Vacation with Aunt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#1 Apr 3, 2012
The story at 16 (Now I am 42) is regarding 15 days spent with my aunt in Andhrapradesh.
Aunt (mother’s first cousin) was working as a nurse in a private hospital . On her holidays from Andhrapradesh many days she used to stay at my home.
She was not fair complexioned but not dark also. She was aged 30(unmarried),charming with a good body shape. To be very frank I knew my liking to her was not exactly as towards an aunt but as an attractive woman. One day evening we were alone in my home and talking. Suddenly pallv of her saree fell down from her shoulder exposing upper half portion of her boobs protruding from her extremely low cut neck of the blouse. She instantly kept back the pallav to its original position. She must have noticed me watching her boobs and I was a bit embarrassed. When she knew about my plan of going Mumbai on vacation,she invited me to spend about 2 weeks with her while I return from Mumbai . When I agreed she herself took my parents’ permission for that. That is how I reached her district. I reached at night, was very tired and so immediately after reaching the accommodation I fell asleep.
It was a studio Flat with a cot &bed (4 feet wide). Aunt and me were sharing the same cot but I was in deep sleep so I did not realize.
From next day shift time for aunt was from 2 to 10 pm. After lunch she went for duty and told me to have dinner and sleep before she come back since she will be back around 10.15 only. I went to sleep around 9.45. There was a bed room lamp. At around 10.15 aunt came but I was half asleep. She was under the impression that I was fast asleep. She was in duty-uniform. She changed over her uniform. Now she was with blouse (with brassier underneath) and with under skirt.She had removed her lingerie. In the process she was exposing her beautiful body covered only with under garments. Although it was only for a brief time this sight gave a jolt to my little master. After dinner she occupied the space beside me in the bed.“ Are you asleep?” she asked. I deliberately kept quiet. So she thought I was in deep sleep. After her day long duty she must be really tired. She slept instantly. My master was still in half erected condition and I was not getting sleep. After some time as though in my sleep I carefully rested my right palm on the exposed portion (remaining part was covered with her blouse.)of her breasts. They were very warm and soft. I did not dare to do anything further. Enjoyed the warmth of her breasts for about 10 minutes and slept. The next day night around 11.30 when I woke up she was lying with her face away from me. The position of her legs were in such a way that the portion below the knee was perpendicular to the thigh. The underskirt was curled up and reached almost up to the knee. I got an instant hard on. I took courage and carefully crept my right palm into her underskirt and touched her warm thighs. Rested my palm in that position for some time to make sure that she is fast asleep. Slowly I moved my palm upwards and reached the lower tip of her ass cracks. Oh my God that portion was as good as a hot oven. Palm was further moved towards the lower tip of her pussy.This portion was covered with pubic hair and the same portion was my favourite area.I made some to and fro motion in that area for some time and then withdrawn my palm. I did not dare to prolong my activity at the risk of waking her up. Next day ,after breakfast during our talk there was no indication from her about any activities of mine in the last night . I was relieved.(to be concluded)

