Ramazan Yardimlari

Since: Jul 14

Izmir, Turkey

#1 Jul 18, 2014
Arpaçay Kars Project located in the district by the Social Assistance and Solidarity Foundation for the poor and destitute citizens were prepared as food packages to be distributed. Get out of the bundled experienced in purchases, historical backgrounds and different products due to a shortage of rice, oil, tea, sugar, pasta, dates, sugar and so on. taking food wholesale store in the building was reduced to the Foundation. Here individually checked by the staff of the packaged product is delivered to the needy.
Help regarding Arpaçay Governor Erdem Faruk; "On the occasion of Ramadan is the month of sharing, we also present as a state within the bounds of possibility for our needy citizens have prepared food packages. We get the products we consume in our homes with the quality of the products are the same products that everyone can use, and we pay attention to. Otherwise, this can encounter no wastage undesirable situation. Cash assistance to needy families during Ramadan as often, but we prefer to give help when we need to do the same due to the time required for the kind assistance packages have prepared. Delivered to those in real need of help at the point we're moving very delicate and our friends are working furiously. "He said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 596,537
muje chooth chatnihi choothki panipinihi 5 min prasadvs 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Karma is a_______ 855,496
I am a womens sukhar 8 min prasadvs 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min karl44 444,358
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 40,719
bless the jews (Nov '08) 16 min praise God 7,344
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Happy Lesbo 612,643
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Edthirty 1,036
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Clearwater 177,212
More from around the web