If you're Christain what kind are you?

If you're Christain what kind are you?

Created by Phillip on Oct 17, 2007

3,579 votes

Click on an option to vote

Not Christian

Non demomenational

Catholic

Mormon

Methodist

Baptist

Evangelical

Congregationalist

Lutheran

Calvinist

First Prev
of 934
Next Last
OMG

Lyndhurst, NJ

#1 Oct 17, 2007
i think you forgot to list 1) "Hypocritical", 2) "INO (i.e. in name only)", and "Old School - before the bible was corrupted by the translations of man"
sooner

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2007
New Testament!!!!

Christian. The bible is a history of events and what God commanded us to do. The old testament told us of a time when Jesus would come. The new testament told us of Jesus's arrival and his ministry here on earth and directed us what to do to follow God's laws. He said he would return.
Phillip

Edgartown, MA

#3 Oct 17, 2007
I forgot Episcopaleans/C of E

sooner you are a "New Testament" Christian? As opposed to Old Testament Christians?
maggie

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 17, 2007
How about Presbyterian?

“Jesus, My Lord and My God”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#6 Oct 17, 2007
Hey!!! you forgot us, Im Apostolic :D

“I hate Fish...”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#7 Oct 17, 2007
Other would have been good since there are some not on there. (mine's on there though)
Phillip

Edgartown, MA

#8 Oct 17, 2007
Ok Ok. i should have written other and taken out Calvinist I guess. It's just that there are only so many spots. Maybe some day we'll do it again. I tried to go for bigger categories. i should have also made Catholic "Eastern Orthodox or Roman Catholic"

“www.evidencemini stries.org”

Since: Oct 07

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 17, 2007
Mormon should not be an option.
paigey

Brandon, Canada

#10 Oct 17, 2007
hey u guys are crazy

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#11 Oct 17, 2007
How about just a follower of Christ, no other labels.
Phillip

Edgartown, MA

#12 Oct 17, 2007
Keith Walker wrote:
Mormon should not be an option.
why not?
Franky

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2007
what's the doctrine of an evangelical christian? what makes them different?
Anthony

New York, NY

#14 Oct 17, 2007
Born Catholic, but escaped their hypocritical clutches. Consider myself a Christian who doesn't feel compelled to force others to believe what I do.
Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#15 Oct 17, 2007
My family attends a Baptist Church, but I'm non-denominational. I have too many different beliefs to be apart one one specific denomination. I personally don't view Catholics as Christians, because they mostly do the exact opposite the Bible says not to do, added 4 extra books to the Bible, and many other Christian consider them the Anti-Christ.
Franky

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2007
That Catholics aren't Christians? How can you say that? They're the original and oldest church--everything that exists today, all 40,000 apostate denominations, split or schismed from the Catholic Church.
Larry

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 17, 2007
Rose wood wrote:
I personally don't view Catholics as Christians, because they mostly do the exact opposite the Bible says not to do, added 4 extra books to the Bible, and many other Christian consider them the Anti-Christ.
I think you believe as you do because you don't know anything about that religion.

My guess is you are going by what you here from others who also know absolutely nothing about Catholosism.

You sound like a typical christian. Christians can't even love those that believe as they do. Can't you see how religion actually causes more hate than love. Your comment couldn't express that thought any better.

My suggestion would be to find out about the religion you choose to condemn before you condemn it.

“rain like grace”

Since: Aug 07

Olympia

#18 Oct 17, 2007
Franky wrote:
That Catholics aren't Christians? How can you say that? They're the original and oldest church--everything that exists today, all 40,000 apostate denominations, split or schismed from the Catholic Church.
I'm not catholic and at times have difficulty with some of the political agendas, but I agree that people cannot determine who is Christian, not by a church affiliation.
Unbelieveable arrogance in the Lord's church today! Last I heard, HE decides the hearts of men........I would never presume to judge a person who attended or was a member of the catholic church. Shall I assume all my realtives and ancestors are not in heaven because they were catholic?
He is so MERCIFUL! Sincerely, Trinity
American

Mount Vernon, MO

#20 Oct 17, 2007
Religions are of man. Denominations mean nothing . As Jesus said ye cannot understand my words. Why? Because until you are truly born again and a true Christian indwelt by the Holy Spirit and sealed unto redemption you cannot understand and so cannot understand that there is only only kind of Christian, those who are no longer slaves to sin but free through the work of the One True Lord Christ Jesus and have personally come to know Him through faith. Who know by the Spirit that the Bible is the Lord's Holy perfect Word and that those words are life and light. And that you know that perfect Love that is beyond description to those who will not take that step of faith in truth towards the Living Lord and be set free. I can surely say......

(Galatians 2:20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

“rain like grace”

Since: Aug 07

Olympia

#21 Oct 17, 2007
American wrote:
Religions are of man. Denominations mean nothing . As Jesus said ye cannot understand my words. Why? Because until you are truly born again and a true Christian indwelt by the Holy Spirit and sealed unto redemption you cannot understand and so cannot understand that there is only only kind of Christian, those who are no longer slaves to sin but free through the work of the One True Lord Christ Jesus and have personally come to know Him through faith. Who know by the Spirit that the Bible is the Lord's Holy perfect Word and that those words are life and light. And that you know that perfect Love that is beyond description to those who will not take that step of faith in truth towards the Living Lord and be set free. I can surely say......
(Galatians 2:20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Nicely written.
Amen!
Phillip

Edgartown, MA

#22 Oct 17, 2007
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see how religion actually causes more hate than love.
Nope. I find non-religious parts of the world have just as much violence, if not much more than in religious parts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 934
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Student 44,713
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min It aint necessari... 49,277
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RoSesz 646,811
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Freebird USA 182,658
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 24 min Thinking 14
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Lbj 105,652
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min ChristineM 445,746
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 971,785
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web