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Soman Madhav wrote:
The story at 16 (Now I am 42) is regarding 15 days spent with my aunt in Andhrapradesh.
Aunt (mother’s first cousin) was working as a nurse in a private hospital . On her holidays from Andhrapradesh many days she used to stay at my home.
She was not fair complexioned but not dark also. She was aged 30(unmarried),charming with a good body shape. To be very frank I knew my liking to her was not exactly as towards an aunt but as an attractive woman. One day evening we were alone in my home and talking. Suddenly pallv of her saree fell down from her shoulder exposing upper half portion of her boobs protruding from her extremely low cut neck of the blouse. She instantly kept back the pallav to its original position. She must have noticed me watching her boobs and I was a bit embarrassed. When she knew about my plan of going Mumbai on vacation,she invited me to spend about 2 weeks with her while I return from Mumbai . When I agreed she herself took my parents’ permission for that. That is how I reached her district. I reached at night, was very tired and so immediately after reaching the accommodation I fell asleep.
It was a studio Flat with a cot &bed (4 feet wide). Aunt and me were sharing the same cot but I was in deep sleep so I did not realize.
From next day shift time for aunt was from 2 to 10 pm. After lunch she went for duty and told me to have dinner and sleep before she come back since she will be back around 10.15 only. I went to sleep around 9.45. There was a bed room lamp. At around 10.15 aunt came but I was half asleep. She was under the impression that I was fast asleep. She was in duty-uniform. She changed over her uniform. Now she was with blouse (with brassier underneath) and with under skirt.She had removed her lingerie. In the process she was exposing her beautiful body covered only with under garments. Although it was only for a brief time this sight gave a jolt to my little master. After dinner she occupied the space beside me in the bed.“ Are you asleep?” she asked. I deliberately kept quiet. So she thought I was in deep sleep. After her day long duty she must be really tired. She slept instantly. My master was still in half erected condition and I was not getting sleep. After some time as though in my sleep I carefully rested my right palm on the exposed portion (remaining part was covered with her blouse.)of her breasts. They were very warm and soft. I did not dare to do anything further. Enjoyed the warmth of her breasts for about 10 minutes and slept. The next day night around 11.30 when I woke up she was lying with her face away from me. The position of her legs were in such a way that the portion below the knee was perpendicular to the thigh. The underskirt was curled up and reached almost up to the knee. I got an instant hard on. I took courage and carefully crept my right palm into her underskirt and touched her warm thighs. Rested my palm in that position for some time to make sure that she is fast asleep. Slowly I moved my palm upwards and reached the lower tip of her ass cracks. Oh my God that portion was as good as a hot oven. Palm was further moved towards the lower tip of her pussy.This portion was covered with pubic hair and the same portion was my favourite area.I made some to and fro motion in that area for some time and then withdrawn my palm. I did not dare to prolong my activity at the risk of waking her up. Next day ,after breakfast during our talk there was no indication from her about any activities of mine in the last night . I was relieved.(to be concluded)
Gloop?

UAE

#3 Apr 3, 2012
That night I found midnight underskirt of aunt all curledup and reached her knees.She was lying on her back.I crept my right palm inside the under skirt and reached her pussy.Tenderly I split her pussy petals and mildly sqeezed the clitoris, making sure she does not wake up.The activity went on for about 10 minutes and then I slept.Next day morning she was normal in behavior which confirmed me she was indeed fast asleep during my naughty activities last day night.
That night a pleasant unexpected surprise was awaiting me.As usual I went to bed at about 10 and aunt came after duty,had dinner and lay in bed beside me at about 10.30. I was half asleep. She asked me are you really slept? I replied in negative.Then she whispered in my ears "What were you exploring yesterday middle of the night?" I was really shocked to hear that. I was frightened also .

UAE

#4 Apr 3, 2012
I was shivering due to guilty conscience and fear.I was re-collecting what I had done last two nights.After all she was my mother's sister (first cousin).She observed my facial expressions and the fear in my eyes.She hugged me tightly and consoled me saying "Don't worry you are a teenager and in adolescence this sexual arousal is natural.Tell me the truth, did you ever have sexual relationship with any body?.I know you are only 16 and too innocent for your age and there can not be, but I want confirmation from your own mouth." In fact I never had any of that sort so far and told her the truth.She was very happy.She then teased me " you know that I am your mother's sister ?".To this question,tears started rolling from my eyes due to guilty conscience.She hugged me tightly again and told me "I was just teasing you.So you were feeling the pussy first time.?" I replied "Yes"."You want to do more?" I happily told "Yes". She responded"But there is a condition .
poovaloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Apr 3, 2012
What's the condition?

The Gloop

#6 Apr 3, 2012
poovaloop wrote:
What's the condition?
...Gloop.

Dubai, UAE

#7 Apr 4, 2012
The condition was that what are activities going to happen should be kept between us.I readily agreed.Since I was wearing only half trouser, the situation made my little master grow and I started getting pain on my master touching the front surface of my trosuers.My throat was getting dried up and with aunt's permission I got up and drank some cold water. While coming back to bed aunt was glancing my fully erected little gun concealed by the trouser. I was a bit embarrassed.She gave me a mischievious smile and commented "you have grown up ".I felt shy.I occupied the bed.Aunt commented "I think your poor little master is getting suffocated inside your trousers".Hearing this filthy talk from aunt I was bold enough to reply " You are only responsible for that" . Aunt gave a hearty laugh and hugged me tightly.I told her " My master is feeling pain touching my trousers" "Free him,then,from the trousers."aunt responded.I gladly undressed myself exposing my gun.She caressed it for some time.I was totally losing my control.Without waiting for her permission, I removed her blouse and brassier exposing her beautiful and firm boobs.I swallowed her left boob and simultaneously started sqeezing her right boob with my right palm.

