Vacation with Aunt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#21 Apr 7, 2012
Soman Madhav wrote:
The remaining 3 days we had combinations of our previous positions since we could not find any new positions.
So ultimately I departed with a good memory of the 15 days vacation which even now I am cherishing.I am sure aunt also must be cherishing.AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS SHE GOT MARRIED TO A DOCTOR IN THE SAME HOSPITAL.Now I am also mariied.
And then?
Soman Madhav

Dubai, UAE

#22 Apr 7, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text> And then?
That is all Mr.Com mander.We did not have any more activities after that.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#23 Apr 8, 2012
Soman Madhav wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all Mr.Com mander.We did not have any more activities after that.
Oh, ok.
poovaloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#24 Apr 13, 2012
Are you a North American romance novel author?

(cuz I know you're no really an Indian who effed his Indian aunt)
sss

Bhubaneswar, India

#25 Jul 3, 2014
my aunt call to his room but in the no one i have gone to his room she was so sexy se wear bra and under wear she tell me to se i have sex her for 4 hours then everyday isex him or kiss on his lips .she is now with me i am sex her now and iam going to fuck
Gameforit

Ireland

#28 Jul 5, 2016
Eleven years ago when I was 16 I received a deep cut on the inside of my left leg right up at my groin. My aunt, who is about 6 years older then me, said she would change the dressing every day after I had it stitched. The second day she had her hand pressed firmly on my underpants against my d**k as she removed the dressing with her other hand. I got a hardon. When she was finished she said "I think we both liked that". The next day when she was removing the dressing i could see down the top of her loose top as she was now fondeling me while removing the dressing. When she stood up I moved one of my hands up the inside of her leg. She was not wearing any panties. I pulled up her skirt and started to lick her pubes Her juce started to flow and I liked it all up. For the next week we repeted this operation every day and never spoke about it.
Razor

South Africa

#29 Jul 15, 2016
My aunt and I used to stay in the same flat . One day I came home early from work and as i closed the door i heard moaning coming from her room.When i approached her bedroom , the door was open so i could see inside.I looked inside and saw her on the bed naked and she had a dildo in her pussy.I watched her for awhile bcoz she couldn't see me.I then went into my bedroom and jerked off.
What a stupid story

Manteca, CA

#30 Aug 10, 2016
Gloop for the win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 990,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 22 min el rey de los cam... 475
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Robert F 692,172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 1 hr bksmoker 24
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 7 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
More from around the web