Never date or marry Asian women

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Guy

Sale, UK

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Have you noticed that most women that do crazy stuff to their boyfriends or husbands are asian? Google penis cut off or man set on fire and see what comes up.
god is IMAGINARY

Canada

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Guy wrote:
Have you noticed that most women that do crazy stuff to their boyfriends or husbands are asian? Google penis cut off or man set on fire and see what comes up.
serves them right

shouldnt have been cheating..LOL

see Japan movie Audition its on YT ,,pretty cool horror
god is IMAGINARY

Canada

#3 Apr 21, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
mother

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2012
My brother-in-law married a japanese woman,(does that qualify as Asian?). She is really nice and very set in her customs. God forbid you walk in her house with shoes on or barefoot. She gets really hyper. She automatically assumes we all know how she does things. Any visitor that comes to spend the night can only sleep on bamboo mats, because it is her custom. No one sleeps on the couch. She always serves her man and is happy to do so, whether it's bringing him food or tying a shoe lace. She's always been friendly to me, but i haven't ever been to her house either.
Guy

Sale, UK

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Thousands of white men go to Asia looking for wives.What if she goes crazy and cuts off your sausage or sets you on fire? Do you want that to happen?no
you guys have issues

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2013
Asian woman date with the intent to marry, if you mess with them, they will do the same. White woman date around and are lose, so they just cry about it and have a 1 night stand.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Guy wrote:
Thousands of white men go to Asia looking for wives.What if she goes crazy and cuts off your sausage or sets you on fire? Do you want that to happen?no
If you can't handle your own kielbasa, that's your problem.

Use it or lose it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 778,542
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min sam 37,844
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min Clear Dharma 47
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Chess 560,550
Moses never existed 54 min feces for jesus 836
Gay snapchat names 1 hr raye 177
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 1 hr OMG 44
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,900
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web