The Gloop

#8 Apr 4, 2012
Soman Madhav wrote:
The condition was that what are activities going to happen should be kept between us.I readily agreed.Since I was wearing only half trouser, the situation made my little master grow and I started getting pain on my master touching the front surface of my trosuers.My throat was getting dried up and with aunt's permission I got up and drank some cold water. While coming back to bed aunt was glancing my fully erected little gun concealed by the trouser. I was a bit embarrassed.She gave me a mischievious smile and commented "you have grown up ".I felt shy.I occupied the bed.Aunt commented "I think your poor little master is getting suffocated inside your trousers".Hearing this filthy talk from aunt I was bold enough to reply " You are only responsible for that" . Aunt gave a hearty laugh and hugged me tightly.I told her " My master is feeling pain touching my trousers" "Free him,then,from the trousers."aunt responded.I gladly undressed myself exposing my gun.She caressed it for some time.I was totally losing my control.Without waiting for her permission, I removed her blouse and brassier exposing her beautiful and firm boobs.I swallowed her left boob and simultaneously started sqeezing her right boob with my right palm.
...gloop??

Dubai, UAE

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Then I switched over the position and swallowed right boob and sqeezing the left boob.I could feel that she was also getting fairly heated up.She raised my face and started French kissing me.We enjoyed each others' tongues for quite a long time.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Soman Madhav wrote:
Then I switched over the position and swallowed right boob and sqeezing the left boob.I could feel that she was also getting fairly heated up.She raised my face and started French kissing me.We enjoyed each others' tongues for quite a long time.
And then?

Dubai, UAE

#11 Apr 4, 2012
And then ?
I got myself freed from this tongue activity and removed her underskirt making her fully nude.First of all I made a thorough look throughout her beautiful body.I was seeing the naked body of a woman for the first time.Of course I had seen my mother's body upto the age of 9 years when we used to take bath together.But in those years of total innocence that sight never gave me any thrill.Only once when I was 13-14 years I had a chance of (only once)seeing my mother in nude (then I enjoyed it) when we had a bath together.

Dubai, UAE

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Aunt was enjoying me glancing her nudity appreciatively."You are equally attractive in your birthday suit as well as in your normal dress" I commented.She liked it but commented " you naughty boy"with a smiling face.I split her pussy peatals and sqeezed the clitoris.Last night I had done the same thing but with fear. But this time I could do it without any fear,so,I sqeezed it hard and then inserted my finger into her pussy hole.Now she started moaning.I gave to and fro motion of my fingers inside her pussy.She was slightly raising her buttocks due to pleasure."You seem to be an expert although you have no previous experience"she responded with a mischievious smile. "You will not give a similar treat to my little master ?" I asked.She instantly encircled my master with her soft,smooth and warm right palm and started caressing tenderly.My gun started dancing.Ultimately I cummed.We stopped our activities for that day.

UAE

#13 Apr 4, 2012
I was eagerly waiting from morning for the advent of night. Ultimately aunt came and lay after having dinner.That day there was no need of acting as though I was half asleep and all.Without wasting any time I gave her a tight hug and planted kisses on her lips as a grown up man.After removing my trousers , I undressed her. She was watching me with amusement at my boldness.My little master was in fully erected condition.I sucked and squeezed her boobs one by one.Then raised my head and kissed her on lips.I could not wait any more time.I told her " Aunt, as you know I don't have any previous experience, so you should guide me in further process-- I mean the actual insertion." She told "OK". I slightly spread apart her thighs first.Touched tip of my gun to her pussy.She grabbed my gun with her right palm and guided it to her pussy hole.I gave a small push.I was feeling a pleasant pain at the tip of my gun.Slowly I pushed it more and more.Started to and fro motions. Now she started moaning to my pleasure.It gave me encouragement to proceed further.I kept my palms hardly pressed on the bed on either sides of her thighs.After about 4 minutes I cummed and lay tired on her body.She wrapped my body with both of her hands with pleasure.That day passed like that and we slept.

Dubai, UAE

#14 Apr 5, 2012
The next 3 days we had almost repeated the same pattern of activities.The next night I suggested something different to avoid monotonous activity for which aunt also agreed.What I had in my mind was "69" but I was a bit embarrassed to suggest that to Aunt.In fact about "69" I knew from one of my friends who was my classmate.He had revealed a secret to me.

