New York world trade center....THIEVES

New York world trade center....THIEVES

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 21, 2014
You had stolen and swindled many millions and billions of dollars. Children and people in many parts of the world were living I absolutely horrific conditions because of many people....just like....YOU. But you didn't care...DID YOU???
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Jun 21, 2014
No......you didn't care All you cared about was yourself and family and friends and becoming.....a billionaire.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 21, 2014
Then....on September 11......2001......there you were....in your office. You heard the deafening roar....but you didn't REALIZE that is was a hijacked Boeing 767 baring down on the last moments of your CROOKED LIFE!!!!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 21, 2014
The thousand degree flames were TERRORIZING YOUR OFFICE and forced you to the windows of the world trade center!!!!! You smashed out one of the windows!!!....and you had no choice!!!!!! Your thousand dollar suit was ablaze!!!!!!! The end had came upon you like a wicked thief!!!!!!!!! Did you accept the Lord Jesus Christ????!!!!..in the last five to ten SECONDS??????....
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Jun 21, 2014
Many crooked businessmen lost their lives when two hijacked jumbo jets slammed into their offices on the upper floors of the world trade center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Rednek 71,619
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,420
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 699,416
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,065
Need good hookup adult dating sites 5 hr Luis 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Johnny 123
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 7 hr Doctor REALITY 16