Sheriff Arpaio Cold Case Posse Update...

Sheriff Arpaio Cold Case Posse Update: Obama's Birth Certificate A Forgery

There are 11 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Sheriff Arpaio Cold Case Posse Update: Obama's Birth Certificate A Forgery. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

For nearly two years, at the direction of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Detective Mike Zullo of the Sheriff's Cold Case Posse has been doggedly chasing down leads to answer the question, "Is Barack Obama eligible to hold the office of President of the United States?" The investigation began as the result of complaints filed by citizens of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Did you see how that fool was beating that dead horse...tragic
Truth Justice

Marysville, CA

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Adobe Illustrator Does Not Lie, And The Cut And Paste HACKS GOT CAUGHT.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Truth Justice wrote:
Adobe Illustrator Does Not Lie, And The Cut And Paste HACKS GOT CAUGHT.
Photoshop does lie. It is authentic....get over it

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Jul 21, 2013
yon wrote:
MIKE ZULLO / ALEX JONES ; OBAMAS BAD NEWS by Joe Price
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DyulBKTq0X8XX&list=PLqrCN hfsLEmot5XEVSDmlWpLu23D532Sh
Wow! guess the tin foil hat is on extra tight with this idiot.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2013
yon wrote:
Why do Monkeys Vote for Democrats?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
No...no racism in that comment. Each time your redneck texatards use the word monkey it shows your fear, loathing and hatred. You try to blame poor race relations on the President but the fact is you right wing imbeciles leads the charge for the poor relations of your fellow man.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Jul 22, 2013
yon wrote:
How many black youths have been killed by other blacks in the last 17 months, but yet there have been no protests. It's only when a white kills a black that the blacks want blood -speaking of racism - and then Obama fans the flames along with the other criminal liberals - white and black.
About the same amount as whites kill blacks, whites kill whites or blacks kill whites that go unreported. Read a newspaper instead of asking dumb ass questions skippy.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#16 Jul 22, 2013
rollin makes a good point. This is exactly why Obama and Holder hate states rights and the 1st Amendment.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#17 Jul 22, 2013
yon wrote:
MIKE ZULLO / ALEX JONES ; OBAMAS BAD NEWS by Joe Price
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DyulBKTq0X8XX&list=PLqrCN hfsLEmot5XEVSDmlWpLu23D532Sh
If you believe a nutcase like jones I have a bridge you might be interested in buying!!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#18 Jul 22, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe a nutcase like jones I have a bridge you might be interested in buying!!
Yup, aligning oneself with Jones then asking people to believe you is about the same as dressing like a clown then asking people not to laugh.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#19 Jul 22, 2013
yon wrote:
Let's get back to the subject at hand. Many experts besides Sheriff Joe are on record saying that the certificate put out by the White House is a forgery. How about also letting the President let us have a look see at his alleged college transcripts that for some reason he doesn't want to be examined. Never mind the fact that his mother is white but he wants people to believe he isn't.
Name one of these "experts" that you claim.

Every fact checking sites verified it is authentic
The former republican governor of Hawaii verified his birth

Conversely

No One has been able to provide any proof it is NOT a real birth certificate

No one has been able to provide any proof he was born elsewhere.

FACTS - confounding republicans since 1973

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#21 Jul 22, 2013
yon wrote:
Obviously your agenda is to deny - BTW
Charles Barkley Speaks On George Zimmerman Verdict (VIDEO)
"I feel sorry that a young kid got killed, but they didn't have enough evidence to charge him...."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19/char...
Skippy, you are on the wrong thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min here 55,901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 182,934
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 106,062
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 44,927
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 55 min MUQ2 430
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 55 min WasteWater 2,305
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min brandy trujillo 971,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web