Dubai, UAE

#15 Apr 5, 2012
When the friend was only 13 years he used to sleep in the same bed room occupied by their parents but in a separate cot.One mid night when he woke up he saw his parents doing '69'.Neither he or me was aware at that time that this activity was not so un common. We were thinking that was some thing srange and very rare activity done by them.He got a promise from me that I should not disclose it to any body which I agreed and kept the promise uptil then.But now I will have to break that promise since if I suggest this "69" activity to aunt, definitely she will ask me where I got these mild perversions. So without giving her opportunity to ask that question I started the conversation like this. " Aunt 3 years back one of my friends (who happens to be my classmate as well) had revealed under strict confidentiality one thing".

Dubai, UAE

#16 Apr 5, 2012
Aunt eagerly asked "What was that secret?". I explained her in detail.It saved me from embarrassment of hinting directly about my desire to have "69" with her.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2012
Have fun lol

UAE

#18 Apr 6, 2012
But after hearing my friend's story, Aunt warned me "don't keep close contact with these type of friends". I replied in affirmitive."So you want to do the thing your friend's parents did wiyh me ? " She asked me teasingly with a naughty smile. I blushed and whispered "Yes, if you are willing". Then she countered " And if I am not willing? " I replied " What I can do , I am not a monster to rape you, Aunt".This reply made aunt extremely happy.She commented " I am happy to know that you are not selfish.Don't worry,I will not object to your desire" I was thrilled to hear that and hugged her tightly.Now I undressed her and also undressed myself. Mounted on her in 69 position.By this time my Gun was in fully erected condition.I requested her not to start her activity until I tell her since I wanted to carry on with my activity for a longer time. If she started her activity earlier, with in a short time I will be cumming and that will be the end of the show that night.So keeping my Gun away from her mouth I slowly parted her thighs and planted kisses to the whole surface of her pussy covered with pubic hair.Luckily she had not shaved her pussy. I liked pussy covered with pubic hair rather than clean shaven pussy.Then I parted pussy lips and started licking inside including clitoris with my tongue.She started slight moaning.Then I moved my tongue and inserted it in her pussy hole.During these activities I was enjoying a nice sexy smell ejecting from her pussy area.After carrying on with these activities for quite some time, I raised my hip,lowered it towards her face. She helped me to insert my Gun inside her mouth.I continued with my activities and she slowly started licking the tip of my Gun.As I moved my Gun further she was licking the surface of the whole Gun.My Gun almost reached her throat.Now very carefully and slowly I made Gun to make to and fro motions in her mouth.Simultaneously I was busy in exploring her pussy with my tongue and mildly and tenderly biting her clitoris with my teeth. Now she was losing her control and crying aloud with pleasure."Oh you are really an expert, Soman,although you don't have previous experience.I was proud to hear that complement from my loving aunt.After some time I cummed and stopped the activity for that night and slept.

UAE

#19 Apr 7, 2012
Only one week was remaining for my departure. So we wanted to take the opportunity to have maximum varieties of sexual activity with mutual discussion.Next night we had missionary position but with aunt on my top .That had a different type of enjoying -- me lying in a passive position and watching aunt taking active position.Although it gave me a special thrill,aunt told me later that she did not enjoy it much.So we did not want it to be repeated.
Next night we made doggy position.It was a bit difficult for me to reach her pussy hole from behind, but she helped me and guided my Gun to the correct target.We both enjoyed this position almost equally.
Next night we had missionary position with me on top but with a bit differance. Her legs were made to rest on my shoulders . This position had an extra advantage since her pussy hole was comparatively widened,so my Gun could enter into it with less difficulty.This position also we both enjoyed equally.

UAE

#20 Apr 7, 2012
The remaining 3 days we had combinations of our previous positions since we could not find any new positions.
So ultimately I departed with a good memory of the 15 days vacation which even now I am cherishing.I am sure aunt also must be cherishing.AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS SHE GOT MARRIED TO A DOCTOR IN THE SAME HOSPITAL.Now I am also mariied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Riverside Rednek 60,414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Mogadore 993,853
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 695,772
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 3 hr KeepitDL 41
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr That Much Olde Sc... 2,506
Prove there is No God 6 hr Tellthetruth 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web