Is Pure Leverage The Next Empower Network?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated May 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I've read a few forum, and blog post trying to compare the March 4, 2013 much anticipated Pure Leverage launch as the next Empower Network.

Is Pure Leverage the next Empower Network? I don't think so, because I think that both companies are different yet similar, but the lingering aspects involving Pure Leverage is the fact that founder Joel Therien has pumped $5,000,000 of his own money into quietly developing the Pure Leverage marketing suite under the nose of David Wood and David Sharpe of Empower Network.

Empower Network http://empowernetworksociety.com offers a viral blogging platform along with updated marketing training, while Pure Leverage http://easymoneymethodteam.com offers an array of internet marketing tools including a blog, hosting, auto responder, video email, webinar platform, training, and much more under one umbrella, plus 100% affiliate commissions, matching bonus checks, and weekly payouts.
Paul

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

As I stated in another Topix Forum in regards to Pure Leverage VS Empower Network.

Empower Network has the momentum right now especially when you consider their Alexa Traffic ranking, but Pure Leverage will certainly make some noise.

What's very intriguing about Pure Leverage is the fact that they're offering everything as your post states under one "umbrella."

I'm sticking with both Empower Network, and Pure Leverage... You can't go wrong either way!
Pure Leverage Team Leader

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Pure Leverage and Empower Network can and will coexist.

http://weeklypayout.net
Phil

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I just put a video out on YouTube in reference to Pure Leverage entitled "Pure Leverage Opportunity Or Scam? You Decide!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I truly believe that Pure Leverage combined with EN is the way to go when offering the public an option in creating multiple streams of income online.
George Pilkin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Pure Leverage, GVO, and owner Joel Therien operate a REAL company, with a REAL physical property in the United States unlike some other people whom choose to run a virtual business from tax haven Costa Rica.
Frank

Converse, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

George Pilkin wrote:
Pure Leverage, GVO, and owner Joel Therien operate a REAL company, with a REAL physical property in the United States unlike some other people whom choose to run a virtual business from tax haven Costa Rica.
Empower Network is headquartered in:
Empower Network, LLC
146 Second Street North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Suite 201
Paul

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

George, the Empower Network is a "REAL" company with headquarters as Frank pointed out here in the United States... What's your real problem with EN?

Being a member of Pure Leverage and Empower Network will be a HUGE benefit to those who wish to market both. George, there's no need to bash one over the other!
Jake

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

"Much a do about nothing" no competition exists between "Pure Leverage & Empower Network"

Pure leverage are simply offering a autoresponder service with additional marketing tools i.e video email marketing which will only help to market whatever service that you may be selling more effectively,internet marketing training, and the option to have a blogging platform which you do not need to use if you are already in "Empower Network" as you will already have one.

Why are people trying to make up this non-existenet competition between these 2 companies. The services both companies offer compliment each other.
Joel Therien

Schertz, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi Guys

This is Joel Therien Founder and CEO of GVO and Pureleverage.com

We will certainly co exist as we are designing our tools so that it helps people build their empowernetwork.com business more.

In other words we love empowernetwork.com and what Dave and Dave create is amazing. We are designing ourselves to compliment EN not compete with it. That is why we created a tool suite to compliment EN and not compete with them.

Use our tools to explode your EN.com business or any other online business you have

Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
Pureleverage.com
Mark Call

Cornish, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Just an FYI... Yes - Pure Leverage has been in development for some time and Joel has spent a ton of his money developing it. Frankly it is NOT to compete with Empower Network in any way shape or manner.

Pure Leverage is actually a product suite of marketing tools that we want people to USE to help LEVERAGE awesome programs LIKE "Empower Network".

As the Affiliate Marketing Director for Joel on this project AND an Empower Network Member and affiliate... I can tell everyone that we want to HELP anyone in any business GROW that existing business with a suite of "Marketing Tools" under one roof that ... tools everyone needs!

I, for one, will be using the TOOLS in Pure Leverage to help GROW my Empower Business.

Dave and Dave are AWESOME guys and GREAT Marketers with a GREAT Product! In no way is Joel attempting to compete with them. Actually he (and myself) have the utmost respect for D2 for all they have done for people and their great product and comp plan.

Just wanted to get that out there and stifle any rumors that Pure Leverage is trying to be the next Empower Network... as they are NOT!

Hope that helps!

- Mark Call
Paul

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Wow! Pure Leverage is really buzzing so much so that founder Joel Therien left a message about the so called "Pure Leverage" vs "Empower Network" rumors.

Thank you for setting this straight about Pure Leverage Joel!
Mike Price

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Regardless of the fact that Pure Leverage was not built to take over empower network, I think it will. Just my opinion, but how can someone not look at what pure leverage offers and not want to switch. In the long run, what you get far outweighs what you get with empower. If we're talking Dollar for Dollar then I think we all know who the winner is. Check out my review here..http://bit.ly/WHY9Oe

If you're looking for a fair chance to make money and not just the people with the biggest list... well I don't think I need to say it. http://bit.ly/WHY9Oe
Paul

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You've got a good point Mike and I agree, but Empower is Empower and Pure Leverage is Pure Leverage.

This guys video and few others explain Pure Leverage in detail. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Alan

East Kilbride, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I believe it will surpass empower network, here is why...

http://www.moneymakingexperts.org/f4/recommen...
Phil

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Pure Leverage Is Now Live! http://ezmoneymethodteam.com
Aditya Lokhande

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Pl suggest me , i can join only one either Pure leverage or Empower network.
I am newbie and can't afford both , but yah want more output.
Martin Best

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hi Aditya,
Empower is better but it's easier to make money from the get go with Pure leverage, email me at workfromhome@martinbest.biz and i'll walk you through it or go to http://martinbest.biz to watch the video that explains GVO, Pure Leverage & Empower and how you can promote them, hope things work out, Martin
Margaret Swomgirl Gore

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I'm a member of Empower Network...I'm new to the eindustry...i have learned so much from Empower Network i could never say nothing bad about empower network...i recently joined Pure leverage and it works well with my empower network business...Love them both www.margaretgore.com
Lisa

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

George Pilkin wrote:
Empower Network actually run their main office from Florida!!
Lisa

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I also think that what sets Empower apart from everything else out there is their huge focus on Personal Development. We all know in the internet marketing or network marketing industries that this is huge because 98% of people quit before ever making really good money because they lose belief in the program and themselves, if you don't keep up the belief and motivation your business is doomed to fail, this is the most important factor more than any strategic marketing tools. Mindset first, tools second in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

339 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 722,580
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min ocxz 115,849
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 21 min Truths 48,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Truths 599,155
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 31 min Why because u 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Patrick 224,740
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,179
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 533,887