, 2012
 
"How do you know that a supreme being and creator actually exists?"
"The holy book says so."
"How do you know that the holy book is correct?"
"It is the word of the supreme being and creator."
"How do you know it's the word of the supreme being and creator?"
"The holy book says so"
Etc.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 22, 2012
 
Tavita wrote:
"How do you know that a supreme being and creator actually exists?"
"The holy book says so."
"How do you know that the holy book is correct?"
"It is the word of the supreme being and creator."
"How do you know it's the word of the supreme being and creator?"
"The holy book says so"
Etc.
Let them answer! RUDE!

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 22, 2012
 
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Let them answer! RUDE!
That is the answer! Circular logic rocks.
Oliver

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you dare disrespect Dawkins, praise be upon him.
You're just another troll without an original thought in your head.

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another troll without an original thought in your head.
Brilliant reply.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 23, 2012
 
timn17 wrote:
A place to discuss the atheist agenda for the coming millennium. Potential topics are limited only by your imagination, but can include battle strategy for the coming Christian purge, why god sucks, and his holiness Richard Dawkins.
Too easy, timn....

Atheist agenda = stay closed-minded & ignorant.
(are you seriously "planning" the next 1,000 years) lol

Atheists DO have limited imaginations, so you're good there.

Battle Strategy = bitch, whine & moan all day every day on Topix until something happens.

Christian "purge" = ain't happenin'(good luck lol)

Why God sucks = Because you've refused Him.

Holy Dawkins = Dawkins is full of holes.

I think we're done here.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Too easy, timn....
Atheist agenda = stay closed-minded & ignorant.
(are you seriously "planning" the next 1,000 years) lol
Atheists DO have limited imaginations, so you're good there.
Battle Strategy = bitch, whine & moan all day every day on Topix until something happens.
Christian "purge" = ain't happenin'(good luck lol)
Why God sucks = Because you've refused Him.
Holy Dawkins = Dawkins is full of holes.
I think we're done here.
Oh, you may not want to believe the purge is coming, but soon enough, you and your brethren will either bow in the face of our mighty war machine, or you will perish.

But RR, do explain how atheists are ignorant and close minded. I am sure that most of the atheists you know on here would immediately rethink their position on god if any compelling proof were presented. Do you have any? I, for one, would welcome the idea of some benevolent sky daddy who has a special plan for me.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 23, 2012
 
Also, RR, are you implying that it's pointless to plan for the next 1000 years because jesus is going to return soon?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 23, 2012
 
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you may not want to believe the purge is coming, but soon enough, you and your brethren will either bow in the face of our mighty war machine, or you will perish.
But RR, do explain how atheists are ignorant and close minded. I am sure that most of the atheists you know on here would immediately rethink their position on god if any compelling proof were presented. Do you have any? I, for one, would welcome the idea of some benevolent sky daddy who has a special plan for me.
Atheist War Machine: 2 nerds in lab coats playing with a Rubix cube.

K, I ain't gonna say that all atheists are ignorant, it just seems that most are very, very ignorant when it comes to religion & the Bible. Hence your "sky daddy" comment.....

Atheists are closed minded because they can't seem to imagine something that doesn't have a picture attached to it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 23, 2012
 
timn17 wrote:
Also, RR, are you implying that it's pointless to plan for the next 1000 years because jesus is going to return soon?
No, I was making fun of you planning the next 1,000 years. Because *you* can't.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 23, 2012
 
Tavita wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the answer! Circular logic rocks.
I can't get a job because I don't have a car, and I can't get a car because I don't have a job.

I just need a job steeling cars. YES!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 23, 2012
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was making fun of you planning the next 1,000 years. Because *you* can't.
The End Times are near.

Any second now...was that it...nope...huh? Nope.

I thought that was it...annnnnd now! No?

Stay tuned.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 23, 2012
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist War Machine: 2 nerds in lab coats playing with a Rubix cube.
K, I ain't gonna say that all atheists are ignorant, it just seems that most are very, very ignorant when it comes to religion & the Bible. Hence your "sky daddy" comment.....
Atheists are closed minded because they can't seem to imagine something that doesn't have a picture attached to it.
I am knowledgeable about the bible. Not an expert, but I know it reasonably well. And as they say, the bible is the best argument for atheism there is. May I present a fine quote, one of many, of course.

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

That's the kind of stuff in your bible. It's not a special book. It's just like every other religious book - an interesting reflection of the culture that created it.

And I can "imagine" your god, I can imagine that a god might exist - but to believe in one in the absence of evidence would be wishful thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

266 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min Nice_girl 447
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min nanoanomaly 722,361
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 46 min sunny 0569470225 38
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Krackerjacks 115,659
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 93,873
GMO foods and you! 1 hr Hidingfromyou 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••